Author Topic: The Grim Reapers  (Read 84528 times)

Offline Super Jackk

• Salutes: 1
    • View Profile
Re: The Grim Reapers
« Reply #45 on: February 15, 2016, 08:13:20 pm »
I am the best Grim Reaper Because I am the only person here that has farted on The Dead King.  ;D

Offline The Mann

• CA Mod
  • Salutes: 146
    • [Cake]
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 16, 2016, 02:31:09 am »
Why must you all contest?
Clearly, I am the best grim because I am Grimicks favorite <3

« Last Edit: February 16, 2016, 02:39:49 am by The Mann »

Offline The Wissenschaftler

• Salutes: 2
    • [♦]
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 28, 2016, 03:52:52 pm »
Tell you why I'm the best reaper? Well, morally I am, because I haven't mutilated anyone yet. Not for long, however, soon my white coat will be soaking in red while your black robes are... probably still black.

Offline -Muse- Grimick

• Muse Games
  • Salutes: 25
    • [Grim]
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 07, 2016, 05:22:49 pm »
I mean possibly kind of a crusty purple... but yeah probably mostly still black.

Offline Xamwolfire

• [Grim]
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 02, 2016, 04:57:12 am »
Hello! I found the dock!!! I'd love to join this clan! I've seen your tag around for a while and played with several awesome members of the clan...
Now...onward to the source >.>

Offline death note

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 13, 2016, 12:22:26 am »
here's why i am the best reaper- i'm death note i was given this name by whom shall not be named i was once a man of sorrow and despair until i almost died and saw the lord of death and found my true calling to be a reaper but not any reaper i aim to collect the most souls for our lords so they can live a great god life as the true lords of this world yet i have empty within me that can only be filled with chaos that i enduce onto y foes with my gun and the rest of the crew at my side yet this is not why i am the best reaper i am the best reaper because i make the biggest BOOM when i fire all hell rains down on my foe and they crush under the might and greatness of deathnote and all against the reapers shall fear me LONG LIVE THE LORD OF DEATH!

Offline Solidusbucket

• Salutes: 93
    • [SkBo]
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 13, 2016, 12:56:45 am »
Here's why i am the best reaper: I'm Death Note. I was given this name by whom shall not be named. I was once a man of sorrow and despair until I almost died and saw the Lord of Death - and found my true calling to be a reaper. But, not any reaper, I aim to collect the most souls for our lords so they can live a great God life as the true lords of this world. Yet, I have empty within me - that can only be filled with chaos that I induce unto my foes with my gun and the rest of the crew at my side. Yet this is not why I am the best reaper. I am the best reaper because i make the biggest BOOM! When I fire, all hell rains down on my foe and they crush under the might and greatness of Death Note; and all against the reapers shall fear me! LONG LIVE THE LORD OF DEATH!

Welcome to the game! This is a very well written post and I love the language and feeling I received from it. I formatted it so that it had proper punctuation so that your intended delivery (as I perceived) could be truly appreciated!

The Grims are a great clan. I hope you enjoy your time with them :)

Offline The Mann

• CA Mod
    • [Cake]
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 13, 2016, 03:03:13 am »
Thou must perform the rite of passage to venture to Grim-hood

Offline Alhambre

• Salutes: 0
    • [ALTO]
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 05, 2016, 01:19:57 pm »
"Any man who must say 'I am the king,' is no true king."
~Tywin Lannister

I will let my actions speak for themselves, letting them boast for me, declaring to all:
"Alhambre is the greatest member within the ranks of The Grim Reapers."

Offline Linkbro

• Salutes: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: November 26, 2016, 08:26:03 am »
I'm the best reaper because... because... nope, I got nothin'

Offline Guagadu

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 16
    • [Grim]
    • View Profile
    • Guagadu: Twitch
« Reply #55 on: November 29, 2016, 10:20:24 am »
My previous post explaining why I was the best Reaper has been outdone! I can simply not compete with that beard or that booty!

I am the best Grim Reaper because I wrote our clan origin story, despite usually feeling an intense hatred for writing. This story supposed to reflect Grimick's idea of the clan lore, as well as following official world lore while also referencing as many clan members or clan events as I could. Click here to view the story!

Offline The Mann

• CA Mod
    • [Cake]
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: November 30, 2016, 03:48:44 pm »
Damn that was a good read Guagadu but you forgot one key thing in that story.

I am lord rileys favorite xD