Author Topic: Fond Memories:  (Read 16109 times)

Offline Kamoba

• Salutes: 175
    • [♫]
    • View Profile
    • Robin and Magpie Leather
Re: Fond Memories:
« Reply #15 on: October 30, 2015, 05:59:34 am »
I have never known someone to play this game with their family, that is quite impressive.

I have had many matches which I have enjoyed.

I once joined a game as a captain and my teammate was level 45. I tried to swap ships with the enemy team who had considerably lower levels. No one wanted to swap.

Me, wanting to try and balance the game then decided. I will bring out the Flares Of Eternity.

That is the name of my triple flare squid. Only used it 7 times...
This was one of those days. I got everyone to equip Heatsink Rounds and we charged in full on moonshine and impact bumpers. the other item was hydro to dodge their Spire's Hwacha.

Was a lot of fun. 2 ram kills and a happy crew listening to fine music and we sadly won...  :-\

So far, to date, I have won about 6 of the 7 times I have used that ship and I only use it when there is no alternatives  :(

I would love for there to be an achievement for stupid builds like that. I could get a tag called "Insane"

My younger cousin plays from time to.time, but is too lazy to get himself out of Novice by himself, and I refused to carry him all the way, so he's playing less.. Lol..

A fond memory of mine?

Setting the trend of draws in SCS during what can only be described as an incredibly Epic clash against SPQR... The tie breaker ruling at the time meant me and my TT team had to push for a 5-0 victory to get out of semi-finals to finals....

Double pyra against pyra galleon, we got to 4-0 before we made a mistake... That's all it took, one mistake for the match to finish 5-1 TT were knocked out of the scs for that day.

Then came the TT break up and all the other BS drama.

Offline Schwalbe

• Salutes: 178
    • [ψ꒜]
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 30, 2015, 08:31:59 am »

Me, wanting to try and balance the game then decided. I will bring out the Flares Of Eternity.

That is the name of my triple flare squid. Only used it 7 times...

Mann, a little advice for you.
If you ever want to pull this off ASK whether everyone is ok with it, I MEAN everyone - a friend of mine for example, Isla, gets terrible migraines because of those bloody flares, and I usually need to both turn the brightness down and put on my sunglasses.

Offline The Mann

• CA Mod
  • Salutes: 146
    • [Cake]
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 30, 2015, 10:25:10 am »
Do not worry, I asked; they said it was ok.

I understand is issues with flares and of course I know of Isla and her issues with flares... probably the main reason I never see her online :(

(might be because of that flare on the back of my Pyra... might change it to a harpoon. might have some fun with it.)

I has a friend in who's graphics card blew up - they say it might of been dust and heat but they say that flares most likely helped...

Offline Kamoba

• Salutes: 175
    • [♫]
    • View Profile
    • Robin and Magpie Leather
« Reply #18 on: October 30, 2015, 11:40:15 am »
Do not worry, I asked; they said it was ok.

I understand is issues with flares and of course I know of Isla and her issues with flares... probably the main reason I never see her online :(

(might be because of that flare on the back of my Pyra... might change it to a harpoon. might have some fun with it.)

I has a friend in who's graphics card blew up - they say it might of been dust and heat but they say that flares most likely helped...

Flares OP.

One shot disable to ingame weapons, get enough shots in a lobby and disable someone's graphics card.

Totally needs to be a competitive build, double mobula all flares....

Offline Schwalbe

• Salutes: 178
    • [ψ꒜]
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 30, 2015, 11:45:22 am »

Well, she plays mostly with Jack Harbinger or Black Sabbath. Also, she usually bailes when she sees flares in someones loadout.