Author Topic: Cronus League Week 9!  (Read 5676 times)

Offline Thomas

• Salutes: 80
    • [SPQR]
    • View Profile
Cronus League Week 9!
« on: March 01, 2016, 08:47:27 am »
My apologies to all the teams for not having the points and pairs updated this weekend. For some reason I thought I had already done it and promptly forgot about it. To attempt to make up for this I will have everything updated by tonight (after I get home from work). The points, pairs, maps and matches.

In other news, it's week 9! This is the final week for regular league matches. After this week the top 4 will go into week 10 and compete for the top slot. I will have more information on how the finals will progress along with all the other updates tonight.

Offline ZnC

• Salutes: 40
    • [♫]
    • View Profile
Re: Cronus League Week 9!
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2016, 02:52:18 pm »
I'm glad I read this thread; thought week 9 is the final week for only the top 4.

Offline Thomas

• Salutes: 80
    • [SPQR]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2016, 09:10:29 pm »
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Wbh1ATjh3L_ddCPECpgHHoajWfmxjHj3JDoPiMSUXnU/

Teams, matches, and maps are up! Let me know if anything needs to be fixed~

Week 10 will be our final week with the top 4 teams going through a double round robin. The team with the least points will pick the first map. The losing team with the least points will pick the map after each round until we finish. The double round robin means we'll be playing 6 matches, each team pairing up twice.
In the event of a tie in the finals, whichever team came in with more points will win.

Best of luck to everyone!

Offline Ightrril

• CA Mod
  • Salutes: 28
    • [C¤P]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2016, 04:13:20 am »
Due to possibly not being able to be there this week I'm adding -Muse- Josie to the Pastry Timepiece contacts.

Offline Guagadu

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 16
    • [Grim]
    • View Profile
    • Guagadu: Twitch
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2016, 09:05:51 am »
Because I will not be available on Saturday, I would like to add Free Fall to Ergo Victoriam's contact list.