Author Topic: Burning Skies Saloon  (Read 1145759 times)

Offline Yiski

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 42
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
Re: Burning Skies Saloon
« Reply #1125 on: April 12, 2013, 12:16:27 am »
*Yiski sees Zill coming back down and gets his No.3 ready.*

"So how's Jun holdin' up? She still feelin' under? Hmm... watch the bar for a bit. I can probably fix the damage done."

*Yiski heads into the back. Those closest to the bar hear a number of noises and can see some steam coming out from the back. Zill swallows in hesitation of what Yiski is making.*

"Well, seeing steam is never a good thing, but nothing's exploded yet, so that's gotta count for something."

*By the time Yiski reappears, Zill finishes his No.3. Zill then spots a bottle of blue liquid in hand. It's not light blue like Clear Skies which had Zill intrigued.*

"The flak did you make there, it doesn't look like a Clear Skies."

"Well, it's like the Clear Skies, but there's a catch, it's completely non-alcoholic. Had to burn the alcoholic components on extreme heat. This actually should work better than a Clear Skies."

*Yiski hands the bottle to Zill who is understandably apprehensive. It's expected that anything Yiski brews for the first time have unforeseen consequences.*

"No worries, I've already tasted it and, as you can see, I'm still standing."

Offline BdrLineAzn

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 103
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1126 on: April 12, 2013, 12:24:19 am »
*BdrLine listen to Honeybadger's story*
*He goes and looks over him*
Hmm did this really happen, what the heck with everything i been through, it could have bee me in there as well

*To Zill*
'Looks like our luck is changing then"

*Sees Yiski come out with his new creation*
"I thought i never see the day, one of Yiski's drinks is actually non-alcoholic. You think i can get a mug of that."

Offline Honeybadger

• Salutes: 21
    • [H♥B]
    • View Profile
    • My Stream
« Reply #1127 on: April 12, 2013, 12:32:59 am »
*Honeybadger looks over to Zill then Bdr while reaching into his coat pocket*

Honeybadger: "But, I am a man on honesty. So for whatever reason your doubting my story, I encourage you to goto the sheriffs office and look up Mister Riggs, if you find yourself bored."

*Honeybadger turns to Yiski from his chair, still digging in his pocket*

Honeybadger: "Yiski, do you happen to have an ashtray?"

Offline RearAdmiralZill

• CA Mod
  • Salutes: 144
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1128 on: April 12, 2013, 12:42:00 am »
Zill takes the new brew up to Jun'ko. He wakes her up slowly.
"Huh...wha....Oh hey. Oh no. Did I fall asleep again?!!"

Zill just smirks.
"Yea I guess you aren't recovering so fast. Yiski brewed this up and said it would help."

He shows her the blue liquid and she gives him a stare.
"The last time I had something new of his, I got sick and was stuck in bed for, well awhile it seems."

"Yea i know, but he says its non-alcoholic and better than Clear Skies. Cant hurt."

"Well if you insist, I cant refuse."

She takes a sip to test, and then chugs the mug. She shivers and curls up again. Zill stays by her until she drifts off again. It didnt take too long. He went back down and gave Yiski his mug back.
"Guess we will see. Hope it works."

Offline Yiski

• Community Ambassador
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1129 on: April 12, 2013, 12:57:09 am »
--NARRATOR--

The night rolls on. Honeybadger spent most of the evening trying to convince the others of his story. While Zill remained highly skeptical, BdrLine thought it was plausible, and Yiski really couldn't care. After all, Yiski has heard a lot stories in his years running the saloon. After a while, you tend not to care or at least learn to zone them out. Toward closing, Honeybadger headed out toward an inn he was staying at.

Yiski explained to BdrLine that Ny-Lee was going to stay the night again. While BdrLine worries Ny-Lee, he worries more about what'll happen to him if he begins voicing his light discontent of the situation. Then again, with Roland almost dying a few times, he understood that his little sister would want to stick to Roland as much as possible. Near closing, BdrLine left for his place.

Roland and Ny-Lee were well asleep before closing. The two's refresher did anything but, and the two were asleep in each other's embrace.

