Author Topic: The Global Private Eyes HQ  (Read 189206 times)

Offline Koali

• Salutes: 56
    • [Sass]
    • View Profile
Re: The Global Private Eyes HQ
« Reply #15 on: June 13, 2015, 07:08:16 pm »
(Sneaky sneaky)

Offline aceofeagles

• Salutes: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 13, 2015, 07:46:01 pm »
(Boss) "SILLLEEEEEEENNNNCE!!!!" The room echoes from his roar....he looks at koali,isaac,and carn.."you...are...this close..from being fired...."
Turns to isaac"do you know what you did you FOOL!"

(Isaac) "nope"he says with a stupid look on his face.

(boss)he takes in a deep breath aaaand "YOU AND YOUR IDIOTIC CREW OF HALFWITS ALLOWED A GANG OF THIEVES TO RUN OFF WITH ONE HUNDRED THOUSAND IN PRICELESS JEWELES FROM THE FJORF BARONIES MUESEUM YOU NUMBSKULL." Spit flys from his mouth. "YOU IMBECILES HAVE FIVE DAYS ....FIVE DAYS TO FIND THOSE JEWELS AND GET THEM BACK!!!"...his voice becomes quiet "or else...I swear to GOD you all will..SUFFER!!!" He plops himself down in the chair..."now then....GET OUT OF MY OFFICE!!!"

(Isaac,carn,koali)"YESSIR! " carn slams into the wall. Isaac grabs carn and pushes him out the door.loamier now on his back. The door closes behind him."....what now...." they stand in the foyer of the HQ

Offline Carn

• Salutes: 63
    • [DAGZ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 13, 2015, 07:51:43 pm »
(Carn) a note and a small cloth bag fall out of Carn's pocket while on the other side of the door "Huh?" scoops it up, in the bag, is one off the jewels stolen "Well now." looking at the note and seeing its sealed with lipstick, he opens it "Some rats prefer shinier cheese than most, yet they are still rats. And cats hate rats. Come alone to where the kitty sleeps, if you want to know more. C." stares at the note "Lads, I do believe I have a date tonight."

Offline aceofeagles

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 13, 2015, 08:05:59 pm »
(Isaac)"c?...hmm..make that a triple date...me and koali will stake out the area while you do your...."charm""
Takes the yellow jewel.... "why in Hades sakes would this be in your bag?"

Offline Carn

• [DAGZ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 13, 2015, 08:14:19 pm »
(Carn) "I'm assuming C. slipped it in there. I'm beginning to wish I could remember what happened last night, more than usual. Though I know the place being referred to. And your NOT following me. I've got good instincts for this kind of thing. Go and snoop around the docks. Usually something around there worth checking." tipping his hat, he walks out and to the meeting place

Offline aceofeagles

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 13, 2015, 09:28:54 pm »
(Isaac)".....are we gonna go after him like dolts koali or should I break out the whiskey.... "

Offline Carn

• [DAGZ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 13, 2015, 09:45:06 pm »
Walking out the door, he pops one of his patented emergency sobriety pills. Then he turns into the city, to a saloon below street level, called The Cat's Cradle. Entering, he see's a tall blonde woman in the corner booth, and takes a seat facing her.

(Carn) "Cheshire. It's been awhile." pulls out the note "Still using that lipstick I see."

(Cheshire) licks her lips "I know you miss the taste."

(Carn) slides his ex the note "Now then, are you why I can't remember a single thing from last night?"

(Cheshire) smirks "That's just like you, always right to the chase. You never want to play first." seeing his expression she sighs "Yes I spiked your drink last night. A simple drug to wipe your memory of the previous hour or so. Beyond that, you can blame the alcohol."

(Carn) mutters some swears under his breath "So then, whats your stake in this?"

(Cheshire) "You know perfectly well what it is. I'll not let my grandmother's jewels be put on the black market."

(Carn) "Then how did you get the one you slipped me last night?"

(Cheshire) smiles "You remember why they call me Cheshire."

(Carn) "Is this going to end up as a"Is thieving from thieves really a crime?" discussion?"

(Cheshire) "Possibly. To be blunt Carn, because I know you prefer it to be brutally blunt, one of those gems in particular is special. It acts as a sort of key. Supposedly to a vault in Lord's Leap."

