Author Topic: Aerodrome: TMW Week 4 Rival Contracts (Red Spawn)  (Read 7222 times)

Offline Squidslinger Gilder

• Salutes: 287
    • [TBB]
    • View Profile
Aerodrome: TMW Week 4 Rival Contracts (Red Spawn)
« on: August 05, 2015, 05:44:10 pm »

Alright Rivals, your turn to select your matches for this weekend. We'll do this the same way we did it for prior weeks and keep the less filled matches in the list and just merc them out. If there is a match that doesn't get filled, I think we will run a Brickamania Battle Royal match like we did last time. Harpoons and mines is a tantalizing idea.

There will be weekly prizes so be sure to keep track of your teammate names in case you win. However for this signup, all I need is your company name and CEO. Early Reg folks just need to enter their match selection. Example from the early registration thread:

Company: Zukasauce Inc
Mission Statement: "To spread Zuka's love through all the world via his sauce."
Base of Operations: Starostrog, Guild
Logo (Optional): <Artistic Zuka Sultry Grin image>
CEO: Zuka
Steam ID, In game Name: Zuka2016, Zukamania

If you registered on week 1 or pre-reg, you don't need to list all this. Now because this is the official signup week. I need you to add one more bit of vital information...your match choice.

So reply with:

Contract Requested: <Insert map name here>

Then also if you could state if you are willing to mercenary for other matches, that would help a lot too. Basically means your official match counts but the others will be bonus battles to help fill matches. So "Willing to Merc: Yes/No"

Alright, thats it. Again, there is no long term commitment with this event. Take contracts as often or as seldom as you like. Twitch streaming info will be posted later, mumble info and passwords will be sent out via pm to new teams.

Remember, all point payouts are split between ships on your team.

Week Four Rival Contracts:

Contract 1: Averna Divided?
Map: Water Hazard
Cargo: Luggage/Misc
Payout: 300

Alright this deal comes as a bit of surprise. Averna suddenly swapping it's stance and now taking interest in deals with the Fjordlanders? I don't buy it. Something must be going on with them and Blackcliff. But these matters don't concern us. We'll find out soon enough. Intercept our rivals and make sure we're the ones getting in on whatever deals are being made!

Contract 2: Rise of Militias
Map: Canyon Ambush
Cargo: Munitions/Military Parts

So Yesha seems to be bending over all forms of ways to keep it's recent additions within their empire. Fluffy words have fallen on deaf ears and they now demand weaponry for loyalty. However, my contacts suggest that the locals are rebuilding their militias. One has to wonder their reasons, given the weakened tiger that Yesha is. There are no signs suggesting rebellion but this is an opportunity some folks wouldn't pass up.

Thus keep a low profile on this job. Snatch those munitions and if anything happens we'll plant the blame on our rivals. Double win for us!

Contract 3: Raider Politics
Map: Fight Over Firnfeld
Cargo: Medical

So word has it that Anglea isn't escaping internal strife. Bunch of rallies turned into slobberknockers as the political ideologies duke it out. Now Anglea's supplies were already a little thin before this so for them to be asking for help only speaks of how dire matters have gotten. I'm sure they waited as long as they could before letting information like this leak.

Our rivals are already on their way with medical goods. Head on up and intercept them and see if we can get Anglea owing us a favor instead of them.

Contract 4: Fjordic Payday
Map: Fjords
Cargo: Relics

I'll give the king this much, he knows that the important thing is his people. Selling off priceless relics is certainly going to win some favor from them. However the hardliners are going to want his head I'm sure.

Take care with this one. It could get messy. But the payoff for something like this is too huge to pass up. Our rivals are already there picking up the goods so you'll be hitting them on their return trip. Lets go swipe some history!

Contract 5: Headless Nalmsman
Map: Dunes
Cargo: You Don't Want To Know

This one is just gross but the future of trade with Nalm is demanding it. It appears someone was indeed supplying the tribal warlord who rebelled. Thus trust for the Guild is at an all time low.

What we need to do is paint a picture that our rivals were the culprits and we're innocent. To do that, we need to swipe the remains and see this job done in their stead. The company has set aside hazard pay for this contract. Just think of that and not of your disgusting cargo. Merchants gotta do what merchants gotta do!

Offline Dementio

• Salutes: 135
    • [Rydr]
    • View Profile
Re: Aerodrome: TMW Week 4 Rival Contracts (Red Spawn)
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2015, 07:22:19 am »
Company: Fancy Rydr
CEO: Dementio

Contract Requested: 2. Canyon Ambush
Willing to Merc: Yes

Offline Hillerton [PC]

• Salutes: 10
    • [Rydr]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2015, 09:37:25 am »
Company: Geographical Llamas Reservoir
CEO: Hillerton

Contract: 3 Raider Politics
Willing to merc: Yes

Offline Yarr Vinny Scarr

• Salutes: 7
    • [♛]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2015, 01:48:54 pm »
Company Name: Potato Kings

CEO:  Yarr Vinny Scarr

Contact point: Wolf One

Contract Requested:  Canyon Ambush
Willing to Merc:  No

Offline Elazul

• Salutes: 7
    • [♫]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2015, 04:36:11 pm »
Company Name: The Bards Trade Union

CEO: Sliced & Diced

Contract Requested: 2 Canyon Ambush
Willing to Merc: Yes

Offline Syconawt

• Salutes: 12
    • [TBB]
    • View Profile
    • Musics!
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2015, 04:56:50 pm »
Contract 2 is now closed.