Author Topic: Burning Skies Saloon  (Read 1146333 times)

Offline RearAdmiralZill

• CA Mod
  • Salutes: 144
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
Re: Burning Skies Saloon
« Reply #330 on: March 05, 2013, 05:49:32 pm »
*Zill sits back in the chair next to Yiski's bed*

Using BdrLine's contacts is a little different. At least they can stay hidden. Poor Shinkurex couldnt stay quiet even if he had his own friggen gasbag around 'em.

*Pulls out another flask and takes a swig. Shortly after, a few of Zill's men come up. He gives them their orders for the barrel and basement and they see to it.*

I wish I could see the look on their faces when that barrel opens up.

Offline Yiski

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 42
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: March 05, 2013, 05:57:19 pm »
--Oliver's House--

Heh... I wish I could too.

*Despite the lingering pain, Yiski feels he's been lying down for long enough. Yiski did always have a disdain for lying around for longer than he felt necessary. Yiski shifts his weight in the hopes to get up. Luckily, the third times a charm and Yiski sits up, turns, and places his feet on the floor.*

*Yiski grabs his left shoulder and rotates it.*

Damn, still feels a little stiff, but I'll manage. Zill, help me up, we're heading back to the saloon. The sooner we deal with this, the better.

Offline RearAdmiralZill

• CA Mod
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: March 05, 2013, 06:05:30 pm »
--Oliver's House--

Heh... I wish I could too.

*Despite the lingering pain, Yiski feels he's been lying down for long enough. Yiski did always have a disdain for lying around for longer than he felt necessary. Yiski shifts his weight in the hopes to get up. Luckily, the third times a charm and Yiski sits up, turns, and places his feet on the floor.*

*Yiski grabs his left shoulder and rotates it.*

Damn, still feels a little stiff, but I'll manage. Zill, help me up, we're heading back to the saloon. The sooner we deal with this, the better.

*Zill helps him straighten out.*

You stubborn mule. Youre goin' to make me carry your broken self all the way to the Saloon arent yea? Hope you dont mind some tar on yea then.

*Zill brushes past Oliver on their way out.*

Put Yiski on my tab. The basement will be like new. Youre on your own with Shink and Sunder though.

*The two men make their way out of Oliver's and toward the Burning Skies. Zill smirks then coughs after seeing what he did to the garden outside, nearly dropping Yiski. They manage to limp down.*

Offline Yiski

• Community Ambassador
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: March 05, 2013, 07:49:10 pm »
--Saloon--

*It takes Zill and Yiski an hour to get from Oliver's house to the saloon. The long time could be attributed to Yiski's difficulty in walking and Zill still shaking off the effects of the tar.*

*It is early in the evening when the two get through the front door. Roland spots them immediately and quickly helps Zill settle Yiski down on the couch. Yiski gives a small grunt as he sits. Roland wants to ask about how Yiski is holding up, but is preempted.*

Roland. You know where BdrLine is? I gotta ask him a favor.

"He's out right now. He should be back any minute."

*Yiski looks into Roland's face and realize his face is clearly telling Yiski that Roland had already requested BdrLine's asisstance.*

I see, so you've already getting it taken care of... good. You we're always the type to think ahead. Probably why I like ya so much. Now, kindly grab me a mug of No.2. I'm feelin' as dry as Scrap at high noon in the middle of summer.

"Yiski, I highly advise against drinking anything right now."

Bah... if 14 bounty hunters can't kill me, then a little alcohol isn't.

*As much as Roland wanted to continue to protest, he knew better. Roland went back and got Yiski a glass of No.2 and Zill a mug of No.3.*

*Yiski takes a large gulp and feels immediately refreshed.*

Ah the skies, I love my saloon!

Offline RearAdmiralZill

• CA Mod
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: March 05, 2013, 08:14:11 pm »
*After the long walk, Zill is constantly catching his breath. Regardless, he takes a long swig of his No.3 and sprawls out in a chair.*

By the Skies, Roland this drink tastes 10 times better than it normally does. I was dryer than Sky's jokes.

*He sits in his chair, his gaze goes blank. Suddenly he bolts for the door, and in the street starts puking tar. Just the gut wrenching sound was enough to make anyone gag. After his ordeal he comes back in and plops in a chair.*

I hate bounties...

Offline Shinkurex

• CA Mod
  • Salutes: 102
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: March 05, 2013, 09:13:18 pm »
*having fixed Oliver's window and door, shink makes his way back to the saloon*

"Man his house is like it's made out of glass... I could use some ale if you got it...."

*Sees Yiski and Zill sitting*

"Glad to see you guys made it here alive... You were stumbling pretty bad when you left Oliver's"

Offline RearAdmiralZill

• CA Mod
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: March 05, 2013, 09:35:32 pm »
*Takes a swig of his No.3 and turns to Shinkurex*

We may be battered, but certainly not dead. *Coughs* Cant say the same for our "friends."

