Author Topic: Version 1.4.3 Release Notes  (Read 43652 times)

Offline -Anakin-

• Salutes: 47
    • [Clan]
    • View Profile
Re: Version 1.4.3 Release Notes
« Reply #45 on: September 19, 2015, 04:32:54 pm »
I've had a couple of great vet lobbies so far. We've had a lot of success starting lobbies with clan and friends then advertising in global to fill the rest of the slots in just a couple minutes. Queuing is not so successful.

Also custom vet games without lobby timer and rematch vote have lasted 4 or 5 solid games before dissipating. It feels like pre-matchmaker lobbies and that's a good thing. I'm very happy to have it in the game.

Offline Mannson

• Salutes: 7
    • [DIKC]
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 23, 2015, 01:32:19 am »
Is it just me or does mino and hades not only have faster projectile speeds, less arc in trajectory and in case of mino, pack bit more punch?

Offline Kamoba

• Salutes: 175
    • [♫]
    • View Profile
    • Robin and Magpie Leather
« Reply #47 on: September 23, 2015, 11:30:40 am »
Is it just me or does mino and hades not only have faster projectile speeds, less arc in trajectory and in case of mino, pack bit more punch?

Its just you, or you're just up against people who can use them more effectively now :)

Offline Mannson

• Salutes: 7
    • [DIKC]
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 25, 2015, 05:33:44 am »

Its just you, or you're just up against people who can use them more effectively now :)

Actually, it was the otherway around, our ships had the minos and hades. I swear, I either recall the arcs and speeds wrong, but to me hades seems to fire non-lesmok ammo like it had lesmoks! And mino just trashes around more.
 Well, guess me and my pals were just bad shots with those guns before... Anywho, not complaining, gonna use those beasts more often nowdays!

Offline SapphireSage

• Salutes: 11
    • [SPQR]
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 25, 2015, 03:29:20 pm »
You may or may not already be aware, but the effectiveness of the mino on a target is not only dependent on location of the hit, but also on what tool, if any, the captain of the target happens to be using at that time. (ie. ships with claw on will turn a lot, but ships with kerosene or moonshine will be mostly unaffected). I am unsure about the hades bit though personally.