Author Topic: Burning Skies Saloon  (Read 1179181 times)

Offline RearAdmiralZill

• CA Mod
  • Salutes: 144
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
Re: Burning Skies Saloon
« Reply #720 on: March 15, 2013, 10:47:14 am »
-Narrator-

Zill woke up to knocking on the door again. He begrudgingly answered it after tossing on his mask. The messenger didnt know what to think of a man in a gas mask and boxers, but he quickly shook the thought and handed Zill the parchment.

Ye old dog,

I need you to watch the Saloon for me today while I keep an eye on our two new love birds, Ny-Lee and Roland. You've wasted enough time at the Port as it is, so waste some time over here today.

Yiski

Saloon duty eh? Looks like I need to dig in the old storage and get some barrels over there. Im not touchin' his concoctions.

Zill quickly gets an old uniform on and goes down into his warehouse basement. It was nearly the size of the warehouse on its own, but it was entirely packed with barrels of fine brews. He marked what he wanted taken and went back outside. He found a few workers doing nothing on the slow day. Who would pass up a round for a short delivery? Sure enough he got them to pack up his choices and they headed to the Burning Skies.

-End Narrator-

-Saloon-

*Zill limps up the hill to the Saloon and sees Yiski*

Old dog eh? Youre lucky I find that a compliment these days. Not leaving the spy work to BdrLine anymore I see. Poor Roland is in for a hell of a night. *Laughs*

Offline Yiski

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 42
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #721 on: March 15, 2013, 11:05:16 am »
*Yiski responds to Zill*
I figured BdrLine was gonna keep an eye on them as well. I'm just making sure BdrLine doesn't do anything rash. You know how he feels about his lil' sister.

*Yiski spots a few barrels Zill brought with him.*
What all this Zill? Don't feel like handling any of my stuff? It's not like it could blow up.... wait... it can.

Offline RearAdmiralZill

• CA Mod
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #722 on: March 15, 2013, 11:14:18 am »
*Zill smirks.*

Exactly. Ill use your brews for weapons against unruly patrons before I go serving it.

*He orders the barrels inside and set up for the day, then turns back to Yiski.*

Well if anyone could screw up a date, its both of you. Dont go spoiling a good thing. The Skies know we need some good around here once in awhile.

Offline BdrLineAzn

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 103
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #723 on: March 15, 2013, 11:55:13 am »
--Docks--
(BdrLine's Home)

*It's the start of the day, and Bdr is downstairs in the kitchen eating breakfast. Upstairs, Ny-Lee is getting ready for her date today with Roland*
*At the door, a knock can be heard and Bdr goes over to see who it is*

Don't worry Ny, I got it just keep doing your girly things and what not*chuckles a little*

*Ny upstairs*
Ugh, my brother

*As Bdr goes and opens the door, he sees that it's Roland*
Why hello there Roland, looks like your ready to go. Hold on my sister is still upstairs getting ready. Come inside while you wait, want something to eat, I made breakfast

*Bdr goes inside back to the kitchen, but before he goes in, he yells up the stairs*
Ny, your prince charming is here.

*Ny-Lee was started by her brothers yell and she fell over while trying to put on her outfit*
*On the floor, Ny in her thoughts again*
WAIT HE'S HERE. Oh no oh no and I'm not even ready yet

*She calls down*
Hold on be jut a minute.

Offline Shinkurex

• CA Mod
  • Salutes: 102
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #724 on: March 15, 2013, 01:13:21 pm »
*Shink strolls into the Bar, closing the door behind him. He notices that Zill is the one running the place*

"Hey Zill... Where's Yiski and Roland? I hope they told you what explodes in here"

*A nervous smile creeps up on his face*

Offline RearAdmiralZill

• CA Mod
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #725 on: March 15, 2013, 01:27:47 pm »
*Zill stares at Shinkurex before responding.*

I know what explodes. Everythin'. Thats why I refuse to touch it unless i need to break up a fight.

*He motions to 5 barrels on the bar.*

Self serve here. Tab still counts though. In order down the line we have No.2, No.3, Spiked Anvala Ale, Wive's Tale Whiskey, and Yeshan Sake. First one's on me buddy.

*He hands him a mug*

Offline Shinkurex

• CA Mod
  • Salutes: 102
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #726 on: March 15, 2013, 01:31:56 pm »
*Takes the mug, and fills it with some Yeshan Sake*

"Thanks Zill... and I appreciate your help with the baron. He shouldn't be a problem anymore"

*Sits in his usual corner table*

Offline Yiski

• Community Ambassador
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #727 on: March 15, 2013, 01:55:40 pm »
--Saloon--

*Yiski grabs his scope and turns to Zill before walking out*
I'm hurt you'd think I'd screw this up for Roland. Again, I'm only observing and making sure he can handle the package. Now if you'll excuse me I'm gonna head for BdrLine's place and talk to him about his plans.

*With that speech, Yiski heads out for BdrLine's place, but he kept in mind he shouldn't be seen by the couple*
Now, if they haven't left yet, I better hide somewhere. Hmm... I guess I could take cover behind the wall there.

--BdrLine's House--

*Roland blushes at being called a prince charming. He then hears Ny-Lee call down and he responds*
We are not in any rush. We have plenty of time today.

*Roland looks at BdrLine. BdrLine's stare feels like it piercing his soul. Slightly nervous he talks to BdrLine*
How are you today BdrLine? I hope you do not mind me and Ny-Lee dating.

