Author Topic: Burning Skies Saloon  (Read 1147635 times)

Offline Captain Lockheart

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 52
    • [TFD]
    • View Profile
Re: Burning Skies Saloon
« Reply #1800 on: June 03, 2013, 06:21:41 pm »
*Lockheart salutes back and raises one eyebrow in question*

Lockheart
" ah, I see. And why is this ship of importance?"

* takes out his pipe and lights it. He then gestures to the blood on the floor.*

Lockheart
" I'm presuming it has something to do with that ghastly sight"

Offline RearAdmiralZill

• CA Mod
  • Salutes: 144
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1801 on: June 03, 2013, 06:43:39 pm »
-Saloon-

Zill gets BdrLine's message and thinks for a second. Why would the trail end there, only to show a ship was never there to begin with?  The scene panned out in Zill's mind and he called BdrLine back.
Zill
"BdrLine, see if you can follow my thinking. Say the blood trail is a fake to lead us away. If that's the case, then they want us to believe they are on a ship flying away, when really they are still in the city. Then you have the forged Dandy Lion log, since you're right, they do stay on their property, not public docks. Since I feel we are dealing with typical mercenaries, they just gave us a good location to search. Papa would know if they were on his grounds, but not the old grounds that they used to own in the northern district."

BdrLine
"You just thought of that in the span of a few minutes?"

Zill
"This isn't my first manhunt buddy. Now meet me over there, and tell the highest ranking offcial there to lock down the northern district, and send a few ships out over there. Might make the mercs think we took the bait and slow them down. They would of killed Yiski already if they wanted him dead. This is for info."

With that, Zill cut the comms, got a makeshift cane from the saloon wall, and made his way to the old Dandy Lion warehouses.

Offline BdrLineAzn

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 103
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1802 on: June 03, 2013, 07:15:06 pm »
--Docks--

BdrLine on the radio
"Alright then Zill, I'll let them know."

With that he ends the call and walks back towards Plasmarobo. Lauren and the others sees him returning and goes towards him.

Lauren
"So what did Zill say."

BdrLine
"Well for starters, he believes that all of this is to lead us off and follow our mystery ship out of the city."

Roland
"So Yiski maybe in the city still?"

BdrLine
"That's what Zill said, he is heading over to the Northern District where the old Dandy Lions warehouses are. And speaking of which."

He turns to Plasmarobo, where also he sees Lockheart.

BdrLine
"Hey there Lockheart, I thought you were leaving back for home? Can you give us a minute, I got to talk to this man for a second."

Lockheart nods and Plasmarobo follows BdrLine. He gives Plasma back his radio and then says to him.

BdrLine
"Okay here's what the Admiral says, this may all be just a rouse. And since you are the only officer around, he wants to lock down the Northern District, but make it discreet, don't want to let them on. Also send out a few ships so to think we took the bait. Think you can handle it?"

Offline Honeybadger

• Salutes: 21
    • [H♥B]
    • View Profile
    • My Stream
« Reply #1803 on: June 03, 2013, 07:54:15 pm »
Before Plasma could answer Honeybadger swung around him and gave him a slap on the back

Honeybadger
"No need to ask him! I am and exellent judge of character and I can say that this guy matches the description. Sure there might be rapists and gang members but this guy can handle it, I can tell!" This guy smells of anchovies... I need to get to a bathroom.

Plasma looks worriedly at Honeybadger who has a big smile across his face

Offline Plasmarobo

• Salutes: 41
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1804 on: June 03, 2013, 07:59:25 pm »
Who is this...? He makes me mildy uncomfortable. Now he is touching me? Doesn't matter. ORDERS FROM THE ADMIRAL!

He turns a bit pale, but immediately steels himself, nodding to the Honeybadger and saluting the others.
Plasma
"Yes sir. I think we can handle that sir. We're not needed here. In any case, the ship is long gone by now. I'll take a few men and do what I can."

He gives a final salute, now looking determined and turns to the group of uncertain soldiers nearby.

Plasma
"Alright men, new orders from the admiral. Report to the lieutenant. The Striker Commander is abord that boat. I want you four to man a squid in pursuit. The rest of you are on routine patrol with me."

Half the group immediately moves out. The other half and Plasma holster their weapons and begin a march to the Northern District. 