After getting Jun'ko to down Yiski's concoction, Zill gently got into bed with Jun'ko.

"Guess we'll see if thing are better in the morning."

--NARRATOR END--

--END OF DAY 65--

Offline Yiski

• Community Ambassador
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1130 on: April 12, 2013, 10:44:55 am »
--START OF DAY 66--

--NARRATOR--

Ny-Lee and Roland woke up a little after the sunrise. The two looked at each other in bed and completely nude.

"Good morning darling."

"Morning love."

"I have to say the refresher was actually refreshing."

"So you're saying we should make a habit of this?"

"Well, it certainly would not be a bad one."

Ny-Lee chuckles and gives Roland a kiss on the lips. She was the first to get up and get dressed.

"I'm going to take a shower."

Ny-Lee leaves the room and soon enough Roland got up, dressed, and slowly made his way downstairs. There he sees Yiski ready to open.

"Good morning Yiski."

"Mornin'."

Even though Roland wanted to keep things quiet between him and Ny-Lee having sex to as many people as possible, it was impossible not to give away the apparent signs. Yiski simply smiles and tells Roland.

"Surprised either of you got up this mornin' given your activities."

Roland only blushed and nodded.

--NARRATOR END--

Offline RearAdmiralZill

• CA Mod
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1131 on: April 12, 2013, 11:00:39 am »
Jun'ko was the first to wake. It was slow but after a couple stretches in bed she felt pretty good. Yiski's new elixir seemed to of done the trick. She glanced over to Zill who was still sleeping. She got on top of him and kissed him awake.
"Time to wake up lazy."

"Wha...mmm...oh....well hello there gorgeous. Fancy meeting you here."

They lock lips again for a moment. Zill then gives her a good look.
"Seems that new drink helped a lot. I hated seeing you like that."

"I hated being that puny. Its never a great feeling."

"Indeed."

Jun'ko gives Zill a sly grin and kisses him again. This time it doesn't stop, and Zill knows where this is headed. He stops her for a moment.
"You better be quiet, else you'll wake the not-so-fortunate people this morning."

"Well then you better not stop kissing me."

Offline Wazulu

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 39
    • [Gent]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1132 on: April 12, 2013, 12:06:24 pm »
Wazulu, having reappeared from his trip to Chaladon, briskly walks past the tavern on his way to the market. Hearing strained creaking from the window, and seeing a flash of a face he knew well, he carried on his way. With a chuckle, he disappeared once again.

'Well, they don't call him the Rear Admiral for nothing.'

Offline Honeybadger

• [H♥B]
    • View Profile
    • My Stream
« Reply #1133 on: April 12, 2013, 01:04:58 pm »
*Honeybadger enters the saloon clearly tired*

Honeybadger: *Yawn* "Morning everyone."

*Honeybadger sits down at the bar and gets his deck of cards out of his case*

Honeybadger: I hope to Christ this will be a semi relaxing day for me.

*Honeybadger makes seven rows of cards and deals his solitaire hand*

Offline Coldcurse

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 164
    • [TFD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1134 on: April 12, 2013, 01:14:52 pm »
outside the salloon you can hear two guys argumenting.
the two unknown persons enter the salloon as they still argue.

the first unknown person holds the door open he wears a dark ragged longcoat, brown leather gloves, brown leather boots and a triangular pirate hat with a feather to finish it of with style, he has gray hair and a short gray beard.

the second unkown person enters. he is a bit shorter then the first uknown person but he has some strong body language.
the second unknown person  wears a leather engineer outfit with black tuxedo shoes, he has a wooden smokingpipe in his mouth and an emblem of a whale on the back of his jacket.

unknown person 1: "I told you it was starboard after the first stone structure in the desert!"
unknown person 2: "but captain you said the third stone structure"
unknown person 1: "well we are now lost because of you."
unknown person 2: "yes captain"

unknown person 1 walks towards the bar as unknown person 2 follows.
they take a seat and look around as it is still early and there is no one at the bar yet.

