Community > The Cantina

Burning Skies Saloon

(1/428) > >>

Yiski:
Welcome brethren of the skies to the Burning Sky Saloon! When I'm not blasting raiders attempting to take my plushie refinery, I will be running this lovely establishment.

This will be where many of you will unwind, let loose, and consume obscene amounts of rum or grog until your next mission. We'll recant our stories and previous missions, sing to our hearts content, and reminisce of our fallen. While I don't mind a good fight breaking out now and again, taking things too serious or far you'll find yourself wishing you were on a burning squid surrounded by galleons.

While I do have the standard rum and grog found in any watering hole, you'll only find my specialty drinks here which are a highly guarded secret (which may or may not involved flamer fuel, gunpowder, and a pinch (sometimes a lot) of lochnagar powder) and aptly named Hellfire.

Few words of caution:
(1) DRINK IMMEDIATELY. You don't want to know what happens when it sits for a while.
(2) KEEP IT FAR AWAY FROM ANY HEAT SOURCES. Last poor soul learned that the hard way. Never did manage to find all his fingers.
(3) NEVER LET IT TOUCH SKIN. It hurts to say the least.
(4) NEVER LET THE FIRST THREE CONDITIONS OCCUR AT THE SAME TIME. Ever.

Clear skies and good sailing to you all.

N-Sunderland:
Three questions:

Are the plushies cheap?

Are the drinks cheap?

Can they be used as airship fuel (the drinks, not the plushies)?

Yiski:
Plushie costs vary depending on which model you plan on getting. Currently I'm up to the Mk.III on certain plushies.

The standard drinks are fairly cheap given the saloon is frequented regularly and thus I have good supply agreements with distributors. Now when it comes to the Hellfire... it'll depend on the size. Standard shots will cost you, but if you're feeling suicidal and get a mug, I'll pay in prototype plushies for those able to survive.

The nifty thing about the Hellfire is it be used as fuel, but makes for a much more effective ammunition. I feel sorry for the poor raider bastards who I've used it against. Basically, dipping the ship in the frozen waters of the Fjords can't put out the flames.

Oddly, I've learned the plushies can be used as fuel too. Probably because during the final refining processes, the fabric used is made up of 80% kerosene and 20% love and care.

SeaMichelle:
*I walk in and take a look around, then I take a seat at the bar*
Pardon, barkeep! What's your cheap ale? I'll have that.

Yiski:
Hell everything here is cheap. The rum, ale, grog, and even Hellfire are all cheap. It just depends on how much you got.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version