Author Topic: The Legend of Mann.  (Read 170342 times)

Offline Koali

• Salutes: 56
    • [Sass]
    • View Profile
Re: The Legend of Mann.
« Reply #30 on: June 18, 2015, 10:06:40 pm »
The Kirby takes a sip of the milkshake.

"Well, if this Mann could take down Galleons, he must have been flying some kind of old Pyramidion. And I mean a real one, none of the flimsy nonsense buzzing around today."

Offline Carn

• Salutes: 63
    • [DAGZ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 18, 2015, 10:17:30 pm »
Snorting in indignation, the Anglean rebukes the kirby. "I've taken down galleons in a squid lad."

Offline Koali

• Salutes: 56
    • [Sass]
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 18, 2015, 10:22:52 pm »
"That's because a Squid has speed! Not only that, but it can also take more hits than a modern Pyramidion!"

Offline The Mann

• CA Mod
  • Salutes: 146
    • [Cake]
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 19, 2015, 03:19:22 am »
We also know that he used to attack old galleons, the brutes which can take hwacha shots without taking a scratch.

The stories depict that they ship attacked from the clouds. perhaps a long range pyra or a mobula.

I guess, an old brute pyramidon with long range Hades Cannons.

Offline The Mann

• CA Mod
    • [Cake]
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 19, 2015, 09:59:20 am »
" I say, that if we find a tribe to the far north, the elders may know of him passing through. Maybe, there is a day in which the winds become tolerable. perhaps, the winds stop one day and switch directions."

"Maybe, he managed to pass the great winds of the north to the point in which new lands shined in sight."

"The last occupied outpost, Kian may have some knowledge of The Mann's passing or where the nearest tribes are located."

The bard awaited the thoughts of his new companions. To pay of the drink bills, he walked over to the piano and began taking requests.

As the bard played, he thought to himself. "He distracted people with music? I wonder if he was a Bard?"

Offline Carn

• [DAGZ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 19, 2015, 10:08:03 am »
"It entirely possible. However, to go that far north, you'd have to modify a ship. Especially the engines and balloon. There's also the matter of acquiring clothes warm enough to keep any crew from freezing to death."

Offline The Mann

• CA Mod
    • [Cake]
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 19, 2015, 10:13:41 am »
"The townsfolk of Kian are said to be highly technological and knowledgeable. If we can find a large source of food and warmth, they may provide us with the heavily modified balloons and engines we need."

Offline The Mann

• CA Mod
    • [Cake]
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 19, 2015, 10:22:59 am »
"I have an old Pyramidion I have hidden in the Great Northern Fjords. Hidden out of plain sight near the massive smoke stack. It has a Whirlwind Gat and Scylla Mortar on front and two mercury field guns on the side. I found it many years ago and rebuilt it. On the side, it had the words, Nautilus. The building I found the vessel in appeared to have a two doors which suggest it once held two Pyras. a few letters dotted around mention the other ship may have been called "Stolz eines Mannes". I have no idea what it means..."

Offline Carn

• [DAGZ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 19, 2015, 10:28:13 am »
"Nor do I. Possibly an old world language. But I'd feel better if we take my goldfish. More room in the cabin for crew and cargo. And more firepower, and we are less likely to die. Not to mention, it handles better than a pyra."

Offline The Mann

• CA Mod
    • [Cake]
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 19, 2015, 10:30:12 am »
"That sounds like an excellent idea, Goldfishes are also much faster. Would and easier to fix."

"Bartender, more Rum and Milkshakes!"

Offline Carn

• [DAGZ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 19, 2015, 10:34:41 am »
"She has a hwacha on the front, gat on the right, and banshee on the left. She may not be spanking new, but she has always done the job. Now we just need to concern ourselves with not freezing our manhoods off up there."

Offline The Mann

• CA Mod
    • [Cake]
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 19, 2015, 10:42:05 am »
"Perhaps we can source some clothing from an Anglian Tribe? How to they remain in the firnfelds all day everyday every year?"

Offline Carn

• [DAGZ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 19, 2015, 10:51:33 am »
"You do realize your talking to an Anglean right? I'VE got polar gear, I seriously doubt you men do."

Offline The Mann

• CA Mod
    • [Cake]
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 19, 2015, 11:14:54 am »
"I did not think of that... How much? or where can we get some?"

The Bard began to worry as he was working as a Bard playing tunes for funds... He doubted he would have money to pay for clothing let alone supplies...

Offline Carn

• [DAGZ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 19, 2015, 11:39:48 am »
"Depends, I've got a suit that's a combination of ox leather, bear skin, and seal skin. That was a gift, there's no way I could afford that. But you can make do for a time, with enough leather and furs. I can radio a guy in Kinforth later. Get you an estimate."