Author Topic: Papa's Post Analysis COGs Week 4  (Read 5311 times)

Offline Papa Paradox

• CA Mod
  • Salutes: 31
    • [CA]
    • View Profile
    • Wind and Thunder Gaming
Papa's Post Analysis COGs Week 4
« on: April 14, 2013, 11:54:39 pm »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6Kt8Y4HpNY&feature=youtu.be

Had a rough time trying to record yesterday, my computer was being finicky as hell. I think this week may be particularly controversial so if you want to argue feel free to do it in the comments section of my video, the mod's will appreciate it. Sub if you want to be notified of week 5's release through youtube, but most of all, Enjoy!

Offline Moriarty

• Salutes: 18
    • [Duck]
    • View Profile
Re: Papa's Post Analysis COGs Week 4
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2013, 12:43:59 am »
I'm told by our R&D(uck) department that the math on the carronade/light flak galleon was pretty impressive against the armour/hull.

Nice breakdown of the matches.

Offline Captain Smollett

• Salutes: 122
    • [Duck]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2013, 01:12:41 am »
Really nicely done again.  I've definitely been enjoying watching these commentaries. 

Offline Veyka

• Salutes: 12
    • [Duck]
    • View Profile
    • Just a site
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2013, 07:29:42 am »
Very nice Papa!

The brood ship I was flying was suffering quite hard from lack of coordination, as it was a bit of  chuck together when most of the original crew/cap for that ship couldn't make it, thus it was me and sum duckz in a boat, and I have no idea what two ships will be facing the gents next week. If its a long range map, then it will be even trickier.

Also, if our last spawn hadn't been that close, it would have been GG, that was one lucky as hell spawn haha.

I am really looking forward to seeing Polaris vs Paddling though, thats a match I wouldn't put money on, as you never know what Ze Russianz will pull out :P (Though go ducks! hehe)