Author Topic: Burning Skies Saloon  (Read 1144111 times)

Offline Shinkurex

• CA Mod
  • Salutes: 102
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
Re: Burning Skies Saloon
« Reply #420 on: March 07, 2013, 12:50:02 pm »
*Thinks for a minute*

"Weapons instructor huh?.... Sounds like it could be interesting... And it's always fun to whip some powder monkeys into shape... I think I'll try that"

*Quickly empties the cup that Roland hands him*

"Thanks Roland, I'm off to get me a teaching job"

*Leaves the saloon and heads for the acadamy*

Offline Yiski

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 42
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #421 on: March 07, 2013, 12:54:36 pm »
*Seeing Shink leave in a hurry, what Roland just suggested to Shink finally sunk in.*

"Oh dear, I fear I may have made a mistake."

Offline Papa Paradox

• CA Mod
  • Salutes: 31
    • [CA]
    • View Profile
    • Wind and Thunder Gaming
« Reply #422 on: March 07, 2013, 01:30:56 pm »
--Market--
*Papa P Emerges from the bank with a small entourage, seeing Yiski heading back to the saloon, he runs to catch up*

"YISKI!!"

*staggering as he finally caught up*

--en route to saloon--
"Feel free to use one of these sub-simian creatures to your disposal"

*Looking at one of the three men behind him*

"Jenkins make sure this man gets his every need attended to, with the full rank and authority of an executive member of the Dandy Lion Trading Co., I'm heading back to HQ to keep the scorned assholes from management at bay, I'll see ya later Yiski."

Offline RearAdmiralZill

• CA Mod
  • Salutes: 144
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #423 on: March 07, 2013, 02:05:56 pm »
-Docks-

*Zill limps over to his docks and looks at Then it caught fire. The turning engines have already been installed. They glean in the afternoon sun. The workers were about ready to get the main support lined up. It too gleaned, the reinforced structure three times as sturdy as before. Zill designed that himself. If his engines ever decided to go, at least the support would hold, in theory. He yells up to Jun'ko.*

A nice sight to behold after everything thats happened. How's she run?

*Jun'ko peers over the railing on the main deck*

Haven't tried yet. Only fitting you did it first. *She winks and disappears again*

This is what I live for..

*Zill orders the tanks filled with moonshine. Trial by fire was always the best. In short time the support and main engine would be in place.*
« Last Edit: March 07, 2013, 03:44:10 pm by RearAdmiralZill »

Offline Shinkurex

• CA Mod
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #424 on: March 07, 2013, 02:30:22 pm »
--Outside the Academy--

*Having just come from the interview process (Which included a skills challenge). Shink is now walking to the Saloon with an instructors jacket on*

That was easier than I thought...

*As he is walking to the saloon, he notices Yiski

"Hey... Heading to the saloon?"

Offline BdrLineAzn

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 103
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #425 on: March 07, 2013, 02:58:36 pm »
--Docks--

*After saying an apology to Zill before he left for his goldfish, BdrLine resumes cleaning but being extra vigilant*

--Somewhere in Anvala--

*Ny-Lee is just wondering around taking where her feet will take her, taking in all the sights. To her everything look intriguing and foreign as shee never seen architectur like this back in Chang-ning. Only thing she wonder was when she went through the Garden District, there looked like a ship wildly landed there*

*With all of this walking, she decides to walk back to the saloon for some refreshments*

Offline Yiski

• Community Ambassador
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #426 on: March 07, 2013, 03:25:41 pm »
--Market--
*Papa P Emerges from the bank with a small entourage, seeing Yiski heading back to the saloon, he runs to catch up*

"YISKI!!"

*staggering as he finally caught up*

--en route to saloon--
"Feel free to use one of these sub-simian creatures to your disposal"

*Looking at one of the three men behind him*

"Jenkins make sure this man gets his every need attended to, with the full rank and authority of an executive member of the Dandy Lion Trading Co., I'm heading back to HQ to keep the scorned assholes from management at bay, I'll see ya later Yiski."

*Now typically Yiski would refuse, but given he was still recovering, he figured it'd be rude to refuse any help right now.*
*When Yiski saw Paradox running back to the HQ, a small shiver ran down his back.*

I give the company a week before Paradox runs it to the ground.

*As he is walking to the saloon, he notices Yiski

"Hey... Heading to the saloon?"

*Yiski turns as see something he thought could never happen: Shink wearing an Academy instructor's jacket.*
*Suffice it to say, Yiski was a little (lot) shocked.*
*Yiski motions the workers Paradox left him to head to the saloon. Yiski had to take some time to absorb this.*

How... who... ... ... Why are you wearing an instructor's jacket? Don't tell me the Academy actually hired you?

