Author Topic: To increase market activity and to increase our ability to support MUSE: Gifting  (Read 4386 times)

Offline KainX

• Salutes: 0
    • [W4AC]
    • View Profile
Gifting; I would like the ability to purchase items in the market for friends as well as showing my support to MUSE. I have purchased all the items that appeal to me in the store which means I currently have no further need to spend money in the market. However I would like to buy specific decals for friends, dye combinations for our clan colours, etc.

Example A: We have clan colours, when someone new joins us there is a feeling of appreciation when someone goes out of the way to gift something to the new guy (dyes, uniforms, clan decals, etc)

Example B: We have an ongoing joke with our friends in game that is relevant to one of the decals and one of the members. This member does not have the decal or the spare cash to buy it. I want to both support MUSE and our friend buy gifting it to them.

From a players perspective, we want MUSE to succeed. Providing us more avenues to support MUSE benefits the community as a whole.

To the second best game on Steam, thank you
KainX
(X-Com UFO Defense is and always will be the best)

Offline Kamoba

• Salutes: 175
    • [♫]
    • View Profile
    • Robin and Magpie Leather
Thanks for your feedback KainX!

This has been suggested, and accepted by Muse as something they want to implement, at this time all members of the dev team are busy working on the Alliance DLC (aka co-op mod)
None-the-less, I'll forward this to feedback@musegames.com to remind them, its a wanted feature. :)

And as a side note, there is an indirect way to gift people, simply email feedback@musegames.com asking if you can purchase the items you'd like to gift in the form of in game store codes, provide them with the item name, gender and they will work out the total, request payment by PayPal and will send the codes, this is how I done it. :)

Offline Hoja Lateralus

• Salutes: 135
    • [ψ꒜]
    • View Profile
And as a side note, there is an indirect way to gift people, simply email feedback@musegames.com asking if you can purchase the items you'd like to gift in the form of in game store codes, provide them with the item name, gender and they will work out the total, request payment by PayPal and will send the codes, this is how I done it. :)

Are you serious?
How hard would it be to automatize this?

Offline Kamoba

• Salutes: 175
    • [♫]
    • View Profile
    • Robin and Magpie Leather

Are you serious?
How hard would it be to automatize this?

I'm no expert in development so I wouldn't know. However I know for a fact Eric, Howard and Matt are working hard on Alliance mode, and I think they're whipping all the rest of the team towards it to. But it is something they want to put in.