Author Topic: Streaming Guns of Icarus tonight (2/5/16) at 6 pm (PST)  (Read 8164 times)

Offline Thasika

• Salutes: 1
    • View Profile
Streaming Guns of Icarus tonight (2/5/16) at 6 pm (PST)
« on: February 05, 2016, 12:30:04 pm »
Hi everyone, I'm a relatively new streamer and will be streaming tonight. Here is where it gets fun, every Friday i do a different multiplayer team based game. However while my team is trying to win I'm drinking. So near the end of the night when they are starting to really get into I start to get way, way out of it.

This week I decided Guns of Icarus would be perfect. I have a little experience with the game but by no stretch of the word am I "good" at the game. So I hope you drop by and check out my crew and their drunk captain. Also if you are playing tonight and you see the airship "Willie Dee" on your team...sorry.

I will start streaming at 6pm (PST) and the crew will trickle in as they get off work. See you then!

http://www.twitch.tv/thasika

Offline Schwalbe

• Salutes: 178
    • [ψ꒜]
    • View Profile
Re: Streaming Guns of Icarus tonight (2/5/16) at 6 pm (PST)
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2016, 01:18:16 pm »
So I hope you drop by and check out my crew and their drunk captain. Also if you are playing tonight and you see the airship "Willie Dee" on your team...sorry.

I will start streaming at 6pm (PST) and the crew will trickle in as they get off work. See you then!

You know you are pulling Phobos's wrath upon your head, if you happen to have high level allies, right?

Also, wild Ceresbane rant about low level players in 3... 2...

Offline Thasika

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2016, 01:25:44 pm »
You know you are pulling Phobos's wrath upon your head, if you happen to have high level allies, right?

Also, wild Ceresbane rant about low level players in 3... 2...

Ya, but we all start low level, besides it's named the "Willie Dee" for a reason. The only ship in world war 2 to be sunk by a foe they had already destroyed and sent to the briny deeps.

Offline redria

• Salutes: 136
    • [OVW]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2016, 03:23:29 pm »
Don't worry about Schwalbe. The game needs all the stream attention it can get. Have fun.  :)

Offline Schwalbe

• Salutes: 178
    • [ψ꒜]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2016, 03:35:22 pm »
Don't worry about Schwalbe. The game needs all the stream attention it can get. Have fun.  :)

You might've got me wrong. It was a fair warning that he might really piss people off, thus being a little counterproductive in terms of fun for everyone, both aboard and in lobby. And I'd love to see more people actually getting involved in game as most people around here (I believe).

This is a little of my fault, hence I'll get it straight:

If you happen to come across high level, quite pissed allies, I'd expect getting a mine to the face every few seconds if I were you.
I'm not saying that this will happen for sure, but I believe flying drunk will be off-putting for anyone who'd love to teach you anything.

The only reason I post things like that, instead of solving differential equations, is that I want to signal to more or less new player what might be frowned upon, and most likely not very fun for people around expect of himself.

Once more: I do not hate, I do not yell, I do not go full sarcasm, I give fair, straightforward warning.
Godspeed.
I go back to my den of high-tier math and graphic algorithms.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2016, 03:40:56 pm by Schwalbe »

Offline Thasika

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2016, 03:40:49 pm »
Fear not! My second mate will be quick to relieve me when the time comes at which point i will be delegated to the lesser (but no less important duties) of keeping the balloon in the air, or shooting at things. Be warned however, his hat is not nearly as fancy as mine! (Every true captain needs a fancy hat).