Author Topic: Burning Skies Saloon  (Read 1147698 times)

Offline BdrLineAzn

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 103
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
Re: Burning Skies Saloon
« Reply #990 on: April 09, 2013, 12:54:44 am »
*To Badger*
Well i was born in Chang-ning and all of us just came back from Yesha from a little... adventure

Offline Yiski

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 42
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #991 on: April 09, 2013, 12:55:41 am »
--NARRATOR--

Yiski sees BdrLine and the new patron.

Welcome Honeybadger to the Burning Skies Saloon! Well, there's some silver linin' to your situation.

Honeybadger looks over and sees that Yiski hands Honeybadger a Frost Fire Ale.

Tonight's my re-grand opening and the drinks are on the house. If you need more just yell and either me or someone I trust will get you more.

After a some introductions Yiski , BdrLine, and Honeybadger spend most of the evening discussing Honeybadger's trip.

Along side the usual saloon happenings, Roland finds himself in a very awkward situation.

Roland, what are you thinking?

The second time snaps Roland out of his daze and he looks to Ny-Lee.

It is nothing darling.

As much as Roland wants to avoid the subject of his thoughts, Ny-Lee wasn't going to let him off easy.

Love, I know that look.

Roland gives a wry smile while still avoiding eye contact.

What look?

Ny-Lee rolls her eyes and grabs Roland face and turns it to where they're eye to eye and only a few inches away from each other. Roland wasn't sweating bullets, but in is mind he felt like it. The longer Roland looked into Ny-Lee eyes, the stronger the thoughts got.

Oh heavens what do I do?! I know I promised myself I would wait until marriage, but... but.. but... but..

Ny-Lee began to notice Roland started to have a mental breakdown and slowly she started putting the pieces together.

Why is Roland acting so strange? I know we haven't spent too much time alone together, but we have it now... alone time... upstairs... where no one else is allowed up except Yiski or people Yiski allows... and nobody could hear us.... oh... OH!

Her revelation of the situation also sent her into a state of heavy blush. The two sat there for a few more moments. Then the two just leaned in and kissed. The two thought the kiss felt the same, but different. Eventually, it turned into a make-out session. Ny-Lee leaned into Roland causing him to fall back onto the bed.

Things quickly escalated when Ny-Lee was removing her and Roland's clothes and Roland paused and held Ny-Lee still for a moment.

What's wrong love? Is this bothering you?

Heaven's no, of course not, it just.... are we sure about this?

Ny-Lee, still partially dressed, leaned down and hugged Roland tightly.

I believe we are. You?

Roland thought for a minute and said...

Yes.

As the overseer of things, I can suffice it to say the young couple spent the most "intimate" night of their lives thus far and would be highly improper for me to go into any "details."

Somewhere in the Docks, BdrLine felt a sudden chill down his back. Tomorrow was going to be amusing, if not hilarious.

--NARRATOR END--

--END OF DAY 62--

Offline Connor Mc.

• Salutes: 18
    • [DAGZ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #992 on: April 09, 2013, 07:26:52 am »
-Docks-
*Connor wakes up with a bad hangover and catches the shipwright in charge of repairing his ship*

So..how long till shes ready to sail again?

*the shipwright puts his thumb and index finger on his nose and closed his eyes for a second, Connor could tell it wasn't good*
well??

well what? *he asked sharply* im actually surprised you made it back, the armors almost completely stripped, your engines and leaking oil like It's nobodys buisness, you balloon is barley even standing

just tell me how long it will take *Connor said sharply, cutting off the shipwright*

a while, maybe a month at worst, a couple weeks at best

*Connor sat on the ground with his palms on his head*

well, might as well get a drink

Offline RearAdmiralZill

• CA Mod
  • Salutes: 144
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #993 on: April 09, 2013, 10:14:45 am »
-Start of day 63-

-Narrator-

The morning sunlight hit Zill's face and woke him up. He slowly examined the room. Last night was fuzzy at best, and he struggled to remember what happened. He turned and saw Jun'ko next to him. Clothes were tossed across the room, and he finally remembered. A big grin appeared on his face.
Oh yea. Hell of a welcome home id say.

His mask was nowhere to be found. The best he could find was a dusty bandana and a pair of goggles. He wrapped the majority of his face with it and placed the goggles over his eyes. He found some pants and a shirt, and quietly slipped downstairs for a morning drink.
Poor girl must be worn out. I always manage to wake her up.

He smirked and saw that no one else was yet awake. He slipped in the back of the counter and got a mug of Clear Skies. He leaned on the counter and took a swig. Then, footsteps could be heard on the stairs and Roland emerged. He was startled by Zill.
Oh. Did...didnt realize anyone else was up.

Zill only stared at Roland's forehead. Judging by his image, Zill could tell he wasnt the only one who had a good night last night. He smirked and took another swig of his brew before speaking.
So how was it?

Wh..What?

Don't play dumb. Its written all over your face. *Laughs*

Roland goes to a nearby mirror and see's the ruby lipstick mark on his forehead. He turns just as red and washes it off quickly.
Uh...uh....it was...nice.

