Author Topic: Old Screenshot Thread  (Read 10042 times)

Offline Hunter.

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 23
    • [T.Pr]
    • View Profile
    • My Hummingbird (Anime Website)
Old Screenshot Thread
« on: September 24, 2015, 10:03:52 pm »
A place to share old screenshots, the more nostalgia invoking the screenshot, the better the post!

Found this gem of the old(ish) lobby screen featuring the white background, old layout with specs to the side and build party to the top right. Wish I had an older one since this had the new background art (I believe there was an older background before this), the 1-15 system instead of 1-10 as well as way too many squids to be a 2012 screenshot. I believe the 1.3.5 patch was feb-april 2014, but I might be wrong.

Also here is an in game screenshot from late 2013 - my screenshots don't go back more than a couple weeks earlier than this so if anyone has some nice older ones - that would be amazing, I can't even remember what the game looked like at launch when I took my first steps in to this world. In this screenshot you can see the old UI without perma-hull, a translucent compass, different achievement HUD and no stamina. Although it does miss out on the old reticle I remember, it also has "crew commands" which didn't originally ship with the game iirc.

I hope we can get some gold old screenies in here from 2012 and early 2013 lobbies! Alpha and Beta screenies would be even rarer. Feel free to watermark and we could make old, rare screenshots into a currency ;)

Offline Riggatto

• Salutes: 60
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
Re: Old Screenshot Thread
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2015, 12:42:25 pm »
Hmm, oldest screenshot with any content is this selfie from August 2013.

Offline Kubitsuri

• Salutes: 5
    • [・ω・♪]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2015, 04:27:44 am »
I loved this blue-print!

Offline Kubitsuri

• Salutes: 5
    • [・ω・♪]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2015, 04:47:24 am »
The day we can walk the ground of Icarus Field.
I could see my ship from below and it was destroyed.

Offline Hunter.

• Community Ambassador
    • [T.Pr]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2015, 07:08:04 am »
I loved this blue-print!

Jeez - Bluebrints were the best, I completely forgot about the old loadout screen.

Offline Shukketsushi

• Salutes: 50
    • [МSF]
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2015, 11:15:07 am »
I loved this blue-print!

Yesss! I wish that I had an old blueprint of the Corkscrew. I really want to hang it in my steampunkish kitchen.

Offline The Mann

• CA Mod
  • Salutes: 146
    • [Cake]
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2015, 12:18:06 pm »
Yesss! I wish that I had an old blueprint of the Corkscrew. I really want to hang it in my steampunkish kitchen.

One who has not been around as long as this must ponder upon what the Corkscrew may represent.

Is it a ship?

Offline Shukketsushi

• [МSF]
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2015, 12:40:02 pm »

One who has not been around as long as this must ponder upon what the Corkscrew may represent.

Is it a ship?

Some may call it a ship, others a legend...

jk, jk, jk. It's just the name of my Pyra when I flew competitively, Kubi was part of my gun team.

Offline Shukketsushi

• [МSF]
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2015, 01:13:39 pm »
This is my oldest: December 2012, original (?) UI/store, only 12 people in the lobby, haha. I was only rank 3 of 10.

Most of my old screenshots are bug related. Here's one with Kubi at the helm and display issues. June 2013

Offline Hunter.

• Community Ambassador
    • [T.Pr]
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 28, 2015, 03:14:11 pm »
Ahhhh, the old days before the filtering and screen effects! I remember that! Also, the old shop/customisation screen is a good bit of nostalgia!