Offline Yiski

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 42
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1805 on: June 03, 2013, 08:09:26 pm »
--Unknown Building--

Man 2
"You sure this won't kill him?"

Man
"Positive. All this will do is make our rude guest more... truthful when asked questions."

Meanwhile, Yiski managed to tinker with the knots enough to free his left arm. Immediately, Yiski got the remaining three bindings loose. Yiski was about to get up and knock some people out, but the doorknob turned and Yiski found himself in a pinch.

Unsure if he could take on an unknown number of assailants, Yiski did the next best thing: He kept to the chair and made it look like he was still bound.

When the door opened the Man rolled in a tray cart. On top were five needles filled with liquid. Yiski huffed.

Yiski
"What can't get anythin' useful, so now you're gonna kill me? Told ya should have done it when you got me."

Man
*Smiling* "Oh no. Again, my intentions are honest. We want information. These toys will just make it so you will relax and tell us what my... I want to know.

The Man approached Yiski with a needle and got within arms-length of him before...

Yiski
"Wait! There's somethin' I wanna say."

Man
"Oh so all it takes is a little needle to scare you?"

Yiski
"Well, close, but no. Next time, use a binding which I can't screw with."

The Man looked down at Yiski's binding and before he could realize the bindings were undone.... *WHAM* Yiski lunged at the Man and threw two punches. First, to the face, and then ducked low to take out the knee. The Man fell over grunting in pain. The noise attracted the others to come into the room and see Yiski standing and one of their own on the ground.

Before the others could rush Yiski, Yiski picked up the needles from the tray cart and flung it at the doorway. The needles made contact with two of the assailants  leaving one still up. What ever was in the needles caused the two assailants to collapse and start drooling. By this time the Man had gotten up and wiped some blood from his mouth. The other drew his pistol. The trigger was almost pulled when the Man grabbed his accomplice's arm.

Man
"No. The contract stated no bloodshed!"

The pause gave Yiski time to grab the tray cart itself and fling it against the lightly barricaded window which scattered it wide open. Before giving his assailants anytime to regroup, Yiski instinctively jumped out the window. Consequently, his instincts failed to tell him he was on the second floor and fell twenty feet into the cobblestone street below. On landing, Yiski's left leg gave out and most and he dropped against his still recovering side. He let out a loud, painful grunt.

Above, the two assailants looked out the window to see Yiski below. What they also saw was a group of guards approaching down the street.

Man
"Get one and I will get the other. We need to clear out!"

Man 2
"What about Yiski?"

Man
"Later."

Offline Honeybadger

• [H♥B]
    • View Profile
    • My Stream
« Reply #1806 on: June 03, 2013, 08:16:24 pm »
Honeybadger smiles

Honeybadger
"Well, I see you have this covered. I'll be off, you can find me at the saloon." I hope it's open otherwise I'll owe you a door...

Honeybadger strolls off to the saloon

Offline Plasmarobo

• [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1807 on: June 03, 2013, 08:33:10 pm »
Plasma, hearing the shattering crash of a man jumping through a window, directs his little squad to sprint down the street by doing so himself. Reaching the prone man out of breath.

He looks up at the window quickly.
Plasma
"Men, get in that building! Shoot to wound only!"

They rush past him. He examines the man, checking his leg carefully.
Plasma
"You are a lucky man. Could have fallen on your neck. What possessed you to... nevermind. We've got to get you to a doctor."
He takes out his odd little radio and fiddles with it.

Plasma
"I need backup, I've got an injured man in the North District!"

He looks at Yiski doubtfully.

Plasma
"Can you walk, my friend?"

Offline Honeybadger

• [H♥B]
    • View Profile
    • My Stream
« Reply #1808 on: June 03, 2013, 08:43:18 pm »
Honeybadger comes out of the Saloon bathroom very satisfied and whistling a tune.

Honeybadger
"♪ whoooo~ who~ who~ whooooo~ wh....♪"

Honeybadger is interrupted by at least ten gun barrels pointed at his face

Gunman 1
"Are you Honeybadger?"

Honeybadger smiles and starts to sweat

Honeybadger
"Welcome to the Burning Skies Saloon! I'm Yiski, the barkeep with a heart of gold! What can I get you?"

The Gunmen look at eachother then back to Honeybadger

Gunman 2
"Your Yiski?"

Honeybadger smiles and nods

Gunman 5
"Then make us some hellfire!"

