Author Topic: The Lightning Thiefs  (Read 37097 times)

Offline ZnC

• Salutes: 40
    • [♫]
    • View Profile
Re: The Lightning Thiefs
« Reply #15 on: February 10, 2016, 06:43:09 am »
we are looking to do compatetief again. but can only fill one ship. if anyone feel like fichting  beside us plz let me know.

Consider joining Back to Basics or Cronus League! You only need one ship to join. :D

Offline Huskarr

• Salutes: 29
    • [Rydr]
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 10, 2016, 08:27:03 am »
we are looking to do compatetief again. but can only fill one ship. if anyone feel like fichting  beside us plz let me know.

Consider joining Back to Basics or Cronus League! You only need one ship to join. :D
Yeah we need one more person to form 1 competitive boat XD. Most of the members aren't ready or don't have the time,  cause they aren't in Europe.

Offline Huskarr

• Salutes: 29
    • [Rydr]
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 25, 2017, 02:48:02 pm »
Surprise nekro.

I would like to write a short flarewell letter, to the clan that brought me into the community of Guns of Icarus.

Flarewell Lightning Thiefs. It has been an honour to play, win and loose with you. To me this clan has always been about one thing: Becoming friends. Sadly this didn't work as often as it did.

Abel Ilmo, thank you for letting me find this clan and thank you for being my first real friend in GoIo.

Sir Steffen, tears are swelling in my eyes as I write this, but thank you. Thank you for everything you did. It was you that brought me into competitive GoIo and into the community in general. Thanks to you I met my girlfriend and thanks to you I am the person that I am today. You have been a great friend and I hope it will stay that way, even if you have moved on. I hope we manage to play from time to time with each other. I have learnt so much from you and owe you a lot.

o7 It has been a pleasure flying under your banner. I will miss being a Lightning Thief.

Yours truly,

Huskarr

Offline The Mann

• CA Mod
  • Salutes: 146
    • [Cake]
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 26, 2017, 04:59:28 am »
This made me sad...
 :'(