Author Topic: [KNTG] - KNTG Polygon; just boasting, no recruiting  (Read 21613 times)

Offline Skrimskraw

• Salutes: 160
    • [GwTh]
    • View Profile
Re: [KNTG] - KNTG Polygon; just boasting, no recruiting
« Reply #15 on: May 28, 2015, 11:42:44 am »
I dont think Schwalbe is mentally challenged.

I think he's just less intelligent than the average :)
Come to terms with that and you wont pay much attention, or letting him get to you Exterminator.

a usual trade mark for low intelligence in people is their resort to threats and violence when confronted with criticism of any kind, good or bad.
Also low intelligent people tend to have a high level of nationality. Schwalbe is obviously proud of being polish and being in a polish only clan. To be fair there is absolutely nothing wrong with this I myself enjoy a bit of danish pride when it comes to beer, food and famous danish people. However bragging about it aswell as having harsh comments toward communists, I suspect Schwalbe to be one of those people who lives in their little bubble of pride and prejudice.

Offline JarmenKell

• Salutes: 0
    • [Rydr]
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 28, 2015, 11:48:56 am »
I love you skrim <3 you and your political correct replies :D

Offline DJ Logicalia

• Salutes: 191
    • [♫]
    • View Profile

Offline Ayetach

• Muse Games
  • Salutes: 77
    • [Muse]
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 28, 2015, 12:18:27 pm »
Okay.

I'm not terribly impressed by the responses people are making in this thread so let me make this abundantly clear. This is the docks. This a place where any player can post about their clan for recruitment or announcement of their presence in the game. The use of foul language, insults, threats, condescending remarks and other gestures in poor taste are highly frowned upon.

That said, please keep on-topic to this threads intentions and have a little more respect for one another.

Offline Schwalbe

• Salutes: 178
    • [ψ꒜]
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 28, 2015, 12:30:37 pm »
Ok, you know what?
I'm sorry, I got a little bit to excited about my clan. I'm proud of my cogs, that's all.
On the other hand, I think in borders of Boole's logic, so if somebody claims something like Sky Pirate Jim did, I take it as insult, because I feel I'm called a liar - and lie I detest most.
If he said something like "Hah. We'll see about that", I'd either ignore it or invite him to try if there's any occasion.

Now stop it, and gtfo. I'd ask moderator to delete most of the comments, including mine. This is not the place for it., we got far too far.

Extirminator: Forgiven. I also withdraw that "cunt" I used to speak about you, because it requires some balls to see responsibility and say sorry. Though I did not taken it personally, the whole banter was at least low. Let's forget about that quarrel, and just don't suggest I lie or hallucinate anything, aye?
And don't worry - I'm partially responsible for this shit-storm too.

About your menial bullshit Skrim. No offence, but most of that is taken out of the blue.

Polish pride? Meh. Now that's retarded. There's nothing proud about being polish, and being proud because you come from a specific nation - now that is something extremely stupid. I just don't feel as ashamed as I should taking count on things people from my country do and did in the past.
I just don't have the proper... intuition needed to express my thought properly. Hence your sensation of "polish pride" (Jesus fuck, kill my sorry anarchist ass, the more I use it the higher shall be my bills for chemotherapy) - I just don't feel I speak too much about that.

If you want to see a sort of national pride - find some russians. I don't mean open minded russians like Tanya Phenole (and those I wish to apologize now - you have greetings from my ex, pity the occasion ), but the "cyka blyat" kind.

The only reason my clan is closed, is because we are a bunch of people attending the same extra lectures about developing games. We share knowledge, take part in term projects during which we create games etc. It has absolutely nothing to do with nationalism, which I always found being stupid bullshit. I get people to my clan from KNTG because I KNOW THEM, and I know those guys are smart, I also know their flaws etc.

About my intelligence. Don't be so fast with saying I'm less intelligent. Do NOT mistake fiery temper (is it a proper term?) with stupidity, though both come along likely. I was suggested a membership in mensa, though I refused, and this should end the discussion about this topic. I'll only leave you with information that I had IQ of 132 at the age of 6, and tests claim it has since developed. Believe it, or not - I don't care, just don't draw this card again and consider, that I have absolutely no interest in lying now.

The "little bubble of prejudice" is originating from misanthropy and bitterness - not pride or nationalism.
I HATE everyone equally - some people less if I find them intelligent, nice, or just worth spending my time with.

By the way - what's your definition of "Intelligence"? Personally I separate "Wisdom" (which comes with experience), "Intelligence" (the ability of operating with abstract data) and "Knowledge" (which is coming more likely from teachings).

About the communists. I believe I've already spoke of this. I find communism not only extremely, disturbingly naive - like all the politic parties par se - but also being a good excuse for lies, pointless terror, and enforcing the system that has absolutely no right to work due to the nature of human being. That's what I say as a THINKER. As a part of some nation, familiar more or less with the history of my country, I can only confirm what I just said, as it did not worked here, in Poland in years 1945-1990.

I'm just waiting for somebody accusing me of homophobia, atheism, religious zeal, misogyny, fascism, and generally all the evil in this world. I love witch-hunters, they proved to be a great entertainment till the moment I realise they're dead serious.

What I respect at least is that you speak directly what you think Skrim - even though it's mostly wrong. Because we can discuss the issue like two intelligent people. Even if I go bat-shit crazy MANY times, you should never underestimate other person, and that's what I learned in life.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2015, 12:47:35 pm by Schwalbe »

Offline Skrimskraw

• Salutes: 160
    • [GwTh]
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 28, 2015, 12:52:41 pm »
you have your moments Schwalbe, and im happy for your and your clan.

My comment on this thread is not towards your clan.

My comment is targeted towards your inability to calm down.

For someone with an IQ of 132 or more I am amazed at your ignorance.
For someone with an academic education in the go I am amazed at your childish language and spelling.
Sure it is possible even for an intelligent person to make spelling mistakes, but intelligence is measured in different ways.
Yours is obviously measured in an obscure anti-social genius way.

Your language is completely unacceptable by society standards.
Don't get me wrong we all curse and swear. The difference is that you do not have a filter. You are completely incapable at any point to calm down and write constructively which has made an imprint on the entire goio forum community.
People dont like talking to you Schwalbe, a lot of people are complaining about you to the point where the developers of the game is aware.

Just calm down, relax and stop threatening people with fights to the death.
How do you expect to gain other players respect when you are barraging anyone with curse words and threats?
People will stop harrassing you if you stop harrassing them.

it's all cool, go enjoy your clain have some fun ingame. And I agree with Ayetach this thread is for general info about your clan.
This just escalated from peoples general attitude towards you, after the several times you managed to threaten and attack people on this forum.

Offline Schwalbe

• Salutes: 178
    • [ψ꒜]
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 28, 2015, 01:30:50 pm »
Aye, I'm fully aware of what you are speaking. See the connections. It's just impossible for me to change it. Which, amongst many other things, pisses me off.

Ayetach - you're free to delete all that pointless discussion. Sorry for that.

Offline Koali

• Salutes: 56
    • [Sass]
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 28, 2015, 09:09:39 pm »
Hmm... First Hatstand, now Schwalbe.

PLEASE DON'T BE MAD AT MEEEE

Perhaps we should all just sit down and have a glass of apple juice?

Offline ShadedExalt

• Salutes: 76
    • [♫]
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 29, 2015, 05:50:25 pm »
i like talking to Schwalbe

Offline Ayetach

• Muse Games
  • Salutes: 77
    • [Muse]
    • View Profile