Gunman 2
"How about it then? Yiski.

Honeybadger gulps and smiles

Honeybadger
"Of course, please take a seat!" Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck.

Honeybadger proceeds to the backroom

Offline BdrLineAzn

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 103
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1809 on: June 03, 2013, 09:21:48 pm »
--Somewhere in the City--

As Plasmarobo goes off with some men, BdrLine and the others, minus Honeybadger, heads towards the Northern District as well. On the way, they notice what looks like Zill walking with a cane. They all run towards him.

BdrLine
"Whoa there Zill, are you sure you should be walking this far in your condition, and without any help?"

Offline RearAdmiralZill

• CA Mod
  • Salutes: 144
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1810 on: June 03, 2013, 10:07:54 pm »
-Just outside the North District-

Zill turns to say something to BdrLine, but a gunshot down the alley near the old warehouses makes him start running.
Zill
"I'll be fine. I'm praying that bullet wasn't for Yiski."

The group rushes in to find Plasma and Yiski on the wall of the warehouse. Ny-Lee and Jun'ko help Yiski up, and Zill stands in front of him, leaning heavily on his improvised cane. He notices the glass from the top window and shakes his head.
Zill
"Tried to fly again Yiski?"

Yiski
"No rest for the wicked Zill, you know that. That cane makes you look like an old man."

Zill
"And that fall though the ugly glass really helped your complexion."

Offline Yiski

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 42
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1811 on: June 03, 2013, 10:16:31 pm »
--Norther District--

Yiski laughed at Zill's last comment.

Yiski
"Skies. I can take a couple more scratches to the face and I'd still look better than you."

Plasmarobo helped Yiski to his feet. Yiski took a quick look around him and realized he was just at the border of the Northern District. Yiski tried to push off Plasmarobo and stand on his own, but his broken leg wouldn't allow for it.

Plasmarobo
"Woah. Take it easy. You're in real rough shape."

Yiski
"No idea who you are, but trust me when I say I've been through worse."

Guard
"Commander. We did a full sweep of the building. Nobody was inside."

Yiski
"That's to be expected from spies. Once trouble arrives, they're ten kilos out."

Yiski motions for a guard to help carry instead of Plasmarobo.

Yiski
"I need one of you to get me a doc and have them meet me at my saloon. It doesn't matter who you get, they'll all probably know the place."

Zill
"Right now they've gathered at the Port."

Yiski
"Well then. Take me to the triage."
« Last Edit: June 03, 2013, 10:20:03 pm by Yiski »

Offline Honeybadger

• [H♥B]
    • View Profile
    • My Stream
« Reply #1812 on: June 03, 2013, 10:27:04 pm »
-Back room of the saloon-

Honeybadger is looking though shelves and drawers looking for the recipe for hellfire

Honeybadger
C'mon Yiski, if I were you where would I put one of my most prized possessions

A voice is heard from the main room

Gunman
"WHATS TAKIN' SO LONG?"

Honeybadger quivers

Honeybadger
"It won't be that much longer! I have the batch almost done!" Fuck me, godammit Yiski. Wait what's that?

Honeybadger spots a scroll on a counter that reads "Secret Recipe for Hellfire. Nobody look." Honeybadger quickly went over to it and opened it.

Honeybadger
Thank you Yiski!

Honeybadger opens the note and instead of the recipe, the note read:

Get the fuck out of my shit

~Yiski

Honeybadger
SO HELP ME GOD YISKI IF I SURVIVE THIS I'M GOING TO REAM YOUR ANUS YOU HEAR ME YOU SONAVA... Wait.

Honeybadger turns around to see a large barrel of pre-made loch-out. He gets a devilish smile and prepares the drink.

Honeybadger
"Alright men! Here you are!"

Honeybadger lays out the drinks in front of the men, they look at it questionably

Gunman
"This doesn't look like hellfire to me."

Honeybadger
Oh no, aficionados... "Well men! It's a new formula! Twice as strong."

They look at the drink, then back to the sweating Honeybadger

Honeybadger
Take the bait...

The Gunmen look at the drink

Gunmen 1
"DRINK UP BOYS!"

A load was immediately lifted off Honeybadger as they began to bring the drink to their lips, then it happened.

Dylan walked through the door before anyone could take a sip

Dylan
"HONEYBADGER!"