Offline Shinkurex

• CA Mod
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: March 05, 2013, 09:42:02 pm »
*Roland Hand Shink his ale*

"That's for sure... I can only imagine what was in that barrel..."

*Takes a drink of the ale*

"So does anyone want to explain to me why we had to fight our way through an army of bounty hunters?"

Offline N-Sunderland

• Salutes: 281
    • [Duck]
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: March 05, 2013, 09:43:07 pm »
Seems like they're looking for Yiski. Not a good sign.

Offline Yiski

• Community Ambassador
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: March 05, 2013, 10:19:20 pm »
Ya'll have nothing to worry about. As soon as BdrLine gets back, this'll all be behind us. Speaking of which, shouldn't he been back by now? Roland, how long's it been since BdrLine's been gone?

*Roland turns to Yiski*

"It's at least been two hours now. Then again, communications have been spotty lately."

Offline BdrLineAzn

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 103
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: March 05, 2013, 10:25:13 pm »
*a while later after finishingtalks with Zankif, BdrLine walks into the saloon and spots the group*

There you guys are, finally got some information. Apparently our old Crimson Bolt here used to run gun with the Baron Militaries and that they had a confict before with the Guild many anummns ago. He was a feared gunner that he personally shot down over 50 airships in less then a month. After the conflict, some old Guild members that survived wanted to get the man who killed their brethern. But here's the catch, a same group of Baron fighters wanted him dead as well. Saying how could some outsider get all the fame and glory from this, hurting some of ther pride. Las bit of information was that small group of Guild members just left port two days ago headin somewhere up north. Snowpike, Snowbluff ... I don't know only that its has snow in it and that they are meeting the Barons.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2013, 10:48:57 pm by BdrLineAzn »

Offline Shinkurex

• CA Mod
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: March 05, 2013, 10:37:15 pm »
"Geez Yiski... You certainly know how to host a party"

*chugs down his Ale*

"That makes me wonder who would win You or Zill?"

Offline RearAdmiralZill

• CA Mod
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #342 on: March 05, 2013, 10:43:16 pm »
*His head down, he comments to BdrLine*

I still think they want his experimental rounds too. I know im blessed to have em. And if they are headed to Snowpeak, I sent them a care-package. I dont think we will be hearing from 'em so soon.

*Looks up to Shinkurex*

Now you know why we're friends and not enemies. Into the Fray old friend.

Offline BdrLineAzn

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 103
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #343 on: March 05, 2013, 10:52:41 pm »
I think thats how they know Yiski is still alive. After you placed that order and heard rumors of what happen to you guys down south they wanted to finish what they have started.

Also i bet your right about that, knowing the Barons, technology is like currency to them
« Last Edit: March 05, 2013, 11:02:07 pm by BdrLineAzn »

Offline Yiski

• Community Ambassador
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #344 on: March 05, 2013, 11:03:19 pm »
*Looks over to BdrLine*

Huh, Roland did say I should've used an alias... meh... what's that they say about hindsight?

Also, it's Crimson Bolt.

Plus I don't think they'll do this again anytime soon. First, now that they know I know they're after me, they really can't do shit. They tried pulling something similar maybe 5-6 years back and it ended with them losing a couple of ships and a lot of men. Second, Zill's care package should deter any near future endeavors. Finally... give me a second.

*Yiski heads upstairs which only a handful of patrons have ever witnessed. Usually, when Yiski goes upstairs, he's serious, when he's serious, he's angry, and when he's angry, well, I believe this equation was already done before.*

*Minutes pass by until Yiski comes back down. With him a decently sized gun*

Ah, this here is why I was called the Crimson Bolt.

*Yiski sets the medium blood crimson gun down. Aside from Zill, Sund, BdrLine, Skyraider, and Roland nobody else knew what the gun was.*

This here is my modified recoilless rifle, the Blood Bolt. The only thing similar to a normal recoilless rifle is the general shape, everything is my own personal touch. I can shoot and reload it myself thanks to the clip mod, and I've made modified rounds which shoot multiple projectiles or set it as a single large explosive. One hit from this has torn a goldfish in half. If those bastard want me, they can come here and get their asses blasted sky high.

If they want me or my tech, they better bring a fuckin' army.

*Yiski picks up Blood Bolt and mounts it on the wall behind the bar.*

--NARRATOR--

The whole saloon was in awe. Many heard rumors about Yiski's past, but with BdrLine's report and Yiski's Blood Bolt, there was no question about how dangerous Yiski was. Yiski had fought in wars and battles before and did not want to get involved with those again. Luckily, he had good friends and allies backing him up.

And the fact the docks were damaged enough to restrict incoming traffic to medium trade ships for the next few weeks helped as well.

Eventually, all bounty hunters will soon learn to avoid and fear Anvala. They wished to awaken the Crimson Bolt and his allies. They got it. And soon will regret it.

But right now, the only thing on everybody's mind is getting something good to drink for the rest of the evening.

--NARRATOR END--

--END OF DAY 23--
« Last Edit: March 05, 2013, 11:06:35 pm by Yiski »