Author Topic: Chat reverting to global after viewing a different screen in game lobby.  (Read 5052 times)

Offline TruWolf

• Salutes: 2
    • [ssɐS]
    • View Profile
Currently when in a match lobby (waiting for the match to begin) if you view a different screen (such as your ship loadout etc.) the in game chat will revert to global. This is oh so very slightly annoying. My simple proposition is that upon re-entering the match lobby (from a different screen) the chat is set to whatever it was before you left. A simple change, but its the little things like this that make a masterpiece.

Offline BlackenedPies

• Salutes: 134
    • [Duck]
    • View Profile
It's a bug due to a change in the game engine. Muse is working on a fix

Offline The Mann

• CA Mod
  • Salutes: 146
    • [Cake]
    • View Profile
You can message this suggestion to the following email address:

feedback@musegames.com

:D

Offline greendra

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 13
    • [AI]
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube
This is a bug that has been created by the new update. I have spoken to muse about it, and they are working to try and resolve the issue.

I think it was patched to some extent, because I haven't noticed it in the past week, but maybe only half of the problem was fixed.

As The Mann said, emailing them a message to feedback@musegames.com would be a good thing to do.

PS: I just realised that I just posted basically the same thing to what The Mann and Pies had already said. I am always to slow to get the first post in... Hahah

Offline The Mann

• CA Mod
  • Salutes: 146
    • [Cake]
    • View Profile
This is a bug that has been created by the new update. I have spoken to muse about it, and they are working to try and resolve the issue.

I think it was patched to some extent, because I haven't noticed it in the past week, but maybe only half of the problem was fixed.

As The Mann said, emailing them a message to feedback@musegames.com would be a good thing to do.

PS: I just realised that I just posted basically the same thing to what The Mann and Pies had already said. I am always to slow to get the first post in... Hahah

Well, this is a good example of Life...

I dont have one... How old am I according to my profile? 8)

I see everything, I have watched over all posts providing assistance where I can :P