Offline RearAdmiralZill

• CA Mod
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #728 on: March 15, 2013, 02:49:30 pm »
-Saloon-

*Things were going smoothly at the Burning Skies. Patrons were enjoying the drink selection, and generally everyone was content. Zill's mind wandered off like the night before.*

Bah, I should of went with Jun'ko. Then again, maybe too soon. I dont even know anymore...

*He takes a deep breath. He catches a whiff of something hes not smelled for years. Perfume of a heavenly scent.*

Surely not of these guys are wearing that.....Where is it coming from??

*The door swings open, and Jun'ko walks through. Her red corset complimenting her ruby lips. The Saloon practically went silent as she walked up to the bar.*

I hear my Admiral has acquired the Burning Skies for the day. I couldnt pass up that kind of a good time.

*She see's the barrel of Yeshan Sake and her eyes light up.*

I havent had Sake in years! You really are full of surprises Zill. *Plants a kiss on his mask*

*The patrons simply stare are Jun and Zill. He notices the gazes and hops up on the bar.*

Ill be damned if this be a normal night at the bar. Lets have some music in here. Thats an order!

*A cheer fills the saloon as the old piano in the far corner is dusted off and played, followed by a violin. It will be a night to remember at the Burning Skies.*

Offline BdrLineAzn

• Community Ambassador
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #729 on: March 15, 2013, 03:48:36 pm »
BdrLine's House
*After the small stare down, Bdr goes to a smile and laughs*

Relax a little Roland, it's not that Im going to hunt you and kill you. But I'm happy that you are dating my sis. Instead of trouble happening to me, it's passed down to you*chuckles*

*Ny-Lee then comes down the stairs, All dressed in her finest clothing with a smallscent of perfume*
Azn stop that, don't you know you are scaring him a little

*To Roland*
Wow Roland , you look so handsome in that. Come let's go before my brother pulls more cracks at us.

*Ny-Lee grabs Roland by the arm and they left the house towards their destination*

So where is this play going to be at?

*Back at the house, once Bdr felt sure they are away, he goes up stairs and change into a suit, from the he grabs a top hat from the closet. Before he leaves, he pulls out a monocle from a pocket, as well as a fake moustase*

*He turns leaves his house and trails the couple behind*
I hope Ny's training can't spot me in this get-up

« Last Edit: March 15, 2013, 03:50:31 pm by BdrLineAzn »

Offline Sgt. Spoon

• Salutes: 112
    • [Keno]
    • View Profile
« Reply #730 on: March 15, 2013, 03:57:21 pm »
*gives a short spur of spasms on the ground*

Offline RearAdmiralZill

• CA Mod
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #731 on: March 15, 2013, 04:08:05 pm »
-Streets of the Garden District-

-Narrator-

Oliver was returning home after a nice walk through the City. He had always enjoyed that since he moved here many years ago. On his way, he caught a glimpse of something down a nearby alleyway. The silhouette of a man on the ground. He was mortified, fearing the worst. When the body twitched, he quickly rushed over.

Dear Skies, its Spoon! Someone come quickly! I require assistance!

A few citizens helped Oliver carry Spoon to his house. He was placed in the bed and Oliver began his work. Upon inspection of his back, he reckoned Spoon fell off a nearby roof. Oliver put Spoon on some drugs to put him to sleep, and ease the pain. He then went to work on the man's back. Surgery to realign his spine was a must, and the long task began...

Its a miracle youre alive. Now lets pull another one and get you sorted out.

Offline Yiski

• Community Ambassador
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #732 on: March 15, 2013, 04:22:37 pm »
--Somewhere in the Garden District--

--NARRATOR--

Roland was stunned to see how beautiful Ny-Lee looked. It was the first time he had seen her in a dress.
I have to say Ny-Lee, you look positively beautiful in that dress.

Ny-Lee blushed and gave Roland a kiss on the cheek.
Thank you. I was worried about this dress.

Roland shook his head.
No, no. The dress compliments your eyes well.

They walk for a bit, marveling at the Garden District's architecture and gardens. Ny-Lee asks Roland.
When is the play?

The play is in a few hours. I thought it would be nice to first get something to eat.

I suppose I can't argue with that. My brother certainly is not like the cooks back home.

The two chuckle and Roland points to a cafe at the end of the street
This place has the best lunch the Garden District has to offer. Will this do?

Yes it will.

While the couple get a table, BdrLine is crouched behind one of the circular garden's bushes. Because BdrLine is so focused on the couple, he didn't realize Yiski was behind him.

Yiski put a hand on BdrLine's shoulder which caused BdrLine to jump in surprise.

--NARRATOR END--

*Yiski pulling BdrLine back down*
Calm down, or you'll give us both away. Kinda figured you'd be here too.

*Yiski pulls out his scope and watches the couple*

Offline BdrLineAzn

• Community Ambassador
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #733 on: March 15, 2013, 04:43:24 pm »
*As Bdr fixes his disguise, he turns to Yiski*

What are you doing here? I thought you would be at the saloon.... Wait, if you are here, what poor sap has to deal with watching all your drinks?

*he spots the scope that Yiski is using*

Why didn't I think of that! So what do you see, anything michevious going on? Here let me look

Offline Yiski

• Community Ambassador
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #734 on: March 15, 2013, 04:56:26 pm »
*Yiski pushes BdrLine away*
Oh no. Get your own. It's not my fault you didn't plan better.

*Yiski peers through the scope*
Anyways nothin' bad is happenin'. By the skies BdrLine, can't you trust them a little bit.

*Yiski spots Roland looking in their direction*
Crap! Get down!

*Yiski drags BdrLine to the ground with him. Yiski then pokes the scope through the bush and sees the couple's waiter taking their orders*