Author Topic: The Global Private Eyes HQ  (Read 194547 times)

Offline Carn

• Salutes: 63
    • [DAGZ]
    • View Profile
Re: The Global Private Eyes HQ
« Reply #45 on: June 14, 2015, 10:03:09 pm »
(Carn) in his drunken state, it takes a moment for Carn to register the explosion "Oh boy!" moving with surprising coordination for one in his state, he rushes to the docks "Hey Shpade, wasn't there a sip here?"

Offline aceofeagles

• Salutes: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 14, 2015, 11:27:08 pm »
(Isaac) "....." in shock...."m...m...m...my...ship...."

Offline Koali

• Salutes: 56
    • [Sass]
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 15, 2015, 01:11:22 am »
It amused me that things were happening, but we were too royally drunk to do anything about it.

Offline aceofeagles

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 15, 2015, 03:30:04 am »
Carn dragged isaac.now in a catatonic state. to a sofa and layed him down.meanwhile in isaacs head "I coulda died....if i didnt stopped to drink carns drink..i would be dead right about now...who in gods name wants me dead..."isaac then fell asleep exausted from the stress and shock. carn slept on a chait and koail became a rock and slept...

-----END OF DAY 1------

Offline aceofeagles

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 15, 2015, 10:45:37 am »
---START OF DAY 2---.

isaac finally got up to a still sleeping carn and koali....he hoped to God that the boss wouldn't notice the ship...and he also needed to get to lords leap fast....But first He had to wake up these guys."hmm"..you go in your cabinet and get some smelling salts. you put it to carns nose...."wake up..."

Offline Carn

• [DAGZ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 15, 2015, 10:53:19 am »
(Carn) The fumes of the smelling salts have zero effect on Carn, due to the potency of the fumes of his usual drink. However, he is hungry and his stomach audibly growls about as loud as a bear, and thus he comes awake. "Get those away from me. You know they don't do a flipping thing to me." drinks from his flask "Now if you will excuse me, I need to find a chicken to eat." get up and streches, then goes down to the larder to find sustenance

Offline Koali

• [Sass]
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 15, 2015, 01:25:57 pm »
We hadn't had a proper breakfast in a while, so I'd gone downstairs to fix something up.

(Koali): "Morning, Carn. Gimme a minute and I'll whip something up."

Offline Carn

• [DAGZ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 15, 2015, 01:28:50 pm »
(Carn) Turns around with the remains of a rotisserie chicken in his hand, and the leg bone in his mouth. Spitting it out he says "I'm good, had a bit of chicken." begins to drink from his flask, then proffers it to Koali "You want a morning pick me up?"

Offline aceofeagles

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 15, 2015, 03:09:21 pm »
(Isaac) I need to upgrade my formula on these salts then...sigh.... carn I built that ship by hand...from every splinter in my finger to every fine detail on the paint design... it was a beautiful ship...and then....gone..."...looks outside to see the smoldering remains of his ship...*wimper*...."whoever did this is going to be in Alot of pain.....carn... where's the prisoner.. " hides a pair of pliers
« Last Edit: June 15, 2015, 03:11:23 pm by aceofeagles »

Offline Carn

• [DAGZ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 15, 2015, 03:28:08 pm »
(Carn) "Hold it. My prisoner, my interrogation. And I'm going to start humanely. However, its possible Cheshire may know something about this. Grab something to eat, I'll see what the guy knows." goes down to the cellar, where the prisoner is. this is the nice room, he has a bed, fresh, albeit dusty sheets, and a bucket. he's also not in restraints

(?) "Look man, I don't know who you guys are, just let me out of here!"

(Carn) tosses the man some jerky "Just want to talk a bit. Why were you eavesdropping on me the other day?"

(?) picks up the jerky and nibbles on it tentatively "I was hired by some guys at the docks to trail the woman and eavesdrop on her."

(Carn) "Whats your name? And who hired you?"

(?) "My name is Greg, I'm just a dockworker. But I sometimes run errands for other people, to make some extra money you know?"

(Carn) "I know, now answer my question."

(Greg) "I don't know who they were. They gave me a picture of her, told me where she would be at, and what to do. I didn't know she'd be armed, I thought they were just some dopes who had a thing for her, she is a looker."

(Carn) a vein begins beating in Carn's temple "What. Did. They. Look. Like."

(Greg) sensing the large man in front of him is losing his patience, he begins to provide as a best a description he can "Uhh one was tall, almost as tall as you, but really skinny. He didn't talk to me at all, just whispered in the other guy's ear. That guy," looks Carn up and down "Was about as big as you, minus a few inches. They paid good money up front. I don't ask questions. Can I go now?"

(Carn) "Not just yet. The woman said she saw you before, with the others."

(Greg) "They took me to a warehouse, maybe it was there? Here," grabs a grimy piece of paper out of his pocket "that has the address on it."

(Carn) takes the paper "Thanks, one of our men will bring you something more to eat later."

(Greg) "But,"

(Carn) "Goodbye for now, Greg." leaves the room and going back upstairs, relays the information to Spades, handing him the paper "The guy is just a squeem they hired to tail Cheshire. He doesn't know much. Koali, in a bit go and bring him some food and water. You can bonk him on the head if he tries to escape."

Offline aceofeagles

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 15, 2015, 04:48:49 pm »
(Isaac)"hmm.....guess the docks then....whoever stole the jewels and blew up my ship....is still there...I may have a plan... "

Offline Carn

• [DAGZ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: June 15, 2015, 04:52:59 pm »
(Carn) cracks his knuckles "Want backup?"

Offline Koali

• [Sass]
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: June 15, 2015, 05:11:25 pm »
(Koali): "Good food or bad food? Like what kind of quality are we talking here?"

Offline Carn

• [DAGZ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: June 15, 2015, 05:17:50 pm »
(Carn) "Like a 2 start restaurant. Nothing fancy, but not trash either. He's just a chump trying to make ends meet with some extra work."

Offline aceofeagles

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: June 15, 2015, 05:22:38 pm »
(Isaac)"actually... Yes...it's simple... we release our prisoner and ill use my telepathy to make him go to our thief. Then when he finds our thief. carn will go to his exact location and make a transaction with our thief 50,000 for the jewel. Then we'll meet up at the transaction area...that's where my man and koali comes in. My man will take his mobula and surprise our enemy then while the thiefs suprised. Koali (since he is fast) will tie up our thieves and voila. We have our man"