Author Topic: The Gears of The Blasted Galleon  (Read 47322 times)

Offline ShadedExalt

• Salutes: 76
    • [♫]
    • View Profile
Re: The Gears of The Blasted Galleon
« Reply #15 on: June 08, 2015, 10:15:24 pm »
(Gaige) "Well, not everything..."

Withdraws a small pouch from within my coat and plops it on a table.

(Gaige) "We have just enough money for one last crate of rum."

Offline Carn

• Salutes: 63
    • [DAGZ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 08, 2015, 10:27:32 pm »
(Carn) "Save it. I can't believe I'm saying this, but booze isn't a necessity. We may need to buy materials for repairs. And lets not forget, fuel ain't cheap. Besides, we have enough rum to last us the rest of the year, providing nobody orders any. Oh and I hate to do this, but we can't skim free drinks thanks to the monkey. Thankfully tax season is a long time away, but we need to make revenue quick." takes a look at the bounty board, pulling down a few, then goes to the back room and bangs on an old iron pan hanging by the door "Whelps! Fall in!" a half dozen guys in their late teens forms in a crude intimation of a line "I said, FALL IN!" they quickly straighten themselves "Now then, thanks to the pink monkey, we are broke. So, I'm sending you out to collect some small bounties. You know the drill, dump 'em at the guardhouse. But bring back the full reward. I'm implementing an emergency clause in your contracts. The company takes 60% of the pay, to sustain itself. You all get free boarding here anyways. Now move out!" the rookies each take a flier grumbling about the monkey costing them most of their cut, then head out. Carn goes back to the front room "There, should get at least one by days end." 

Offline aceofeagles

• Salutes: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 08, 2015, 11:12:59 pm »
(Isaac Spades)"I'll make you a deal sir." Talks to carn. "Lend me some of your men so i can find my man and ill split the reward money. Which is actually... 1,000,000 theyre offering for him dead or alive."

Looks at the other mug shot. "Hmm..this man was seen in the baronies two weeks ago.".....you stare at the face. Turns to the two remaining men standing (koali and gaige )and says. "Alright Gentleman. Who wants to go on a hunt."

Offline Carn

• [DAGZ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 08, 2015, 11:23:55 pm »
(Carn) "Hold it." comes out from behind the bar "With that kind of payoff, I take a personal hand. Give me a minute to get my gear." going upstairs to his office/room for a few minutes, he comes down i full gear. A kevlar vest, with a half centimeter of tungsten plating on his upper chest and back. An old armadillo helmet and rare sand devil mask on his head. A thigh length flak jacket over that, and knee high iron toe combat boots. Along with with cestus gloves, the iron ridges on the back freshly sharpened. A sabre sits on his left hip, with a pistol further back, and his rifle and bayonet are slung over his left shoulder. A few grenades and a coil of rope are on his right hip, along with a combat knife. "Ready when you are. Gaige, your in charge until we get back. I know you won't spend us over the deep end."

Offline aceofeagles

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 08, 2015, 11:59:55 pm »
(Spades)"alrighty then the first thing we need to do is find this man and give him a good ol sensless drubbing. "

The engineer walks up to the group.

He's dressed in a red shirt and a black vest with a black scarf. He wears a bowler hat and his face is pretty average But angry looking. He's young and looks a bit cocky too.

(Engineer) "So exactly what in the name of whiskey and  fine women are we gonna do about this ship cap."his clothes still has steam on it from the engines and his face is a bit gritty.

(Spades)"well i dont know yet about the ship...but i do know what im gonna do with you. You stay here and guard the ship"

(Engineer) "OH CMON THIS IS BLOODY TORTURE. IVE BEEN ON THAT BOLLUCK FOR THE PAST WEEK. THIS IS A BUNCH OF SH-"

(Spades) "Tanner...thats a order..."

(Tanner)"...sigh aye aye cap...can i atleast get something to soothe me throat."

(Spades) "Yes.but be near the ship."

(Engineer) "fine fine.." walks up to a stool and says. "One whiskey on the rocks bartender!!"

(Spades) turns to carn "hes a bit new and young...he has a brilliant mind for engineering..just a bit..brash..now then...where is this fella" points at the mugshot of the guy.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2015, 12:02:11 am by aceofeagles »

Offline Carn

• [DAGZ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 09, 2015, 12:08:50 am »
(Carn) takes the photo "You said you didn't know what he looked like. Or is this your main suspect?"

Offline aceofeagles

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 09, 2015, 12:18:53 am »
(Spades) "no that's a guy associated to the man I'm looking for ....we find him we find the guy Im looking for."

Offline Carn

• [DAGZ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 09, 2015, 12:22:32 am »
(Carn) hands Spades back the photo "He have a record? If so I know a guy who owes me a favor. May be able to point us in the right direction."

Offline aceofeagles

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 09, 2015, 12:47:21 am »
(Spades)"Yes he's a known thief his specialty is breaking in and then setting fire to the property. Mostly it's been the noble's houses that he's been burning down. But now he's been changing it up a bit to burning down establishments of nobles without even stealing ."

Offline Carn

• [DAGZ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 09, 2015, 12:55:48 am »
(Carn) "I meant the guy in the mugshot."

Offline aceofeagles

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 09, 2015, 01:10:49 am »
"Yes that's who I was talking about. "

Offline Koali

• Salutes: 56
    • [Sass]
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 09, 2015, 01:26:20 am »
The Kirby takes his time to think while he pours the glass of whisky.

"This man... He wouldn't happen to be a certain Mr. Kirk, would he? I hear he and his posse are known arsonists. They call themselves... What was it? The Cookies, or something like that."

(Hehe)

Offline Carn

• [DAGZ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 09, 2015, 11:27:53 am »
Noticing the time Carn suggests the two of them wait until morning, because his contact doesn't work at this hour. So Spades and his crew manage to find a cheap inn to sleep in and Carn goes up to his room. However, not before he boots out Koali, telling him to find the bounty he gave him earlier. And reminding him, that its not the same bounty he is now after, its just some pickpocket the guards don't want to track down themselves, but they want him alive. Two of them whelps also come in, with the bounties they collected.

End Day 1

Offline Carn

• [DAGZ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 09, 2015, 11:31:21 am »
Start of day 2

Coming back downstairs in his gear, aside from his helmet and mask which are hooked on his belt. Going into their small galley he makes a pot of coffee and 2 eggs for himself, then goes to the front room to eat and wait for the others.

Offline Koali

• Salutes: 56
    • [Sass]
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 09, 2015, 11:43:08 am »
The Kirby somehow managed to find the pickpocket, but not before the thief was able to steal a small tin of biscuits from Koali's pocket.

Now, having captured the pickpocket (and, perhaps most importantly, retrieved the biscuits), Koali knocked on the Blasted Galleon's door.

(Koali): "Hey, I got the guy. Can I come in now? I'm hungry."