Author Topic: Looking for Wiki contributors!  (Read 17505 times)

Offline Ayetach

• Muse Games
  • Salutes: 77
    • [Muse]
    • View Profile
Looking for Wiki contributors!
« on: December 15, 2015, 02:44:53 pm »
Hello fellow Guns of Icarus enthusiasts!

Guns of Icarus Online is known as a game with a steep learning curve, and imposes very strict demands of knowledge and gameplay on new players. In order to help new players in finding their way around the game as they delve deeper into it, we took it upon ourselves to expand and improve the wiki to reach new heights.

The wiki has grown, evolved, and improved tremendously since we started working on it a year ago - and we would like to continue doing so for more time to come.

Unfortunately, the current size of our editing team does not allow us to consistently and efficiently get the job done on our own.

We are looking for new contributors with extensive game knowledge and willingness to help our existing contributors with spelling, grammar, and sentence structuring - due to the fact that our team primarily consists of non-native English speakers.

See you there!

~Wiki Team

Guns of Icarus Online Wikia

Offline GrimlockWarlock

• Salutes: 2
    • [FIRE]
    • View Profile
Re: Looking for Wiki contributors!
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2015, 07:03:22 am »
I love the wiki .. It really help me out with what ship to use to fit my play style..Do You need someone to upload more photos to the wiki ..as I have a nice big photo collection/references for GoI !! :D

Offline Lueosi

• Salutes: 56
    • [Rydr]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2015, 11:33:38 am »
Great pictures you uploaded there, thanks a lot! Any kind of contribution to grow the content or improve the quality of articles helps. And great you found some useful or new information in it :) .

Offline GrimlockWarlock

• Salutes: 2
    • [FIRE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2015, 11:48:37 am »
Great pictures you uploaded there, thanks a lot! Any kind of contribution to grow the content or improve the quality of articles helps. And great you found some useful or new information in it :) .

Thanks Lueosi ! :)  I had these photos for a while .. & I thought why not upload them !!.. Sorry for not linking up the text .. I didn't know you could do that!

Offline Helios.

• Salutes: 14
    • [Clan]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2015, 08:19:54 pm »
i don't see any kind of faction related stuff on the wiki, and i not finding it, or is it not there?

Offline Lueosi

• Salutes: 56
    • [Rydr]
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2015, 08:32:23 pm »
Unfortunately there is almost no lore stuff in the wiki. Some articles that contain lore are Airships and the stubs in the Factions category. I really wish we had some more official lore available. If you have more information please extend articles and add more factions. You or anyone else is more than welcome to add lore related content to any articles - the current wiki editors just don't have access and knowledge about GOIO lore.