Author Topic: The Community  (Read 7558 times)

Offline RyanMZ

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 3
    • View Profile
The Community
« on: April 13, 2013, 01:51:53 am »
Hey everybody!

I'm the guy who flies the S.S. Pocket Rocket.

Over my time playing this game, I've always made a point of trying to jump into random games. I'll hop into running matches, purposefully leave my ship to join a crew on an enemy team to balance if the room is looking empty, etc. And in doing so, I've met a loooot of people. There are quite a few of you whose names glow green on my screen out there.

And I've just been consistently amazed by how awesome the vast majority of those people are. I have made tons of your names green, because flying with you guys has often been some of the best experiences I've ever had in gaming. Having a responsive crew put up with my frantic shouting, being ready to hop on different positions at a moments notice, is just incredible. I've flown into numerous victories, and have suffered crushing defeats; the victories were due solely to the skill and dexterity of those on my ship, and the losses due solely to my poor judgement calls.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that the community in general is just wicked in here, and for any of you whom I've had the priviledge to fly with, either on your ships or on mine, I salute you.

Thanks for some of the best gaming ever.

Yours truly,

RyanMZ

Offline Lord Dick Tim

• CA Mod
  • Salutes: 119
    • View Profile
Re: The Community
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2013, 04:35:02 am »
Welcome to the dark side of the GOI community, watch out for the pit 0.o

Offline HamsterIV

• Salutes: 328
    • View Profile
    • Monkey Dev
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2013, 05:56:04 pm »
RyanMZ your name shows up as green on my computer, and has been that color for a while. I know I can trust you to fix stuff, shoot strait, and not blindly charge into ambushes too often.

Offline Surette

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 24
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
    • Personal homepage
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2013, 04:47:56 pm »
I love how amazing the vast majority of the community is within this game. The ratio of awesome, friendly people to assholes is fairly high. It's great to see, especially in a game that essentially requires teamwork and communication. I rarely run into any trolls while playing.

Offline Lance Gilgamesh

• Salutes: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2013, 12:07:46 am »
You're alright with Victor Conroy so you're alright with me RyanMZ. Do hope you stay around!

Offline Charon

• Salutes: 95
    • [RAFT]
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2013, 04:31:18 pm »

Offline Sgt. Spoon

• Salutes: 112
    • [Keno]
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2013, 05:03:59 pm »