Dylan wore a big smile as he ran up to Honeybadger and hugged him

Honeybadger
FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

Honeybadger looks very grim, very fucking grim.

Dylan
"What's wrong, aren't you happy to see me?"

Dylan answered his own question when he turned around and saw ten armed gunmen pointing their weapons at Dylan and Honeybadger. Dylan looks equally grim.

Honeybadger and Dylan
"Meh..."

Before the gunmen could cock their guns, Honeybadger and Dylan had leaped over the counter for cover. Bullets were flying over their head and tearing the bar to shreds with bullets. Dylan and Honeybadger pull their guns and return fire.

Honeybadger
"What the fuck man?!"

Dylan
"How was I supposed to know these guys were mercs?!"

Honeybadger
"JUST SHUT UP AND SHOOT!"

After the Gunmen had spent their clip, Honeybadger had made his way to a table and spun it on its side to get to better cover. While he did this Dylan got two gunmen down before getting supressed. As for the rest, they were focusing on Honeybadger who was ducking behind table after table while the area surrounding him was littered with bullet holes.

He went up to return fire and shot two other men. He then spun the table back to the back room where the barrel of Loch-out was.

Honeybadger
"DYLAN! THROW ME YOUR LIGHTER!"

Dylan
"ITS VINTAGE! JUST USE A MATCH!"

Honeybadger
"GIVE ME YOUR FUCKING LIGHTER!"

Dylan
"FUCK FINE!"

Dylan tossed over his lighter to Honeybadger before getting suppressed again. Honeybadger took the semi light barrel and brought it to the cover of the bar. The gunmen made a little fortification and they made up for their lack of skill with a seemingly endless supply of ammo. Honeybadger took the barrel and the lighter and waited for the Gunmen to reload.

Once they did Dylan laid down suppressing fire while Honeybadger rolled the barrel to the small fortification. The gunmen watched as it rolled past them.

Gunmen
"SHOOT THE BARREL!"

Mistake 1. shooting the barrel. All it did was make a trail of Loch-Out on the floor of the saloon. Once Honeybadger saw this, he made Dylan lay down suppressive fire again and toss the lighter at the trail.

Thing about Lochnagar is that it explodes. big and powerfully. So when the thing went off the only thing left standing were Honeybadger and Dylan.

Most of the alchohol had leaked out due to bullet holes and what parts of the saloon that weren't littered with bullet holes were covered in soot from the blast. In the middle of the saloon, laid a pile of singed bodies and tattered guns.

Dylan sighs, Honeybadger looks EXTREMELY FUCKING GRIM.

Dylan
"Well, we're alive. Shouldn't you be happy?"

Honeybadger goes limp on a chair

Honeybadger
"Yiski is going to kill me..."
« Last Edit: June 03, 2013, 10:41:19 pm by Honeybadger »

Offline Plasmarobo

• [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1813 on: June 03, 2013, 11:06:29 pm »
An eyebrow rises as Yiski attempts to put weight on his leg.

Plasma remembers himself and salutes twice.

Plasma
"Yes, commander. I'll order another search of all outgoing vessels, and find a doctor. Commander. Admiral."

He nods to the other guard.
A doctor? Next they'll want me to wait tables! Some career this is becoming. Still, the Commander and the Admiral...
Turns and begins to walk in the direction of the port, issuing a few orders into the strange radio.

Plasma
"...and find a doctor. Yes. D-O-C-T-O-R. No. Fine, tell him it's the Commander's saloon-wait, no. The port. What? Yes he does. That famous one. The Burgeoning Flies or something. Yes. "
« Last Edit: June 03, 2013, 11:08:45 pm by Plasmarobo »

Offline Skyraider

• Salutes: 5
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1814 on: June 03, 2013, 11:13:21 pm »
As Sky went to investigate Yiski's disappearance, he hard gunshots and fighting at the saloon. Sky, being the inquisitive person he is, went to see what was going on. Once he came to the saloon, he dropped an ink bottle on the ground and was completely shocked to see everything destroyed. He pulled out a riffle and headed in to see Honeybadger and Dylan inside, and smoldering ruins.

Sky

"What have you done......"

He looked around in shock to see everything destroyed, then he slowly backed out of the saloon.

Sky
"Yiski is going to rip this world apart when he sees this.... and I am not going to be in here when he finds out. Have a nice day."

Sky quickly ran out on that note.