Offline Shinkurex

• CA Mod
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #427 on: March 07, 2013, 03:45:26 pm »
*Yiski turns as see something he thought could never happen: Shink wearing an Academy instructor's jacket.*
*Suffice it to say, Yiski was a little (lot) shocked.*
*Yiski motions the workers Paradox left him to head to the saloon. Yiski had to take some time to absorb this.*

How... who... ... ... Why are you wearing an instructor's jacket? Don't tell me the Academy actually hired you?

*Grins at Yiski*

"Yeah... apparently they needed a Weapons instructor... I'll have them shooting straight in no time"

*Laughs*

"Well... shall we head to the Saloon for a celebration drink?"

Offline Yiski

• Community Ambassador
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #428 on: March 07, 2013, 03:50:41 pm »
*Grins at Yiski*

"Yeah... apparently they needed a Weapons instructor... I'll have them shooting straight in no time"

*Laughs*

"Well... shall we head to the Saloon for a celebration drink?"

Hell, seeing you in that I'm definitely gonna need a drink.

*The two walk into the saloon. Silence is experienced upon seeing Shink in an instructor's jacket. Priceless.*

Offline RearAdmiralZill

• CA Mod
  • Salutes: 144
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #429 on: March 07, 2013, 03:58:20 pm »
-Docks-

*With everything replaced, a small crowd grew around the boat. The work was done in very short order, and the men who worked to see the Then it caught fire back in the Skies wanted to savor the moment. The word was given and Zill fired her up. The engines burst to life, and ran ten times smoother than any previously modified ones before it. The power was immense, and the smell was glorious.

Zill beckoned Jun'ko and the two chief engineers who made it possible aboard for its first flight. He flew around Anvala in very quick time, drawing lines in the Sky with the flamethrowers. It was something to behold.

Upon returning to the docks, everyone cheered. Moral was high to get the rest of Port Tar Barrel back to 100%. Time would make it so.

Zill made a few final tweaks, and brought more barrels of rum out for the workers*

Its a good day Jun'ko. Soon this tar-ridden port will be somethin' to talk about. How about a celebratory drink from the Burning Skies? I think its goin' to be a crazy night.

*Jun'ko nods*

A fine way to end the day if i do say so. Lead the way oh burner of Skies. *Bows jokingly*

Offline Sgt. Spoon

• Salutes: 112
    • [Keno]
    • View Profile
« Reply #430 on: March 07, 2013, 04:05:12 pm »
*yanks suddenly as a patron takes a seat on what he supposedly thought was a pile of pillows under the brown blanket in the couch, lunging him to the floor*

Ugh, what happened? What the...

Offline Shinkurex

• CA Mod
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #431 on: March 07, 2013, 04:09:32 pm »
Hell, seeing you in that I'm definitely gonna need a drink.

*The two walk into the saloon. Silence is experienced upon seeing Shink in an instructor's jacket. Priceless.*

"What? Haven't you guys seen an instructor before? The first round is on me, so I better hear some cheers"

*Crickets*

"Whatever"

*Goes over to the couch, and proceeds to sit on what he thought were pillows. Sgt Spoon falls off the couch dazed*

"Sorry Spoon... didn't see you there"

Offline Sgt. Spoon

• Salutes: 112
    • [Keno]
    • View Profile
« Reply #432 on: March 07, 2013, 04:17:43 pm »
*rises from the floor and takes a look around*
Hrmm, last thing I remember is being in Zill's warehouse. How did I get here?

*Takes a look at his fellow assaulter*

Dear god Shink? When the hell did you become an instructor? How long was I out, really?

Offline Shinkurex

• CA Mod
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #433 on: March 07, 2013, 04:27:40 pm »
*rises from the floor and takes a look around*
Hrmm, last thing I remember is being in Zill's warehouse. How did I get here?

*Takes a look at his fellow assaulter*

Dear god Shink? When the hell did you become an instructor? How long was I out, really?

*Looks at Spoon*

"Just a couple of minutes ago... Apparently they need minds molded... Those powder monkeys don't know the difference between a Charged round and a Lochanagar.... I'm thinking of doing a practical demonstration"

Offline BdrLineAzn

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 103
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #434 on: March 07, 2013, 04:37:15 pm »
*Ny-Lee walks in and sees the sight between Shink and Spoon*

Not gonna ask

*Goes up to the bar for a drink*

Its Roland right? Still trying to remember names but you think i can try the drink i had yesterday? Walking around this city can make a girl parched.

--Docks--

*BdrLine is almost finished up cleaning the place to make room for his sister, not that many mishaps occur since the fireworks accident. Well except for a few dinks and dings there, he manage to move the majority of his things from his home to his warehouse*

*Once finished he heads towards the Burning Skies to relive himself*