Author Topic: Community Events: Contact Point  (Read 10056 times)

Offline AbbyTheRat

• Salutes: 52
    • [◉‿◉]
    • View Profile
Community Events: Contact Point
« on: June 18, 2015, 01:45:13 pm »
Need to sticky threads in Community Events, Edit an Original post, Change or Add an event to ingame Community Events?

Feel free to contact me at:
Steam: AbbyTheRat
GoI Forum: PM
Discord Invite

More contact points:

feedback@musegames.com
This may seem odd to put here, but it's vital to remember that Muse looks at their feedback emails. Well written and understandable messages shot in this box will be looked at and strongly considered by the makers of Guns of Icarus. Don't sit around complaining, write them and tell the company how you feel!

Jennifer@Musegames.com
For obvious reasons, the main figurehead for the community for Muse Games and the primary major contact for anything and everything that is the community at large. For when you simply don't know who to go to, or if something is of the upmost importance, this is your man.

Lysanya@musegames.com
Intern for dealing with all things Events. A good contact point for dealing with events.

competitive@musegames.com
Need help with starting up an event on GoIO, have any questions about Bureau of Competitive Affairs, Need Referees/Casters for your awesome new Events or want to be part of the available Referees/Casters, this is the E-mail to send all that to.

« Last Edit: November 20, 2019, 07:14:21 pm by Portable Grump »

Offline Queso

• Muse Games
  • Salutes: 126
    • [Muse]
    • View Profile
Re: Community Events: Contact Point
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2015, 02:03:55 pm »
Contact me by making a thread in the pit with my name on it! Or you know, a PM works too.

Offline AbbyTheRat

• [◉‿◉]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2015, 12:14:48 am »
The contact details is updated, including the refreshed competitive@musegames.com emails. Everything here is ALL valid!

Offline The Mann

• CA Mod
  • Salutes: 146
    • [Cake]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2016, 01:36:23 pm »
Mann is also available to help create event announcements, modify posts (If requested by posters), Sticky Posts (If necessary) and remove threads (If requested by OP's)  8)

Offline AbbyTheRat

• [◉‿◉]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2017, 03:16:44 pm »
I've updated the OP, Ayetach is the new Muse contact point, Added Discord link and Lysanya, Muse contact for Events related things.