Author Topic: The Gears of The Blasted Galleon  (Read 47670 times)

Offline Koali

• Salutes: 56
    • [Sass]
    • View Profile
Re: The Gears of The Blasted Galleon
« Reply #45 on: June 09, 2015, 10:58:29 pm »
Koali said nothing more, and went to take a quick (but thorough) shower.

Offline ShadedExalt

• Salutes: 76
    • [♫]
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 09, 2015, 11:56:36 pm »
(Gaige) "Welp, I'm off to collect some of the higher profile bounties.  Be back in a jif, eh?"

Taking up his mechanic's goggles and horologist gray fedora, he strides out the door, to return sometime soon, hopefully with A heavy purse.

Offline Koali

• [Sass]
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 10, 2015, 12:24:19 am »
Koali couldn't help but snicker at Gaige's purse.

Offline ShadedExalt

• [♫]
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 10, 2015, 12:32:58 am »
Hearing the snickers, Gaige marches back in, thumps Koali on the head with his mallet, and says,
(Gaige) "It's an expression, you flakking half wit."
Reaching into the seemingly infinite vastness of his jacket, he pulls out a large, sturdy leather drawstring pouch, labeled 'BOUNTIES'.
(Gaige) "I use these."
He promptly stuffs it back in, turns on his heel, and strides out.

Offline aceofeagles

• Salutes: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 10, 2015, 12:54:44 am »
spades comes back with a younger female crew mate. no more then pehaps six. the younger female crew member had blondish white hair and a angry and pouty look on her face with dirt and grime on it.she wore a long dress with a small leather jacket. she had a top hat on with goggles and had some leather boots...that were a bit big for her.

she stood behind spades as she seen the new people around her.

(nallah) "....."

(Spades) "its alright nallah theyre friendly"

(nallah) looks up at spades with a nuetral face she talks in a whisper. "im sorry...i didnt know those boxes were filled with boomey stuff."

(Spades) "its all right.."

(nallah)"is mr.tanner angry with me." her face contorts into a frown.

(Spades) "oh no mr. tanner just um...forgot his favourite wrench and is a bit grumpy...now why dont you sit on one of the sofas here and get comfortable."

(nallah) "....ok...." she walks to a sofa before seeing koali. "....pink..hehe..." she stares at koali

Spades and tanner walks up to carn.

(Spades) "we picked her up on the way here. she was in the chalodian region while we were hunting for our man..she was inside the rubble of a mobula....we tried to find some bodies in the mobula...but all there was was ash....she was the sole surviver. she doesnt wanna talk about it"

tanner lets out a sigh and says

(Tanner) "Besides being a little pain in the arse she has a uncanny aim. i cant believe she can shoot those guns without getting jolted back from the recoil."

(Spades) "Aye....anyway we need to start searching for the arsonist. where should we start carn?"

Offline Koali

• [Sass]
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 10, 2015, 02:18:10 am »
Understandably, Koali was a bit perplexed by everyone's use of present tense...

Oh? There seemed to be a new arrival named Nallah. Koali decided to go investigate to see what was up.

(Koali): "Hello? Your name's Nallah, right? I'm Koali."

Offline Carn

• Salutes: 63
    • [DAGZ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 10, 2015, 08:26:07 am »
The begins conversing on strategy, unfortunately, Spades took to long and it was after dusk when they were done. So they will have to wait for the morning.

End day 2

Offline Carn

• [DAGZ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 10, 2015, 08:30:43 am »
Start of Day 3

Carn comes back downstairs, once again ready, but now suspicious that this may in fact be a waste of time. However, he is ready nonetheless. Making himself a quick breakfast, he waits for Spades to come back from the small inn he and his crew are staying at down the street. Hopefully, with the money he owes him. Considering Spades crashed in an unused office room yesterday, and didn't pay for it.

Offline ShadedExalt

• [♫]
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 10, 2015, 12:58:49 pm »
Gaige walks back in and dumps five 'BOUNTY' marked bags on the table, making a loud 'CLUNK!' and small jingle.

(Gaige) "Last one was a slippery bastard, had to pop him in the leg.  Guard wasn't happy about me firing in public, but they let it slide.  Now do me a favour and get a whelp to make me coffee, I'm running on fumes and jerky."

Offline Carn

• [DAGZ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 10, 2015, 01:13:56 pm »
(Carn) empties the bags into their cache "Nice work. There's a fresh pot already made." raises his mug "Albeit a half empty one."

Offline aceofeagles

• Salutes: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 10, 2015, 02:38:12 pm »
Spades comes through the doors of the blasted galleon and talks to carn.

(Spades) "im well rested and I have my equipment ready." On his right side of his belt  he had a swept rapier and on the left side he had a loaded dart gun."so who was this man who owes you... you were talking about him two days ago or so...is he trustworthy? "

Offline Carn

• [DAGZ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: June 10, 2015, 02:59:21 pm »
(Carn) "He's a captain with the city guard. I saved his hide a few years ago. I was contracted to provide extra muscle in an operation. Long story short, I saved his life, and because he got the guy, it put his career on the fast track. He owes me, big time. And as he's a captain, he has access to criminal files, including known residences." gets up and straightens his jacket, but doesn't put on his headgear just yet "Come on then, it's a ten minute walk. Your crew can stay here for now. The girl looks like she could use some food, so I'll have one of the whelps whip her up something. Anything else and they will need to pay. Also, you took an office room last night. The only one's who stay here for free are Gears, and unless they are officers, they go to the barracks. So that will be 50 gold. Let's go." heads out the door, turning into the city, towards the district guardhouse.

Offline ShadedExalt

• [♫]
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: June 11, 2015, 12:38:14 am »
Gaige takes out his empty flask and fills it with rum, placing it back on his hip and pouring himself a mug of coffee.  Meandering back outside to Spade's Goldfish, he steps aboard and heads towards the main engine, striding across the crossbeams like they aren't there.

(Gaige) "What in the name of Hades did you do to this thing?  It's like it was pounded by Artemii... And then hit by a Hwacha barrage... and a lochnagar Mercury round... and shredded by a Heavy Carronade... and a Light Carronade... And then burnt to a crisp.  And all this while running off of pure Moonshine."

Offline Carn

• [DAGZ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: June 11, 2015, 08:31:00 am »
Spades and Carn head to the Guardhouse, and meet with Carn's contact. He tells them the last known address of the man they are looking for. Down by the old broken docks and run down warehouses. He also warns them to get back to the bar, as a sever dust-storm is coming in. Cathedral doesn't get many, but they are always bad when they do. The two hurry back, and hunker down in the bar with Spades' crew, and the rest of the Gears.

End of Day 3

Offline Carn

• [DAGZ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: June 11, 2015, 08:34:29 am »
Start of Day 4

Coming down the stairs, this time in an outfit more akin to an engineer, a trail of groggy whelps following him. "Boys, I want this place clear of dust, along with the surrounding area outside." Through the groans and complaints, the whelps get to work. "Hey now, this is much easier than cleaning up a galleon." Carn aids them, but mostly just where there is a large amount of dust, or where one of the whelps is having trouble.