Author Topic: [Suggestions] Servers in South American and Portuguese version!  (Read 5499 times)

Offline Napoqe

• Salutes: 0
    • View Profile
[Suggestions] Servers in South American and Portuguese version!
« on: September 18, 2015, 02:28:37 pm »
Hello everyone!

I'm here to give some suggestions to the game Guns of Icarus Online, which is to suggest that do studies to analyze whether compensates add servers in South America, as in Brazil, Chile and Colombia. I am Brazilian, I consider that I have good Portuguese and bad English. But I can understand the game. And I think it will improve compression of the game for some people, if add native idiom in the game. And a server here in South America, have a chance to decrease the latency of 220 ms (for me, I played in a server in the United States) to 30-120 or more.

Offline The Mann

• CA Mod
  • Salutes: 146
    • [Cake]
    • View Profile
Re: [Suggestions] Servers in South American and Portuguese version!
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2015, 04:30:14 pm »
Hi there,

It may be best for you to send this message to Muse Games directly for a response :)

This can be done by sending an email to them at feedback@musegames.com  :D

Offline Hoja Lateralus

• Salutes: 135
    • [ψ꒜]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2015, 05:12:47 pm »
Probably that's quite costly and I'm not sure whether there's enough of playerbase in South America to justify that.

On the other hand I certainly understand you, personally I have 30-50ms on European server and ~120ms on American but certainly 220ms could be a deal breaker for me.

Offline Kamoba

• Salutes: 175
    • [♫]
    • View Profile
    • Robin and Magpie Leather
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2015, 07:53:44 pm »
I think I've met eight Brazilians in game.. Considering I don't often learn where a person is from, it seems quite a number, they implemented Aussie servers when Aussie figures went up, I guess it wouldn't hurt them to have a peek. :)

Offline Napoqe

• Salutes: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2015, 12:41:37 pm »
Hi there,

It may be best for you to send this message to Muse Games directly for a response :)

I think I will not do that. But I thank your suggestion.
Like this, I think not disturb the developers with flood. This area, is to send suggestions, etc. I think the developers will read this topic. But I will like depends on the answer, yes or no, justification, etc of developers provided it is not offensive. And if they want to answer.  :)

Offline Kamoba

• Salutes: 175
    • [♫]
    • View Profile
    • Robin and Magpie Leather
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2015, 01:49:24 pm »
Hi there,

I think I will not do that. But I thank your suggestion.
Like this, I think not disturb the developers with flood. This area, is to send suggestions, etc. I think the developers will read this topic. But I will like depends on the answer, yes or no, justification, etc of developers provided it is not offensive. And if they want to answer.  :)

If you want a developer reply, your best bet is to email them, and as Muse are one of the friendliest and down to earth Dev teams you could encounter, you'll find their reply friendly and polite, even if they don't add the idea. :)