Author Topic: Please make rematch the default option  (Read 22609 times)

Offline BlackenedPies

• Salutes: 134
    • [Duck]
    • View Profile
Re: Please make rematch the default option
« Reply #30 on: November 14, 2015, 12:14:58 am »
Being put in the same teams again is likely due to MMR.

Offline Richard LeMoon

• Muse Games
  • Salutes: 284
    • [Muse]
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 15, 2015, 09:45:27 am »
Since most people simply forget to vote, I have been suggesting another method. Only voters count. Have two checkboxes for rematch or crewform. Only those that vote have a say. Those that don't vote don't count.

However!!!!!!! There NEEDS to be a 'Leave Lobby' button on the same screen so you can just bug out if you want. I hate having to wait until the crewform or lobby to leave a crew I don't want to be on.

Offline Squidslinger Gilder

• Salutes: 287
    • [TBB]
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 15, 2015, 07:52:02 pm »
I presented the idea of just going to the lobby or voting to stay and Muse pretty much said it would defeat the purpose of the matchmaker since you wouldn't be feeding as many players into it. Course MM doesn't work anyways so it returns to that question once more...what point is MM? A return of Quick Join would have accomplished the same goal only not ticked everyone off. Which is what many folks thought MM would be, an enhanced Quick Join. Lets face it, the original Quick Join was utter crap. The name "Powder Monkey" as a negative term was firmly established in that era. Most of the powder monkey meme jokes in the gallery descend from that time period because seriously, if you had one of these people join mid match, you'd do anything to remove them. This is what every match was like back then. Great until a powder monkey joined...then another, and another....lot of battles with 1 captain and 3 powder monkeys.

Offline The Mann

• CA Mod
  • Salutes: 146
    • [Cake]
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 18, 2015, 12:22:48 pm »
There NEEDS to be a 'Leave Lobby' button on the same screen...

I think you are on to something here Richard.  ;)