Author Topic: The Grim Reapers  (Read 84568 times)

Offline Easha Dustfeather

• Salutes: 5
    • [Grim]
    • View Profile
Re: The Grim Reapers
« Reply #30 on: August 12, 2015, 01:46:41 am »
I am the newest best Grim, because Grimick smashed our ship against the wall to kill me, his engineer - even though I am not his neighbour...

Offline Koali

• Salutes: 56
    • [Sass]
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 12, 2015, 01:20:56 pm »
AND I AM A SLUG

2GRIM4ME

Offline Luccas Mc. Cloud

• Salutes: 3
    • [Grim]
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 13, 2015, 10:01:20 pm »
I like mobie's now! And piloting! "YAY" Proclaims The Grim Jester!

• [Grim]
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 17, 2015, 06:04:09 pm »
Improve our level of evil (and clan)! More souls for the Grim god!

Offline Kanotari

• Salutes: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 28, 2015, 01:21:31 am »
Is this it? Did I solve the mysterious riddle?

Offline The Mann

• CA Mod
  • Salutes: 146
    • [Cake]
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 28, 2015, 02:33:52 am »
Still best grim because:

Offline -Muse- Grimick

• Muse Games
  • Salutes: 25
    • [Grim]
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 09, 2015, 07:07:53 am »
Is this it? Did I solve the mysterious riddle?

Sorry, not quite. But you are on the right track.
(Read the last two lines again)

Offline MommyMel

• Salutes: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 09, 2015, 07:55:32 pm »
Replying and also filling out information at the "Source". I'd like to join the Grim Reapers, because I love teamwork and communication. I can't imagine a group of people better at that than GRIM.
Played with Grimick on 12/9/2015.

• [Grim]
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 24, 2015, 04:44:47 am »
A dark and bloody Mary merry Christmas to my fellow Grims!

Offline Pixel-hunter

• Salutes: 3
    • [Grim]
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 25, 2015, 09:55:10 pm »
Merry Christmas to you as well Easha~ hope you had a good one!  :D

Offline Brewstone

• [Grim]
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 01, 2016, 10:33:38 pm »
It must have been but last night when the stars finally aligned. When I did my daily rounds of the top clan, I found something unusual. Eight members of the Reapers were online all in one lobby, a true rarity. I knew, of course, my time had come. I joined the lobby they were camping and prepared. It was a 3v3 death match on Fjords, I believe. My team were the underdogs, a sad day, I know, but my crew performed admirably. Taking all three of our teams kills, our brawler fish managed to only accrue one death throughout the slaughter that occurred. After the match, I knew what had to be done, acting swiftly I joined the crew that was in the middle of forming. I rigidly held on to my spot as the ships around me filled.

My first run with the Reapers was aboard a Galleon, bottom deck. I had a chem spray fight the other engineer and lost, so was relegated to below decks. The poor enemies had no idea what hit them. Our engines refused to go down, and all damage dealt to our guns was whisked away in an instant. The Hwatcha fire was deafening and the rocket smoke was choking, but we never relented. After a few short minutes, during which none of our ships went down, we returned to the lobby, victorious and stained with the blood and tears of our foes. I had but a brief moment to consider, before I swiftly rejoined the clan, thrilled with my performance. Clearly I was an asset and was welcomed back with open arms.

The next two games went by in a flash, but each was as successful as the first. Sadly, the night had to draw to end when my fellows went to go play a Pigeon Simulator with their brothers.

As such, that is my experience with the Grim Reapers. Hopefully, the impression I made was excellent and I look forward to flying with you al in the future.

Offline Mr. Eberrich

• [Grim]
    • View Profile
    • MrTheRich.com
« Reply #41 on: January 02, 2016, 04:02:05 am »
"I remember the battle if it were yesterday, or maybe it was yesterday... (For Reapers time is a hard thing to keep track of, as we count in eaten souls, not days) The moral among the crew was as grim as ever. The tension was high, as were the levels of the opposing sailors. Though low moral might have been a fatality for your everyday sailor, for Grim Reapers it means we are at our best. Ship after ship got eaten by the fire of our Manticores, the thunder of the cannons only surpassed by exploding engines of wooden airboats.

One thing occurred to me though. Among the cannon fodder ships, one preformed excruciatingly well. Every now and then brawling one of our ships to the bottom of the cold dark fjords. This ship was a thorn in our side and we knew what to do. This was a perfect moment to show the  power of the Soul Seeker mask. Without the slightest realization, we took possession of the soul of one of the best crew members of that ship. It turned out no decision could have been better. The next few matches were like harvesting. The souls of the damned poured into the underground. Never did we encounter such a feast and how better to celebrate with a night of Pigeon Simulator!!

In the end we decided to let the poor soul walk free around his deck a while longer. But who knows, maybe he will come in handy once more one day. When that day comes, at least we know were to find him."

- From the journal of the Lifeless Hatter
« Last Edit: January 02, 2016, 04:04:05 am by Mr. Eberrich »

Offline -Muse- Grimick

• Muse Games
  • Salutes: 25
    • [Grim]
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 11, 2016, 08:04:59 pm »
Now we have a professional competitive team.

BEHOLD

Credit to Leo Maxwell for revising the clan logo for this special occasion.

Offline Dementio

• Salutes: 135
    • [Rydr]
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 12, 2016, 11:42:23 am »
"Where did my pants go?" - a confused vet

Offline RedBeardsPhannyPack

• [Grim]
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 20, 2016, 08:06:42 pm »
Hey-o! If y'all are looking for some extra people I'd love to sport the tag and support the team. I've played with a few of y'all and have had fun and positive experiences.

I also took way too long to figure out that riddle.

Take it easy guys
-RedBeardsPhannyPack