Author Topic: Burning Skies Saloon  (Read 1141361 times)

Offline Yiski

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 42
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
Re: Burning Skies Saloon
« Reply #435 on: March 07, 2013, 04:51:28 pm »
*Yiski enters the saloon. Yiski motions the help to set the equipment and ingredients in the back.*
*Patrons are eyeing with curiosity what Yiski had bough. Yiski notices and laughs.*

You all are in for a treat. You'll soon see more drink variety.

*Those two lines alone sent the saloon roaring while sending a chill down their spines. They all knew too well what to expect in the coming days.*

*Roland notices Ny-Lee coming back.*

"Ah, it seems you have enjoyed yourself. And yes, I remembered what you had last night. One Frost Fire Ale coming up."

Offline Sgt. Spoon

• Salutes: 112
    • [Keno]
    • View Profile
« Reply #436 on: March 07, 2013, 05:01:33 pm »
*Looks at Shink again*
I'm not sure whether to be amazed or afraid

*Heads over to the bar, looking at the new girl*
Make that two glasses Roland

Offline Yiski

• Community Ambassador
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #437 on: March 07, 2013, 05:10:56 pm »
*Noises can be heard from the back. Roland figures it's Yiski setting up his new still.*

Spoon, I do not believe you have been introduced. Spoon this is Ny-Lee, BdrLine's younger sister, Ny-Lee this is Spoon, sergeant of Baronies' 102nd Infantry.

*Roland hands a Frost Fire Ale to Spoon.*

Offline BdrLineAzn

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 103
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #438 on: March 07, 2013, 05:20:08 pm »
*Ny-Lee to Spoon*

Oh a pleasure to meet you. Also your one of the first Baron i ever met. *Looks at him up and down cringing a little in the inside*
I never thought that they can be *ponders for a word so not to be extremely rude* intriguing .

Offline Sgt. Spoon

• [Keno]
    • View Profile
« Reply #439 on: March 07, 2013, 05:33:35 pm »
Thanks Roland

*Turns to Ny-Lee in a very titilliating manner*
Well, the pleasure is all mine, miss. First time meeting a Baron ey? There's still a lot of wonderful things outside the empire. You really should see the waterfalls at Lord's Leap in the winter sometimes, makes one really ponder over life.
*Continues with other evocative talk*
« Last Edit: March 07, 2013, 05:36:54 pm by Sgt. Spoon »

Offline Shinkurex

• CA Mod
  • Salutes: 102
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #440 on: March 07, 2013, 05:37:08 pm »
*Overhears Spoon and Ny-Lee*

"I'd be careful Spoon... She's a feisty one, and I'm sure BdrLine may have an issue with you hitting on his sister"

Offline Papa Paradox

• CA Mod
  • Salutes: 31
    • [CA]
    • View Profile
    • Wind and Thunder Gaming
« Reply #441 on: March 07, 2013, 06:15:22 pm »
*Papa P walks in, grabs seat at one of the assorted tables, his mechanical limbs let out a long hiss of exhaustion and he sighs loudly*

"It's no wonder that 'The Great One' died, this jobs flakin' hard, it'll bring a man to his grave early..."

*He sits forward as if an idea had struck him like lightning*

"I'll throw the job to one of those flakwits in management, I'll give him executive oversight of the company, but still maintain my authority and most importantly the paycheck. I can make sure they don't screw the thing up to bad and keep TGOs legacy goin'... HA! PERFECT!"

*He sits back in contemplation*

Offline Yiski

• Community Ambassador
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #442 on: March 07, 2013, 06:31:23 pm »
*Despite the usual ruckus caused in the saloon, tinkering could still be heard in the back. Yiski, having new toys, was blissfully adjusting his equipment to make (arguably) better and (very) potent drinks.*

*After a few minutes of adjustments, Yiski decides to christen the new still by creating a new drink. With everything he bought from the market earlier, the resulting brew would no doubt be... interesting. Yiski starts by crushing down the ingredient which need to be in powder form and boiling others. Fortunately, Yiski had no shortage of mash and started mixing different ingredients in his two mash pots.*

*In one pot, he added Dragon Tongues, Frost Crystals, Night Berries, and a fist full of lochnagar powder. In the other, he added Desert Roses, Cloud Berries, and Feather powder.*

*Satisfied with the mixture, he went back out into the front. He'd have to wait for tomorrow to see what the results are*

By the skies, there's never a better feeling than making a new brew *Yiski paused* except when I'm makin' a new gun.

