Author Topic: Clan Application Message  (Read 6652 times)

Offline Hoja Lateralus

• Salutes: 135
    • [ψ꒜]
    • View Profile
Clan Application Message
« on: June 06, 2015, 09:53:02 pm »
As an officer I had a situation that I didn't know someone applied up until he actually told me. I'd like a notification to be given to all officers when someone is applying, ideally notification that you would get even if someone applied when you were online.

Sth like, you log in, game checks the applications and notifies you about all, and then about every new that happen when you're online.

Edit: If we're at it - some kind of notification or sound when somebody writes on clan chat PLEASE

Offline The Mann

• CA Mod
  • Salutes: 146
    • [Cake]
    • View Profile
Re: Clan Application Message
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2015, 03:50:44 am »
I thought Officers were sent emails regarding applicants.

When I applied for The Bards, I simply pressed "join clan" and my friend (A retired clan officer) received accepted my request.

How about this. Is there a way that, when someone presses "join clan", an automated message is sent to forums because that is where most officers look for recruits.

Offline Arturo Sanchez

• Salutes: 119
    • [AI]
    • View Profile
    • My spaghetti channel
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2015, 01:07:32 pm »

When I applied for The Bards, I simply pressed "join clan" and my friend (A retired clan officer) received accepted my request.

How about this. Is there a way that, when someone presses "join clan", an automated message is sent to forums because that is where most officers look for recruits.

I'm a clan leader and i get no such application from the game. Unless you guys go through some actual email application system I'm confused to what you are referring to.

Offline HuntingForTea

• Salutes: 0
    • [DAGZ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2015, 07:33:44 pm »
You get a big +1 from me regarding clan chat. With an option to turn off the sound of course

Offline DJ Tipz N Trix

• Salutes: 20
    • [♫]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2015, 05:32:47 am »

I'm a clan leader and i get no such application from the game. Unless you guys go through some actual email application system I'm confused to what you are referring to.

Community > My Clan > New Applicants (a button near the clan list of members)

Offline Hoja Lateralus

• Salutes: 135
    • [ψ꒜]
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2016, 09:54:39 pm »
Bringing it back, because now we have clan chat working so it would be easy to just implement applications check at the beginning of the game and showing message for officers:

[Clan]: X applications pending

Edit: If not, at least toogable messages on the forum.

Offline Arturo Sanchez

• Salutes: 119
    • [AI]
    • View Profile
    • My spaghetti channel
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2016, 12:55:27 pm »

Community > My Clan > New Applicants (a button near the clan list of members)

Oh that. What a poor choice calling it email then, because thats not an email.

Offline The Mann

• CA Mod
  • Salutes: 146
    • [Cake]
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2016, 02:10:46 pm »
What can I say, I was not an officer back then so I had no idea - plus I only recently joined The Bards back then.