Must of been to render you speechless.

I guess it just felt right y'know?

Oh i know exactly what you mean.

Try to keep it between us? I dont want people thinking we are, improper or anything.

Improper? Look around you Roland. You are a priest compared to the people passing through here.

I suppose.

You really love her dont you?

Very much so.

You have a long life ahead of you. I dont think i need to tell you to cherish what you have. People would kill for it.

Coming from you, thats definitely motivating.

Maybe. Now get upstairs and enjoy the morning, jackrabbit.

Roland turns red again and nods, grinning wide. Zill shook his head and took another swig of his ale. Upon finishing, Yiski came down and looked at him.

By the Skies youre up early. What on earth is on your face?

Couldnt find my mask. I fear only Jun knows where it went.

Broke in the room already? Jeeze, couldnt resist could yea?

We werent the only ones.

Yiski's face was puzzled. Zill just went for more Clear Skies. It wouldn't take him long to figure it out.

Offline Yiski

• Community Ambassador
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #994 on: April 09, 2013, 10:59:34 am »
*Yiski glared at Zill*

Dammit, I hope you plan on properly cleanin' the room.

*Yiski took a moment and looked at Roland.*

Huh... BdrLine's gonna probably goin' to kill you now.

Wha.. Why?

Well, I did say the two you wouldn't do anything and look how it turned out. *sigh* Oh well, being right two of three times isn't all that bad.

*Roland sat with a blush, his arms on the counter, and buried his face into his arms. Yiski and Zill chuckled. Yiski putting his hand on Roland's shoulder.*

No worries, you don't have to worry about us saying anything. I'd say worry about your finance. But enough about worries, I need you two to try something.

*Zill grimaces at Yiski last sentence.*

It doesn't have anything to do with last night's sake does it?

*Yiski laughs*

Sharp as ever. Yeah, yesterday I mixed some Lochnagar Powder Extract and Powdered Dragon Pepper into a Hellfire and sake. Given Jun's reaction to it yesterday, I made a new batch of the sake properly named a "Sake Bomb".

*Yiski then makes the three of them a shot of the Sake Bomb.*

This won't explode will it?

Not that I know of. I figured Jun fallin' over would be the 'bombin'' aspect.

You know I am not good with alcohol.

It's only a shot and not a mug.

*Zill and Roland looked at each other then at Yiski. Roland and Zill gave a sigh and the three raised their shots, clinked their glasses and downed their drinks.*

*Yiski stumbles a bit behind the counter and Roland and Zill held onto the counter to prevent falling out of their seats.*

Well, that was interesting.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2013, 11:13:17 am by RearAdmiralZill »

Offline Honeybadger

• Salutes: 21
    • [H♥B]
    • View Profile
    • My Stream
« Reply #995 on: April 09, 2013, 11:06:59 am »
*A loud snort is heard nearby a table*
*Upon inspection, Honeybadger is sleeping on a table using his suitcase as a pillow*
*He quickly shoots up, and wobles as he turns around*

*Snort* Yiski, what time is it? *yawn*

*He scratches his face, still out of it*

Offline RearAdmiralZill

• CA Mod
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #996 on: April 09, 2013, 11:25:56 am »
*Zill shook his head to clear his head of that shot.*
Man alive Yiski. Its like i loaded Heavy clip into my body. Keep it a shot else they wont be getting back up.

Agreed. Want another?

You had to ask?

Not me....

Nonsense. You have a reason to celebrate.

And your tolerance needs some work too...

*Roland gave them both deadpan stares. Yiski got another round for them, and with a quick salute, they took their shots. Yiski fell over on a stool, Roland leaned on the counter again, and Zill fell back into the tankard area. He crashed into some empty barrels, and then reappeared a few moments later.*
Wow. Thats impressive.

No kidding. Thank Jun'ko for making me think it up.

I need......water.

*Zill notices Honeybadger and checks his pocketwatch.*
Time to open soon actually.

Offline Honeybadger

• [H♥B]
    • View Profile
    • My Stream
« Reply #997 on: April 09, 2013, 11:31:55 am »
*Double Checks the time on his watch*

Well, I got time.

*Unclicks the locks on his case and pulls out a deck of cards. He proceeds to bow it and shoot the deck into his other hand*
*Looks over to the stumbling bunch at the bar*

So what on earth are you drinking?

Offline Yiski

• Community Ambassador
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #998 on: April 09, 2013, 12:00:24 pm »
*Yiski smiles at Honeybadger then turns back to bar, staggering a bit.*

New creation of mine: the Sake Bomb Shot.

*Yiski get back to the counter and makes a glass of water for Roland and a Sake Bomb for Honeybadger.*

Care to try one? Oh and word of warning, you might want to sit down before drinking it.

*Meanwhile upstairs, Jun'ko and Ny-Lee finally wake up and seeing their respective partners are missing. The two get dressed and exit their rooms simultaneously. The two stop and look at each other. Women's intuition tells them everything.*

Fun night I take it?

