Author Topic: Burning Skies Saloon  (Read 1141982 times)

Offline Yiski

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 42
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
Re: Burning Skies Saloon
« Reply #390 on: March 06, 2013, 09:00:46 pm »
*Yiski notices Zill walking in after the commotion with BdrLine and Ny.*

I guess first things first, how are the docks lookin'? Second, how's you're ship?

*Yiski fixes of mug of Clear Skies for Zill.*

Offline BdrLineAzn

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 103
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #391 on: March 06, 2013, 09:06:54 pm »
*Ny-Lee to Shink*

My brother *ugh* hes been like this when we were younger. Gotten the nickname BdrLine for all the hair brain schemes he comes up with. I think he got it from our mother, she was a merchant captain that always traveled and took the most dangerous jobs. But any who, his schemes are always the wildest; from letting loose all the cattle from the market to setting off fireworks in the Scholar's main studies. He usually gets away with it as he knows people that can hide him, the only times he gets caught by the Imperial Police is when he takes a wrong turn into a dead end. And lets just say they weren't very kind when detaining him.

Last time I saw him was the day he was running from the police again, and that he stowed away on a leaving merchant ship. On that day, my whole family was worried, wondering what happened to him. But me i didn't care as i knew he would pull a stunt like this. Only way we knew he was safe was a week later when he radioed in from He Tower sayin that he was fine and that he actually likes that life of a traveling airman.

Only knew he was here was when i saw his old friend Niko sporting new clothing. So being me i "talked" to him as where he got the money to afforded all of his new things. Told me everything, i followed the squids, and then back here again

*As she was talking, Ny-Lee takes a drink from the ale once in a while*

Offline Yiski

• Community Ambassador
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #392 on: March 06, 2013, 09:30:26 pm »
*Yiski listening on Ny's monologue.*

Yeah, BdrLine mentioned he came from a family with money. Knowing how he is around us on both the ground and the skies, I can see why he'd want to run away from that. Hell, I'd probably done the same thing myself if I was in his shoes.

So, what's the real reason you came all this way out?

Offline RearAdmiralZill

• CA Mod
  • Salutes: 144
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #393 on: March 06, 2013, 09:45:22 pm »
*Yiski notices Zill walking in after the commotion with BdrLine and Ny.*

I guess first things first, how are the docks lookin'? Second, how's you're ship?

*Yiski fixes of mug of Clear Skies for Zill.*

*Sips the Clear Skies*

Docks are operational, if only minimally. Small trade craft is the limit for awhile. They named the "new" docks Tar Barrel Port. Fitting after all this.

The boat will survive. New engines got shipped in today, and the main engine support is bein' forged. She'll be stronger for it. Squid's back up too. Better than nothin' I suppose. I could pull my Galleon out of the Council Port if I had to. That girl hasnt seen open Skies in a long time....

Offline BdrLineAzn

• Community Ambassador
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #394 on: March 06, 2013, 09:58:00 pm »

Yeah, BdrLine mentioned he came from a family with money. Knowing how he is around us on both the ground and the skies, I can see why he'd want to run away from that. Hell, I'd probably done the same thing myself if I was in his shoes.

Well for three things actually; 1) when i heard he's getting a reward i thought he can lend some to help pay some damages i "accidentally" did to some Imperial ships a while back, 2)I really need to get out of Yesha more, see the same skies each day, and 3) *sighs* I really missed him. After he left i thought it would be more quieter with he gone. After a few months, all of that changed, i realized i needed someone to look up too like him, craziness and all. He was also one of my inspiration to join the Fleet afterwards, besides my mother.

*looks at the people who were listening in threatenly*

If any of this gets to my brother, you will see the bad side of Yeshan Military training.

*looks at Shink especially*

Offline RearAdmiralZill

• CA Mod
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #395 on: March 06, 2013, 10:04:02 pm »
*Sips more Clear Skies and turns to Ny-Lee*

You act tough but your sentiment shows a lighter side. What happened in the Fleet that made you so rough on the outside?