Offline RearAdmiralZill

• CA Mod
  • Salutes: 144
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #443 on: March 07, 2013, 06:41:25 pm »
*Zill and Jun'ko enter the bar with much bravado. Zill grabs the nearest patron's mug and raises it high.*

Order a round for everyone here. Tonight we celebrate!

*Cheers ensue at the Saloon goes wild. Music plays and the entire atmosphere gets merry. Zill and Jun'ko head to the bar. Jun'ko sneaks up behind Ny-Lee and surprises her.*

Well lookie here! Someone has done pretty well for herself from the look of it. How yea been Ny??

Offline BdrLineAzn

• Community Ambassador
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #444 on: March 07, 2013, 06:55:38 pm »
*Walks in BdrLine looking quite tired from moving equipment  from his home to his warehouse*

*walks up to the bar and hears the hammering in the back*

Hey Roland you think you can whip me up a Hellfire? And what is Yiski doing back there, smells like the Dragon Pepper gasoline that the swabbies made a while back. *shivers at that memory*

*Trying to think of a way to get out of the conversation with Spoon without breaking a limb, Ny-Lee spots her brother entering the saloon*

Oh it was nice talking to you Spoon but I think I need to talk with my brother about.... *looks at the drink Roland had given to her and grabs it* this drink. Yeah this drink, need to ask my brother if it's really good enough

*leaves Spoon and goes up to her brother and dumps it all over his head*

(BdrLine) WHAT THE HECK

(Ny) *looks at him sheepishly and mouths sorry and tilts with her head slightly to Spoon with a face that looked like she needed a reason to get away from him*

(BdrLine ) *sigh* looks like I really need that drink...and a towel

*after the surprise Ny-Lee turns around and sees Jun'ko*

Oh Jun'ko it is soo nice to see you again. Looks like you been having a good time since you left. But I'm fine so what's it like working with an admiral like him *looks toward to zill*

Offline RearAdmiralZill

• CA Mod
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #445 on: March 07, 2013, 07:04:39 pm »
*Jun'ko chuckles*

You wouldnt know he was one until someone else told you or you knew the rank on his uniforms. You know how choosy I am with captains, so the fact ive been here for a few years now ought to say something.

*Zill just blankly peers at them through his mask.*

Shes a crazy one but, hell it might just take crazy to really want to be on my boats nowadays. Jun'ko used to just like you Ny, hold up in a thick shell. Took me a year to make her quit sayin' sir. *Laughs.*

Offline Sgt. Spoon

• [Keno]
    • View Profile
« Reply #446 on: March 07, 2013, 07:12:00 pm »
*Grabs another mug of ale and takes seat in a nearby booth, talking to himself*

Probably for the best, a man can only have one real love
*Strokes his pocket containing a whitered photo of a ship*

Offline BdrLineAzn

• Community Ambassador
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #447 on: March 07, 2013, 07:16:59 pm »
*Jun'ko chuckles*

You wouldnt know he was one until someone else told you or you knew the rank on his uniforms. You know how choosy I am with captains, so the fact ive been here for a few years now ought to say something.

*Zill just blankly peers at them through his mask.*

Shes a crazy one but, hell it might just take crazy to really want to be on my boats nowadays. Jun'ko used to just like you Ny, hold up in a thick shell. Took me a year to make her quit sayin' sir. *Laughs.*

(Ny-Lee) Yeah my first night here I was talking to...Zill was it? But I noticed his uniform and made a fool of myself by standing to attention. Later into the night my brother told me what his rank was as well as who is who that comes into this place. It was a lot to take in so I may forget names once in awhile.

Offline Sgt. Spoon

• [Keno]
    • View Profile
« Reply #448 on: March 07, 2013, 07:24:58 pm »
*Picking up the conversatiom of a nearby group Spoon drinks till he falls unconscious*

Offline RearAdmiralZill

• CA Mod
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #449 on: March 07, 2013, 08:23:51 pm »

(Ny-Lee) Yeah my first night here I was talking to...Zill was it? But I noticed his uniform and made a fool of myself by standing to attention. Later into the night my brother told me what his rank was as well as who is who that comes into this place. It was a lot to take in so I may forget names once in awhile.

*Jun'ko's eyes widen and laughter follows*

You did what?! Whew, I wish id of been here for that. Zill couldnt care less for formalities. You'll learn though if you plan to stick around. Certainly opened my eyes. *Grins.*

*Zill grabs a mug and chugs it.*

Ahhhh. Nothing finer than a night at the Burning Skies. Beautiful women, merry men, and all the booze this side of Anvala. Yiski! Get out of your cave and have a round.