Author Topic: Aerodrome: TMW Week 3 Match Schedule  (Read 19575 times)

Offline Squidslinger Gilder

• Salutes: 287
    • [TBB]
    • View Profile
Re: Aerodrome: TMW Week 3 Match Schedule
« Reply #15 on: August 01, 2015, 03:43:32 pm »
Cake boat is filling in for match 1 and 5. We can rotate another group in if they really want to do it. Just lemmie know! Otherwise, we're good to go!

Offline SteamyNoodle

• Salutes: 17
    • [Clan]
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 01, 2015, 05:10:48 pm »
We'll fill out the last slot for match 5 as well, thought we had a conflict but it looks like we're okay

Oh okay nevermind then

I forgot there was a page 2

I am so good at forums
« Last Edit: August 01, 2015, 05:14:13 pm by SteamyNoodle »

Offline Inkjet

• Muse Games
  • Salutes: 15
    • [Muse]
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 01, 2015, 05:59:39 pm »
The winners of each match (all members of the winning team except mercs) each win one Muse-produced item from the store of a maximum value of $1 (No community-submitted items!). To claim your prizes, have the captain of your ship email feedback@musegames.com with your crew and what each member would like.

• [TBB]
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 01, 2015, 06:06:41 pm »
Apologies the cargo points hadn't been recorded for wins. Has been corrected on the stats. Caught it today.

Winners for this week:

Moonshine, Lollipops & Phobos LLC
Crimson Sky Morepork
Green Sun Trading Co.
Crimson Sky Mistletoebird
Geographical Llamas Reservoir
Museosaurus
The Bard's Trade Union

Report to Muse with your rosters and $1 prize selections.

Offline Steve CZ

• Salutes: 21
    • [CsM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 01, 2015, 06:23:35 pm »
uhm I'm pretty sure you just added 100 points for everyone for every win they had, although you shouldn't have....

• [TBB]
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 01, 2015, 07:20:06 pm »
That is what was missing actually. 300 for contract win split between them = 100 per win. Before it was just the kill points that had been recorded.

Offline Steve CZ

• [CsM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 02, 2015, 04:50:58 am »
nope, that 100 poionts was recorded before. Teams were getting 135 points per win (minus 25 for signup). If you didn't record the hundred before, explain to me how did for example Crimson Sky Morepork reach 555 points in 2 wins. Should be 355, as you had there before. Hell, even before the winning teams had hundreds of points advantage over the losing ones, how would they get that with only points for kills? ;)

• [TBB]
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 02, 2015, 07:08:11 pm »
I see what happened. The first week it was counted correctly and then subsequent weeks the scores were just auto inputted since max score only changed when bonus was awarded. So 105 for 7 kills / 3 = 35 + 100 for win = 135. The lower end scores were the only ones that had to be calculated. Think part of this was due to the casters quoting 450 for bonus when its actually only 150. Caused me to re-look at it a moment. Then just simply forgot the original calculations had the totals already inputted. Was thinking things were possibly higher than were listed as.

Thanks for helping Steve. Should bring you on board for all our math related stuff :D

Offline Steve CZ

• [CsM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 03, 2015, 12:37:40 pm »
There was this thing called Cake tournament. Since then, I don't trust any math done by organisers >.<

Offline Syconawt

• Salutes: 12
    • [TBB]
    • View Profile
    • Musics!
« Reply #24 on: August 03, 2015, 03:35:31 pm »
If GOIO modding ever becomes a thing, I will pay actual monies for a mod that lets you put in parameters for tournament scoring and gets the game to calculate the scores itself :P

• [TBB]
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 03, 2015, 04:11:02 pm »
There was this thing called Cake tournament. Since then, I don't trust any math done by organisers >.<

Very fair assessment. There has always been a problem with math related things in Aero. Just simply because we have to record and do all the inputting by hand. Would be interesting if there was a tournament mode where we could input the variables and the game would calculate for us. We'd still have to do manual recording for things like cargo swaps/etc. But just having it record the points then calculate score would help. Also giving the ability to enable log to file functionality where a spectator or really anyone in the match could record the combat log on their own system and then be able to go back through it afterwards.

Actually, think I'll write Muse a recommendation for that functionality right now.