Author Topic: Guns of Icarus Flight School- New Semester!  (Read 15588 times)

Offline Quintessince

• Salutes: 5
    • [✧YE✧]
    • View Profile
    • Twitch-Quintessince Gaming
Guns of Icarus Flight School- New Semester!
« on: June 10, 2015, 07:59:57 am »
Greetings everyone!

I've been doing a bit of work trying to update and compress my earlier training videos and I'm happy to announce the creation of what I hope are some great beginner guides. I have more to come in the near future so please stay tuned!

Any input or questions are welcome and as an added bonus, you can find me on my stream at www.twitch.tv/quintessince to ask more questions directly. You'll usually find me running with YE in the evenings so feel free to message and join me in game any time!

Enjoy those skies!
Quin
o7

Lesson 1- Introduction and Beginners Guide
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FgidJga_Q08

Lesson 2- Engineer Training
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RyPoxlOxOTg

Lesson 3- Gunner Training
Coming soon

Lesson 4- Piloting Guide and Tips
Coming soon

Offline Quintessince

• [✧YE✧]
    • View Profile
Re: Guns of Icarus Flight School- New Semester!
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2015, 08:00:43 am »
As an additional note- Lesson 1 and 2 are actually updates to prior versions. I've left the originals in place, for anyone so interested.

Thanks!
Quin

Offline Paras

• Salutes: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2015, 12:46:50 am »
Heya!

Just wanted to say thanks for the guides and see how the piloting guide is coming.  Personally, I get the very basics of how to fly, but I struggle a lot with the whole 'don't leave your teammate alone' so some guidance on the team coordination aspect would be really nice.  That might be a completely different video though.

Anyway, thanks!

Offline Quintessince

• [✧YE✧]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2015, 05:57:02 pm »
Heya!

Just wanted to say thanks for the guides and see how the piloting guide is coming.  Personally, I get the very basics of how to fly, but I struggle a lot with the whole 'don't leave your teammate alone' so some guidance on the team coordination aspect would be really nice.  That might be a completely different video though.

Anyway, thanks!

Hey Paras,
Sorry for the delay I was actually out on vacation for a while. On the worse side, my prior videos didn't turn out so I'm in the process of redoing the gunner/pilot videos. On the plus side, I've actually upgraded some of my equipment so hopefully I'll have a little bit better quality on the audio for everyone!

Anyway, thanks for the appreciation and I promise to get the new material up soon.

Enjoy the skies,
Quin

Offline Belemrys

• Salutes: 1
    • [Gent]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2015, 10:37:36 pm »
Your old engineering video has been a great help to me! Can't wait for the other videos!