I was something else, but wonderful.

*The two girls smile and giggle before heading downstairs.*

Morning ladies. Both of you look like you could freshen up. I took a look at some of the floor plan and noticed there's a shower up top and one in the back room here.

Hmm... I'll take the top shower.

Then I guess I'll head to the back.

*As Ny-Lee walked by Roland, the two looked at each other and blushed. Yiski and Zill couldn't help but laugh with Honeybadger looking on a bit confused.*

Offline BdrLineAzn

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 103
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #999 on: April 09, 2013, 12:11:43 pm »
*BdrLine wakes up in his house, but this mourning, he can't shake this feeling that has been bothering him since last night*
What is it that keeps biting my side?

*He gets changed and exits his room, he goes over to his sisters room and knocks on the door*
Ny, time to get up

*No response,confused BdrLine turns the knob and opens the door*
*Inside he doesn't see his sister. BdrLine gets a little worried and figures that the feeling had todo with Ny-Lee*

*He quickly heads downstairs and out the door towards the Saloon thinking that they guys can help him*

*As she heads to the back shower, memories of last night came to her*
Last night, last night was so... so... wonderful. *she thought dreamily

*A few moments went by as she is in the shower, once finished, Ny changes back into her clothes and go back to the saloon.*
*She stops herself short from the door as she hears the worried voice of her brother*
Oh Flak

*BdrLine enters the Saloon in a bit of a hurry and notices the four inside*
*He goes over to Yiski and the others*
*A little out of breath*
Guys I... need.... your help.... my sister didn't... come home... last night.... Need help... to... find... her.....

*BdrLine is tired that he is oblivious to the look Roland has upon his face*

Offline RearAdmiralZill

• CA Mod
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1000 on: April 09, 2013, 12:20:43 pm »
*Zill looks at BdrLine and just smirks.*
Calm down buddy. She's in the back taking a shower. I swear you worry more than Jun'ko does.

*Bdr at this point is gasping for air, so they make him sit down a few moments. Roland's face is of pure nervousness. A quick inspection showed that Bdr didnt have any weapons on him. Zill pat him on the back and whispered in his ear.*
Go to the back and let Ny know her brother is here. Gotta make it look casual y'know?

*Roland simply nodded and went to the back. Zill got some more Clear Skies and took a swig. He spit it back out and turned to Yiski.*
The Hell?? This is aweful. Yiski you better check those new tanks, unless you have some kind of sick sense of humor.

Offline Yiski

• Community Ambassador
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1001 on: April 09, 2013, 12:26:16 pm »
*Yiski sighs*

Calm down. Ny stayed the night here as did Zill and Jun. Ny's in the back right now taking a shower.

*Yiski turns and sees Ny-Lee coming out from the back.*

See BdrLine, *As Yiski points to Ny-Lee* everything's fine. How sit and try my new Sake Bomb Shot.

*Roland sees Ny-Lee and motions to Yiski*

I think I'll go and take a shower too.

Good idea.

*Roland quickly dashes into the back, though a bit wobbly and not before kissing Ny-Lee on the cheek.*

*After Zill's last comment, Yiski head into the back and checked the tanks.*

Hmm... this is odd. Ah I see what the problem is: improper installation of the tap pipes. Flak. Well, gotta switch this out.

*Minutes pass as Yiski replaces the ruined Clear Skies for a clean one and properly set the tap pipes. Yiski comes out from the back and pours a new Clear Skies.*

Looks like the foreman's men messed up with one of the tap pipes and ruined a barrel of Clear Skies. This one should be much better.

Offline Honeybadger

• [H♥B]
    • View Profile
    • My Stream
« Reply #1002 on: April 09, 2013, 12:29:03 pm »
*Honeybadger, not paying attention, shufling his deck, spots Bdr and quickly downs his shot*
*waves at him and smiles*

Goodmorning BdrLin-

*He goes completely deadpan and pale as his head slams on the table*

Uuuhhhhhh... I think I'll just have a water...

Offline Connor Mc.

• Salutes: 18
    • [DAGZ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1003 on: April 09, 2013, 12:38:53 pm »
(OOC:sorry for posting before time began, thus opening a wormhole to another universe and ruiningthe thread)

*Connor walks in to the saloon from the docks and sits at the bar*

Ugggghhhhhh

*he groans out loud and puts his hands over his face*

looks like I'm stuck here for a while
« Last Edit: April 09, 2013, 12:42:35 pm by Connor Mc. »

Offline Honeybadger

• [H♥B]
    • View Profile
    • My Stream
« Reply #1004 on: April 09, 2013, 12:43:54 pm »
*Still groggy from just waking up and the Sake Bomb exploding in his system, Honeybadger sat up and picked up his deck that he dropped when he fell on the table, and proceeded to deal a solitaire match and hand*

*mumbling* Red... No I need a 4 there... Flak... maybe, no...

*He slowly puts together the stacks trying to wake up*