Author Topic: Looking for a Small Group of Friends to Fly with.  (Read 8114 times)

Offline Glitchpaw

• Salutes: 0
    • View Profile
Looking for a Small Group of Friends to Fly with.
« on: July 10, 2015, 06:07:06 pm »
I'm fairly new to the game, and I'm looking for a couple dedicated shipmates to play with on a regular basis.
Let me know if you're interested! I'm based in NA and usually play around 9 to 12 PM EST

I find the in game voice chat hard to use, so it would best if you guys are willing to Skype while we play.

Offline Newbluud

• Salutes: 24
    • [T.Pr]
    • View Profile
Re: Looking for a Small Group of Friends to Fly with.
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2015, 06:40:47 pm »
We run a relatively small clan (like 4 active members) that you're welcome to be a part of. If you download Teamspeak, we can talk in there too.

Friendly guys that love a bit of banter. I play the most regularly out of the lot of us, and I'm happy to both crew and pilot.

Offline Glitchpaw

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2015, 07:36:57 pm »
I'll take you up on that.

Offline Newbluud

• [T.Pr]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2015, 05:30:05 am »
Awesome, add me in game and send me a message :)

Offline leinadlink

• [TBB]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2015, 06:02:54 am »
Hey I'm looking for friends to play with, sadly I don't know if I can play with you. I'm with the GMT time span and I'm not very excited to play at 2 am. But if somehow someone of your clan joins when I'm online I'll be ready for playing... Unless I'm playing a competitive match of cs go in which case I can't leave the game.

Also I think the other problem will be lag. Also (you maybe noticed by now) I'm not a native english speaker, although I can understand it very well, I could be a slow speaker sometimes.

Anyways looking forward to play with you.  :D

Offline Byron Cavendish

• Salutes: 89
    • [TB]
    • View Profile
    • The Brotherhood
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2015, 08:16:27 am »
The core idea behind my clan (The Brotherhood) is to be a small, friend focused clan. Check us out at http://thebrotherhoodofgoio.com/

Offline DinosaurXL

• [GROX]
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2015, 12:26:32 am »
Hi. I'm a newish player and I'd love to join. I prefer being an engineer and I can get teamspeak. I have a good headset (corsair) so I can talk anytime. I'm online at 3:00 to 10:00 PM Pacific Time, so I'm way behind most of you. However, on weekends, pretty much any time.

Offline Newbluud

• [T.Pr]
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2015, 12:32:09 am »
Given the timezone issues and such, I have struggled to keep in touch with Glitch, here. It also looks a lot like clan Fingerbang is to be disbanded. Not enough consistently online players to keep it worth it.