Offline Papa Paradox

• CA Mod
  • Salutes: 31
    • [CA]
    • View Profile
    • Wind and Thunder Gaming
« Reply #396 on: March 06, 2013, 10:10:14 pm »
*Papa P pushes the door open, obviously highly agitated*

"I go away for two weeks, TWO, and I come back into a flakin' maelstorm of shit. The owner and CEO of Dandy Lions Trading Co. croaked while we were on out little 'vacation.' Little did I know that I was that old bastards sole beneficiary he left the entire company to me, I am now the chief share holder of arguably the largest trading company in the world. Not to mention the fact that some asshole blew that piece of shit dock up, had a couple over flow ships that have been obliterated"

*He goes to the bar after venting completely, he moved to the bar*

"Yiski, looks like the next round is on me. Who's the new girl?"

Offline BdrLineAzn

• Community Ambassador
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #397 on: March 06, 2013, 10:26:10 pm »

You act tough but your sentiment shows a lighter side. What happened in the Fleet that made you so rough on the outside?

Not that many women applies to the Air Fleet, and the handful that, do we had to prove ourselves to the mostly male dominated officers and enlisted men. Only way that i made it was the help of an old family friend when she was in the service, her name was Jun'ko. She told me to tough it out and out train and beat those males.

*she looks to Zill and sees the old uniform on, immediately pops to attention. looks around awkwardly and sits back down *

Oh sorry about that, its a habit. once i see an officer i go straight to attention. By the looks you have seen many better days i presume?

Offline Shinkurex

• CA Mod
  • Salutes: 102
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #398 on: March 06, 2013, 11:08:50 pm »

Well for three things actually; 1) when i heard he's getting a reward i thought he can lend some to help pay some damages i "accidentally" did to some Imperial ships a while back, 2)I really need to get out of Yesha more, see the same skies each day, and 3) *sighs* I really missed him. After he left i thought it would be more quieter with he gone. After a few months, all of that changed, i realized i needed someone to look up too like him, craziness and all. He was also one of my inspiration to join the Fleet afterwards, besides my mother.

*looks at the people who were listening in threatenly*

If any of this gets to my brother, you will see the bad side of Yeshan Military training.

*looks at Shink especially*

*Hands up in protest*

"I would never do such a thing!"

*Places a couple silvers on the table*

"Yiski, I think I'm done for the day... Too much family drama for one night"

*Leaves the saloon with a sly grin on his face. Certain to be up to no good*

Offline Yiski

• Community Ambassador
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #399 on: March 06, 2013, 11:26:23 pm »
*Papa P pushes the door open, obviously highly agitated*

"I go away for two weeks, TWO, and I come back into a flakin' maelstorm of shit. The owner and CEO of Dandy Lions Trading Co. croaked while we were on out little 'vacation.' Little did I know that I was that old bastards sole beneficiary he left the entire company to me, I am now the chief share holder of arguably the largest trading company in the world. Not to mention the fact that some asshole blew that piece of shit dock up, had a couple over flow ships that have been obliterated"

*He goes to the bar after venting completely, he moved to the bar*

"Yiski, looks like the next round is on me. Who's the new girl?"

*Looks to Paradox*

Well, hell, if you're the new CEO, can I expect a better shipment of supplies. I can't rely on Zill and his men forever. *Looks to Zill* No offense.

*Yells at those staring at Ny*

Oi, you bloody idiots better not be gettin' any ideas. Since she's BdrLine's lil' sis', any of you mess with her and you'll deal with her. *Yiski points to Blood Bolt* Or I could always send Furry after ya'll.

*The thought of Yiski using Blood Bolt was bad. Sending Furry after them... well that is what we would cruel and unusual punishment.*

Offline RearAdmiralZill

• CA Mod
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #400 on: March 06, 2013, 11:28:14 pm »

Not that many women applies to the Air Fleet, and the handful that, do we had to prove ourselves to the mostly male dominated officers and enlisted men. Only way that i made it was the help of an old family friend when she was in the service, her name was Jun'ko. She told me to tough it out and out train and beat those males.

