Author Topic: Drift mines  (Read 14291 times)

Offline Hunter.

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 23
    • [T.Pr]
    • View Profile
    • My Hummingbird (Anime Website)
Re: Drift mines
« Reply #15 on: September 29, 2015, 08:04:18 am »
Jeez, chill - as I said, if he has a problem with it he will come to me about it. I am sure he doesn't need 2 bodyguards to stand up for him when someone pokes some fun in his direction. There is no need for either of you to get so offended on his behalf. If he has a problem with what I have said consider these messages an open invite to PM me and I will delete the post promptly - until he signifies he has a problem with it he does not need anyone to make a fuss on his behalf. If I made a post calling him all sorts of names, he requested it get deleted, and I ignored his request, that would be a different matter entirely. As I also said above; This conversation between us is off topic and derailing the discussion and if you wish to discuss this further you may also PM me.

EDIT: I also do not see how blowing my statement away as being sarcastic is "clinging" to my statement, it is in fact the opposite. Additionally I don't see how I "inflated" the situation - there was no situation until Mr. Disaster decided on Maximillian's behalf that what I said should be deemed as offensive.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2015, 08:09:00 am by Hunter. »

Offline Schwalbe

• Salutes: 178
    • [ψ꒜]
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 29, 2015, 08:08:33 am »
I don't stand for Ceresbane (SAY WHAT MATE), I stand for some rules and common sense.

Also, cough cough. Who started derailing the topic?

Dutch Vanya.
And consequently - you.

Offline Hunter.

• Community Ambassador
    • [T.Pr]
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 29, 2015, 08:11:04 am »
I refuse to publicly talk to you about this here, if you want to discuss these matters with me send me a PM. All we are doing here is spamming.

Offline Arturo Sanchez

• Salutes: 119
    • [AI]
    • View Profile
    • My spaghetti channel
« Reply #18 on: September 29, 2015, 08:19:42 am »

Regarding the thread I will repeat my well-known formula:
It would be cool, sure, but it's not ESSENTIAL so it's probably not going to happen. I've seen more needed (in my opinion) and less demanding tasks being shot down.

errrr I had an email recently that said they do plan to work on it. or something of that vein.

as for the attacks on me I generally just shrug it off unless its actually something impressive or clever. That being said I am rather surprised a CA of all people trips on his balls and splooshes his salt all over the thread for no reason. But meh, so long as its a jab and carry on as opposed to a thread derailer (I mean ffs have some class while being a douche) I say its all good as a general precedent.

If it were my community to control I would condone that casual friendly roasting (its a british/and apparently australian thing).
« Last Edit: September 29, 2015, 08:26:34 am by Maximillian Jazzhand »

Offline Hunter.

• Community Ambassador
    • [T.Pr]
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 29, 2015, 08:34:37 am »
If it were my community to control I would condone that casual friendly roasting (its a british/and apparently australian thing).

Based Maximillian, supporting the British banter. Just want to clarify there is no salt, as far as I'm concerned your reputation is nothing more than a forum meme; Seeing as I've never experienced the negative side of you first hand. I don't really want to derail the thread any more than I have but I do want to clarify that there is no salt and I was just trying to lighten the mood!

Offline Keyvias

• Salutes: 83
    • [Muse]
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 29, 2015, 01:34:46 pm »
Hey Guys,

Hopping in here. Just wanted people to showed me this thread to know that it's been spotted and looked at.
We've Pm'ed the affected parties involved and we want to make sure everyone does their best to talk respectfully to each other.

I know that it has broken down here and for that I apologize personally, but I think if we step back and move past this moment, we can talk about what's important, Drift mines!
This is definitely an idea we got sent in and has some very interesting complexities to it such as minotaur and how much win would affect balance, if wind is blowing towards blue spawn and you throw 25 mines down that way, etc.

There's also a lot of engineering work that would go into this so it's definitely not just an on/off switch for affected by wind and definitely is something we're checking out.

So definitely use this thread as a place to discuss the mines, if there's any other issues though feel free to PM the people you have the issue with or if you feel like that isn't solving it. Please send me a message either here or at keyvias@musegames.com

Thanks guys!