unknown person 2 starts to yell "HELLO!... SOMEONE THERE!"
unknown person 1 slaps te back of unknown person's 2 head and says "dont yell you babboon" we dont even know where we are, we want to stay low on profile.
unknown person 2 replies "sorry captain, yes captain" he then yells "IM SORRY!, I DIDNT MEAN TO YELL!
unknown person 1 sighs on his action.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2013, 01:20:39 pm by Coldcurse »

Offline RearAdmiralZill

• CA Mod
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1135 on: April 12, 2013, 01:18:53 pm »
After a vigorous session, Jun'ko and Zill are just laying side by side. Both have been rendered speechless, as the day seems to just get better and better. Jun'ko is the first to come back to reality.
"If Yiski's elixir missed any bad in me, that certainly cleaned it out." *Chuckles.*

"After that, you can cleanse me anytime you want."

"Oh stop. I reserve the right to tease until then."

Still without clothes, she gets up and struts around the room toward the shower.
"Well today ill freshen up and actually make it downstairs."

"Sounds good. Ill head down and get ready for today. Probably going to visit the Port for some business."

"What may that be?"

Zill wasn't prepared to hit her with the Northern mission after everything's gone so well. He deflected her question.
"Oh nothing. Council nonsense." Thats not lying, technically....

She disappears into the shower and he heads downstairs, ready for the day.

Offline Honeybadger

• [H♥B]
    • View Profile
    • My Stream
« Reply #1136 on: April 12, 2013, 01:25:45 pm »
*Honeybadger looks at the bickering men, dealing three more cards from his deck*

Honeybadger: "Well hello, what brings you here?" I have a feeling I'm going to regret this...

Offline Coldcurse

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 164
    • [TFD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1137 on: April 12, 2013, 01:29:10 pm »
the two unkown men look at honeybadger.

unknown person 2: We are lost... do you know where we are?

unknown person 1 pats some dust of his longcoat.

Offline Yiski

• Community Ambassador
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1138 on: April 12, 2013, 01:34:41 pm »
*Yiski stares at the Coldcurse.*

"Not to pry, but you two don't seem to fit with the normal patron who come and go. As long as you two don't cause any trouble, I won't have to throw you out, or worse." *Yiski points to Blood Bolt on the wall.*

*Yiski pours the two new patrons some Anvala Reserve.*

"Anyways, what brings you to Anvala?"

Offline BdrLineAzn

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 103
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1139 on: April 12, 2013, 01:43:18 pm »
--Docks--
*BdrLine wakes up and gets out of bed*
*Still a little tired, he forces himself to get out of bed and get ready for the day*
*After changing out, he goes downstairs to make himself some breakfast*
*Once finished he heads out*

*As he was walking out of the docks towards the Saloon, he notices a woman in what look like some Yeshan clothing walking around confused*
Must be one of my mother's trade workers. Looks like she is lost. Maybe I should help

*He goes up to the woman, her back is turned to BdrLine*
"Umm excuse me miss, are you lost or anything ?"

*The woman stops suddenly as like she recognise the voice, she turns slowly and says to him*
"Azn is that you?"

*BdrLine, recognising the voice was a bit surprised, once she turned around fully, he suspicions was correct*
"MOTHER!?! What are you doing here all the way in Anvala?"

*Happy that it is her son, Liu Zhao goes up and hugs him*
"Oh don't be like that I know you are happy to see me"

*BdrLine hugs her back as well but breaks it after a while*
"Yes I'm happy to see you, still you didn't answer why you are here. "

"Well after you and your friends left Chang-ning, Emporer Xi requested for your father and I. He said that he recently talked to the Anvalan Council and that he will be sending out new imperial garoua to help the fleet here as for thanks. Also he said that we are now doing trade with Anvala and wanted my company to conducted it. So, not missing an opportunity to see my children, I went with my trading ships"

"Well alright, I'm guessing you want to see Ny as well?"

"Yes, you know where she is at."

"She is at Yiski's Saloon with Roland and the others. I'm heading over there right now"

*Liu agrees to acommpamy her son to the Saloon*
*A few minutes later, they both arrive and enter the place*
*They both heads to the bar where they see Yiski*

*BdrLine to him*
"Hey Yiski, guess who I bumped into today" *presents his mother* "I woundering, is Ny-Lee upstairs, she want to meet her"