Author Topic: The Mann - Teacher:  (Read 17254 times)

Offline The Mann

• CA Mod
  • Salutes: 146
    • [Cake]
    • View Profile
Re: The Mann - Teacher:
« Reply #15 on: June 12, 2016, 03:38:44 am »
Necro :P

Offline The Mann

• CA Mod
    • [Cake]
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 12, 2016, 03:43:14 am »
Hello one and all,

Are you new to Guns Of Icarus and are looking for a player who knows most of the ropes?

or

Are you an experienced player who has not played for a while and would like help to recall?

The Mann, is at your service.

The Mann is a Moderator and Teacher who has a very nice voice and has played the game quite a lot.

With over 4000 games played, about 1900 hours of gameplay, I have fairly decent knowledge of Piloting and Engineering.

Fancy Flying a tough ship like a squid?
Or
Wish to understand the tools you use?

Let me know! Find me in game or message on this post and I will get back to you.

Worried that you are a low level player and need to use Novice Matches.
Not a problem! I am a teacher therefore I have special permission to help new players in a respectable habitat with players of similar level

If you do not wish to have a teacher but would like to know some information about a particular subject in game?

Private Message me! I will try my best to provide you with a simple to understand message containing all the information you wish to know!

Offline The Mann

• CA Mod
    • [Cake]
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 12, 2016, 03:50:31 am »

Close enough  ;D

Offline Hilary Briss

• Salutes: 22
    • [DAGZ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 12, 2016, 05:51:00 am »
Some engineering stuff would be nice, example how to hit the main engine of a galleon, and how to get on the roof of a goldfish. And if you could give me pointers on piloting, that'd be great. Never really got someone to help with that, as my pilot level attests.

Why not ask your fellow Clansmen Carn dear boy? We would only be to glad to assist you.

We also have TS3