Author Topic: Need Members of all kind! New and Old!  (Read 5571 times)

Offline Ninjapokemon

• Salutes: 1
    • [LHSB]
    • View Profile
Need Members of all kind! New and Old!
« on: June 16, 2015, 09:54:50 pm »
We are a fairly new clan with great plans. One of our current battle plans is a Pyra Ramming Build! We will have different plans but this is our current plans.  We need all types of people! More will be explained about the ramming build once you join.  Please post a application below then we will review it. If You send us a request without a App. It will be denied. We inform you that you may join so you can make sure you want to join.

Format for the Application

Name

Why you want to join

What you specialize in

How many Salutes you have on the forums

Have you been in a clan before? Big or Small?

« Last Edit: June 16, 2015, 10:13:17 pm by Ninjapokemon »

Offline DJ Logicalia

• Salutes: 191
    • [♫]
    • View Profile
Re: Need Members of all kind! New and Old!
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2015, 10:11:06 pm »
It's great to see new clans spring up, but be sure not to set your expectations too high. Most of the community don't even know the forum exists, let alone use it. You way be waiting a while to have someone come to you. Best way to find clan mates is to just play the game. If you want a sign-up process like what your going for, you'd have a better time finding someone in game first, and then sending them here.

And just out of curiosity, and maybe to hopefully save your future applicants confusion, could you specify what you mean by "How many salutes you have"? Do you mean salutes on the forums? Because you can see those. And if you mean commendations in game, those aren't logged, so players don't know how many of those they have.

Good luck with your clan!

Offline Ninjapokemon

• [LHSB]
    • View Profile
Re: Need Members of all kind! New and Old!
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2015, 10:12:32 pm »
Ok thanks for the advice

Offline HolyKaiser

• [LHSB]
    • View Profile
Need Members of all kind! New and Old!
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2015, 10:18:01 pm »
I want to join because i want to be apart of a community that does a lot of teamwork.
I mainly do Gunner and Pilot, but I am willing to take one for the team and go Engineer.
I have 0 Salutes (Fairly new to the game but enough to know that a Gatling gun is for taking down hull...
Never been in a clan

I am HolyKaiser but call me Holy