Author Topic: Newer player ISO competent crew!  (Read 7708 times)

Offline Slagenthor

• Salutes: 0
    • [DGB]
    • View Profile
Newer player ISO competent crew!
« on: May 27, 2015, 01:54:08 pm »
I've been playing competitive games for quite some time now. Most notably, Darkfall. I have a VERY good sense of team work, and will excel at any position that is given to me, once I learn how to do so. I am 20 years old, very polite, respectful, and friendly. I also stream. My channel is twitch.tv/slagenthor. SO, if anybody is looking for an extra crew member, I would absolutely love to join.

Offline Kamoba

• Salutes: 175
    • [♫]
    • View Profile
    • Robin and Magpie Leather
Re: Newer player ISO competent crew!
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2015, 02:07:52 pm »
Well, you seem to fit the bill for the Predators clan, a newly started clan with a member of the Legendary Glowater Thralls at the helm, there is more information in their post (at the time of posting, directly below.) you could also look at the clan Cake, I've heard rumours they're trying to bake a dozen competitive muffins, they're also a long standing clan, I don't know many members but you can tell Inkjet I sent you. Another clan, the Bards, just poke Logicalia, a clan of music lovers, djs and awesome people. I'm not sure if you meet Ryder requirements but you can find our website on our clan page in game.
There are other competitive clans  but I direct you first to predators and and cake as I know they're building teams, and you won't be left in a queue as a sub for established teams, meaning you'll have more chance to be a team member, assuming you meet each clans required skill level for competitive play. :)

Good luck in your clan search good sir, fair winds on your travels. o7
« Last Edit: May 27, 2015, 02:10:36 pm by Kamoba »

Offline Slagenthor

• [DGB]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2015, 02:10:03 pm »
I'm already in love with this community...

Thanks buddy o7

Offline Kamoba

• Salutes: 175
    • [♫]
    • View Profile
    • Robin and Magpie Leather
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2015, 02:14:30 pm »
You're welcome, there are of course many many clans, ones which you could learn a lot from, Duck and Gents are among more of the good ones, SPQR, the bully boys, I just don't know their status on competitive at this time. :)

Offline Slagenthor

• [DGB]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2015, 03:26:38 pm »
ALSO - My steam name is Two Strizzy

Offline GurasOguras

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 30
    • [GwTh]
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2015, 03:44:46 pm »
I love you Kamoba <3 And I thank you that you mentioned me as worthy of attention.

Slagenthor - Our team is maybe not numerous as for now, but I gladly would accept you under our wings. Check recruitment thread if you're interested. You have open invitation from my side.

Offline Slagenthor

• [DGB]
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2015, 04:45:44 pm »
I thank you sir. I'm not looking for numbers. I'm looking for enjoyable personalities. I will check that out as soon as I get off work! Thank you!

Offline Jub Jub

• CA Mod
  • Salutes: 29
    • [SPQR]
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2015, 05:51:20 pm »
Also feel free to check out SPQR; we're a semi-competitive clan with two of the more successful competitive teams in GoI, The Praetorians, and the Centurions. When our player base isn't "tryharding" in competitive matches, we're normally enjoying ourselves in casual pub lobbies, or playing other games in our TS server.

If you're interested you can find out more information on our recruitment thread here: https://gunsoficarus.com/community/forum/index.php/topic,3657.0.html