(Carn) sighing he replies "Just how far down the rabbit hole does this go?"

(Cheshire) sighs "I have no idea."

Offline aceofeagles

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 13, 2015, 09:59:41 pm »
Meanwhile.....

Isaac and koali hear the whole conversation via a planted bug on carn "lords leap eh..."

Offline Carn

• [DAGZ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 13, 2015, 10:28:04 pm »
(Cheshire) "I do hope your friends heard that." plucks the bug off Carn, then crushes it "Because they won't be hearing more."

(Carn) looks at the bug "I don't think they ever learned what back off meant." hears a rattling from behind a large potted plant

(Cheshire) raises her eyebrow "I said come alone, so I suppose they looked for a loophole. But a plant? Really?"

(Carn) pulls a blackjack from his boot and tosses it at the plant, then wooden club shattering it, spilling dirt onto the floor "Well now, he's not with me." the man who was behind the plant, a short scraggly one, bolts for the door

(Cheshire) pulls a stiletto knife from her sleeve, and throws it at the man, pinning his hand to the door frame just before he got out "I recognize him." saunters over and kicks the man in the balls "He's one of the thieves!"

(Carn) retrieves his blackjack, then uses it to knock the man out "Well then, you care to join us Cheshire? I'll be taking him to the office, and its likely they'd either bug me, or follow me again." begins to tie the man up

(Cheshire) begins to walk backwards into the shadows "I'll find you if I need to."

(Carn) finishing securing the thief, he lugs him over his shoulder and heads back to the office, mostly thinking of the words and physical punishment he will deliver upon his "friends" for once again, being too nosy and not respecting his privacy, but also muttering to himself about his ex "Always like playing chess against a grand master with her. So much bait and switch, cloak and dagger, gah she drives me up the wall."

Offline Koali

• Salutes: 56
    • [Sass]
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 13, 2015, 11:22:54 pm »
(Koali): "What? Isaac, you never told me you put a bug on Carn. And now he's gonna kill BOTH of us!"

Offline aceofeagles

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 14, 2015, 03:16:41 am »
(Isaac)"oh cmon koali im sure he'll understand."

Isaacs mind....

(Isaac) sees carn come through doors and then a VERY graphic scene plays out.

Reality....

(Isaac)"on second thought......ill just look busy and when he comes through the door ill jump out the window..I need to study this jewel for clues... " Isaac pockets the jewel and heads to his lab.

Offline Carn

• [DAGZ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 14, 2015, 08:49:25 am »
(Carn) walks into the front room of the office and hogties the prisoner to a support beam, but not before removing and pocketing the stiletto Cheshire put through his hand. Seeing Koali sleeping in his chair, Carn passes him over, deeming him not near as likely as Spades to plant a bug on him. Hearing a commotion on street level, he sees Spades try to stealthily bolt, so he once again fishes out his blackjack and throws it at Spades in the back of the head, knocking him unconscious. 2 minutes later Spades is in his chair, with Carn towering above him, playing with the stiletto blade. He doesn't need to look at the blade, he knows every millimeter of it, after all, he did forge it all those years ago.

Offline aceofeagles

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 14, 2015, 12:09:36 pm »
(Isaac) wakes up...."ow...my heaaad...wha- " ...sees carn. "....hi carn... hehe... that bug was funny eh...."

Offline Carn

• [DAGZ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 14, 2015, 12:25:00 pm »
(Carn) "You know Isaac, as a pi........I thought you would have learned the importance of privacy, and subtlety. Especially when it comes to your allies." runs his thumb along the blade, a trickles of blood flowing down "Strike one Spades. Don't interfere in my private affairs again. Trust me to do my job. Remember, my specialty lies in digging in places where most people won't tread, where most don't even know about. Better for you not to know as well." puts the stiletto into a pocket then goes over to start rectifying his current state, that is sober

Offline aceofeagles

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 14, 2015, 02:12:10 pm »
(Isaac)....."Nice acting...did the anglean army also teach you How to do ballet." Isaac gets up from his chair. "Fine. I'll stay out of your affairs....But only because your conversations are boring as hell... oh I put that bug on you last week.....ill be in the library  studying this jewel." Isaac walks up a set of stairs into the library.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2015, 02:19:14 pm by aceofeagles »