Author Topic: The Legend of Sectoidor  (Read 16139 times)

Offline Megabear

• Salutes: 4
    • View Profile
The Legend of Sectoidor
« on: June 18, 2015, 04:17:35 pm »
Within the walls of a UFO mothership on the outskirts of the Tadpole Galaxy a crowd gathers around an old, badly damaged yet playable upright instrument.

Amused by the encore of music, many depart and take seats at the tables dotted around the main room. H2O supply begins to flat and more is consumed. Stories begin to be told.

(Random Alien #1)"I heard another rumor today, Mechtoidor, entering the great Northern District, annihilated by an unknown defender."

(Random Alien #2)"How strange, I heard a similar tale not too long ago, same location except this time, Bath Halls, from the northern district."

(Mutador)"These are not tales. these are real events, seen them myself!"

The instrument music begins to play faster, sharp and flats become more prominent. the mood of the music begins to become dark.

(Mutador)"These are the works of the tyranny in the clouds. The Sectoidor."

(Random Alien #1) "Who is this 'Sectoidor'.?"

The instrument music stops as the Mutador moves to the table to sit with the random aliens.

(Mutador) "You hear these true tales and know no names? There are many tales of this Unknown Sectoidor. Let us begin with my story."

*Anyone is welcome to make up a legendary story of The Sectoidor. There will be no "Super Powers" Just happy people creating fun and interesting Role Play based on a legend. "Think of it like. Zorro.".*

Offline The Mann

• CA Mod
  • Salutes: 146
    • [Cake]
    • View Profile
Re: The Legend of Sectoidor
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2015, 05:11:28 pm »
Seriously... you copied and pasted...

original...  ???

Offline Koali

• Salutes: 56
    • [Sass]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2015, 02:00:38 pm »
Back on land...

(Artillery Officer 1): "There's a weird floaty thing up there. Load the Lumberjacks with Lochnagar! We're shooting this thread thing down!"

Offline Kamoba

• Salutes: 175
    • [♫]
    • View Profile
    • Robin and Magpie Leather
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2015, 02:41:19 pm »
Back on land...

(Artillery Officer 1): "There's a weird floaty thing up there. Load the Lumberjacks with Lochnagar! We're shooting this thread thing down!"

((I'm afraid Koali all you did was bump the thread...)

Offline Koali

• [Sass]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2015, 03:07:21 pm »
(Hm. Well... Here goes!)

(Artillery Officer 1): "Alien vessel, state your purpose! And be original, or else we're leaving!"

Offline Megabear

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2015, 05:10:45 pm »
(UFO 1):  (translates English into Sectoid, and Sectoid into English) "Wait what?  I'm just looking for a parking space.  I had no idea a civilization existed in this backwater part of universe.  Good time as any other, LET THE PROBING BEGIN!!"

UFO 1 signals Mothership for assistance.  Seconds later the clouds begin parting and the world begins to darken as a massive celestial object squeezes through the clouds.

(UFO 1):  "What now imbecile pink animate".

Offline The Mann

• CA Mod
  • Salutes: 146
    • [Cake]
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2015, 05:30:54 pm »
O_O

Well that escalated quickly...

Offline Koali

• [Sass]
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2015, 12:34:59 am »
(Koali): "HAH! YOU CAN'T PROBE ME! I HAVE NO BUTT!!"

(Artillery Officer 1): "FIRE THE LUMBERJACKS!"

Sectoidor's ship, the Mega Bear, is hit by a barrage of Lochnagar Lumberjack shells, demolishing its anti-gravity unit and forcing it to plummet to the earth. Sectoidor is the only survivor. Koali greets him by offering a cup of chrysanthemum tea, with plenty of sugar.

Offline Megabear

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2015, 07:41:12 pm »
When Sectoidor comes to, there is a pink creature without a butt holding a cup.  Sectoidor concludes that this pink creature wants to probe.  Sectoidor shudders at the sight of apparent cup of poison and jumps back.

(Sectoidor):  "Beam me up Scotty!"

Sectoidor is now safe inside another Mothership and orders Death Ray to be readied to exterminate all life forms on the planet Sectoidor was on.  Sectoidor then notices something.  There is a lightning scar on its forehead.

Offline Koali

• [Sass]
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2015, 06:37:32 pm »
(Copyrighted material there, buddy!)

(Koali): "Scar? Oh, wait."

Koali wipes the smudge off his forehead.

Offline Megabear

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 26, 2015, 12:49:42 pm »
(Alright Koali deserves a salute for unrelenting friendliness) 

(Sectoidor):  "Beam me down Scotty!"

As soon as Sectoidor's feet felt the ground it fled in absolute terror from the mysterious pink creature without a butt that somehow destroyed a mothership, teleported into the second one, and somehow wiped off a scar as if it was a smudge.

Offline aceofeagles

• Salutes: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 26, 2015, 12:55:09 pm »
(Spades) comes out of freaking nowhere in his goldfish and starts shooting a shit ton of hwacha at the second mothership "BWAAAAAHAHAAHHAHAAAHAAHA"jumps off the goldfish and rolls ontop of the second mothership. unsheathes his rapier blade and decapitates the first sectoider he sees then he proceeds to sneak into the helm of the ship.

Offline Megabear

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 26, 2015, 01:24:33 pm »
Sectoidor watches in terror behind a boulder as its mothership is dismantled by an unsightly creature, crazed by some sort of alien bloodlust.  Sectoidor touches its wrist, and its wrist is encompassed by a faint purple light.

Sectoidor:  "MAY DAY! MAY DAY!  BOTH MOTHERSHIPS DOWN!  MAY DAY!

Offline Koali

• [Sass]
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 26, 2015, 01:40:17 pm »
(I'd like to note that you can't decapitate someone with a rapier. Rapiers have NO slashing ability; they're essentially long stiletto knives- Perfect for thrusting, and little else.)

(Koali): "What's going on? Where's he going?"

Koali runs to Sectoidor.

(Koali): "Ok, maybe you don't like tea. How about coffee?"

Offline Megabear

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 26, 2015, 03:17:02 pm »
Sectoidor's terror couldn't have been more intense and yet it's been upgraded as the pink creature mutters something and thrusts black liquid toward Sectoidor.  Sectoidor mutters something back.

Sectoidor:  "From green poison to black poison.  What have I done to deserve this.."

Sectoidor teleports a few times away from the pink terror in horror and enters an area of what seems to be a bustling alien civilization.  Sectoidor turns on invisibility cloak and winces at the battery level.