*she looks to Zill and sees the old uniform on, immediately pops to attention. looks around awkwardly and sits back down *

Oh sorry about that, its a habit. once i see an officer i go straight to attention. By the looks you have seen many better days i presume?

*He turns to her and shakes his head*

Jun'ko eh? Im amazed I didnt see it earlier. She crews with me on a regular basis. Always tryin' to be tough. A little wisdom from an Admiral, dont lose that womanly touch. Fleets need more than anyone cares to admit.

*He looks at his drink again*

Not sure what the Yeshan Fleet is like. Back when I first became Admiral, things were nice. Over time, the Council didnt always appreciate my ways of doin' things. They know I am the only one keeping this Fleet in the Skies. They are power hungry, and think Im capable of ruinin' that. Truth is I always was, but Id never let this city fall. I do the regular suicide mission here and again, and its been that way for years. This old uniform can attest to that. But dont let the image fool yea, I have awhile yet.

Offline Yiski

• Community Ambassador
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #401 on: March 06, 2013, 11:32:18 pm »
*Yiski looks to Zill*

At the rate you're chugging tar, I'd doubt that. I'm surprised your blood isn't made of tar yet.

*Roland chimes in*

"I second his motion."

*Both give a grin to Zill*

Offline RearAdmiralZill

• CA Mod
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #402 on: March 06, 2013, 11:38:39 pm »
*Yiski looks to Zill*

At the rate you're chugging tar, I'd doubt that. I'm surprised your blood isn't made of tar yet.

*Roland chimes in*

"I second his motion."

*Both give a grin to Zill*

*Chugs the rest of his Clear Skies and coughs*

Youre both probably right.

*In a rare move, he removes his mask, revealing what remains of his face.*

Who would of guessed a poor sap like this could ever survive longer than a few days. That first mission to my death was my closest. And Ill be damned if I go like that. All i worked for just to get torn at by greedy hands. Some days its too much to cope.

Offline Yiski

• Community Ambassador
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #403 on: March 06, 2013, 11:42:48 pm »
*In a rare move, he removes his mask, revealing what remains of his face.*

*Yiski sees the face. It looked the same now as it did when it happened. While it did not phase Yiski, the other patrons were a bit taken by Zill's facial features (or lack thereof).*

By the burning skies Zill, put that back on. Have you no decency? Some of us are drinking here!
Also, the only way you're gonna get yourself killed is by hanging with all of us. And you ain't gonna lose shit. If we don't kill you and someone else does, then we'll kill them and take what they took from you.

*Turns to Ny-Lee*

By the way, what are you doing for living arrangements? I don't think BdrLine has a place suitable for you to be living at. Sure, it's fairly big, but covered in all his crazy equipment. Also, since the dock incident, not many people are able to leave causin' a lot of folks to stay in all the inns. So I'm not sure if you'll be able to find a place.

I've got a spare room you could stay in, though I haven't cleaned it in how many years.

*Roland taps Yiski on the shoulder*

"Actually, when you and the others were away for the two weeks, I took the time to clean up the room. It was easier than having to travel to and from the saloon from my place."

*Yiski's surprised*

Well, hell, good on ya Roland. Well Ny-Lee, knowing Roland, the room may not be 5 stars, but at least it's clean and habitable.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2013, 11:53:22 pm by Yiski »

Offline BdrLineAzn

• Community Ambassador
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #404 on: March 06, 2013, 11:46:58 pm »
*Ny-LeeTo Zill*

Yes sir, i'll remember that. But still dosen't means i can't mess with my older brother *a devious gleam can be seen in her eyes*

*While later, BdrLine comes back in with Sunderlands earnings*

*mutters to himself*

Damn safe, who knew that even i can't open it.

*Looks at whos at the bar*

Oh Zill, PapaP didn't know you guys would come around. Looks like you met my little sis. Hope she didn't gave you any trouble i hope.

*to PapaP*

If i knew you were here earlier i would have brought you share as well, want me to send someone to deliver it to you?