Author Topic: uoıʇsǝnb ∀  (Read 10298 times)

Offline David Dire

• Salutes: 62
    • [SkBo]
    • View Profile
uoıʇsǝnb ∀
« on: May 26, 2015, 07:45:25 pm »
¿uıɐƃɐ uʍop ǝpısdn dıʃɟ ɐʃnqoW ǝɥʇ ʇ,usǝop ʎɥʍ oS

Offline Riggatto

• Salutes: 60
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
Re: uoıʇsǝnb ∀
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2015, 11:33:27 pm »

Offline Squidslinger Gilder

• Salutes: 287
    • [TBB]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2015, 11:55:10 pm »

Offline Kamoba

• Salutes: 175
    • [♫]
    • View Profile
    • Robin and Magpie Leather
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2015, 03:51:25 am »

Best GoIo meme, ever 8)

It.does not flip upside down because obviously it already is upside down, something odd happened when they designed it, they broke physics, and to avoid embarrassment of  the design being accidentle, the guild made up a story that a princess wanted a ship like it.. All the factions went to war in search of this rich princess hoping to win her favour, only to find out, there is no princess, then came Daniel (Dementio) he saw the mobula, he flew it, and it was OP.

Offline Koali

• Salutes: 56
    • [Sass]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2015, 09:21:28 am »
I think that its insane ability to butterfly (vertical motion, I just play too much Steel Diver) is due to the jet engines (what else could those turbines on the front be?) counteracting the ship's natural tendency to flip.

Offline David Dire

• [SkBo]
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2015, 11:27:27 am »
I think that its insane ability to butterfly (vertical motion, I just play too much Steel Diver) is due to the jet engines (what else could those turbines on the front be?) counteracting the ship's natural tendency to flip.

It says those are to help it move up and down. Not for stabilizing. 

Offline Queso

• Muse Games
  • Salutes: 126
    • [Muse]
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2015, 12:22:16 pm »
If you have noticed, Those are actually three separate balloons on the bottom for left and right stability. Then you have the turbines out front as well for forward and back. (Totally just head canon.) I remember back in the early days we were thinking up some lore for the ship's existence. We came up with the idea that some spoiled little rich prince wanted a balloon on the bottom and so cause his family had the money they put the best engineers money could buy on the job, making them do essentially the impossible for this little brat. In game I think it has a much nicer version that some royalty wanted to see the stars at night from his airship.

Offline David Dire

• [SkBo]
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2015, 12:38:35 pm »
If you have noticed, Those are actually three separate balloons on the bottom for left and right stability. Then you have the turbines out front as well for forward and back. (Totally just head canon.) I remember back in the early days we were thinking up some lore for the ship's existence. We came up with the idea that some spoiled little rich prince wanted a balloon on the bottom and so cause his family had the money they put the best engineers money could buy on the job, making them do essentially the impossible for this little brat. In game I think it has a much nicer version that some royalty wanted to see the stars at night from his airship.

If you have noticed, Those are actually three separate balloons on the bottom for left and right stability
That's not how it works. Unless they have a super advanced computer that automatically calculates a side starting to learn and depressurizes the balloon on the leaning side.

Offline Kamoba

• [♫]
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 27, 2015, 12:47:16 pm »

Offline David Dire

• [SkBo]
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 27, 2015, 12:48:30 pm »

This thread was already answered ^

You know, I'm beginning to realize how more and more true that image is.

Offline Kamoba

• [♫]
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 27, 2015, 12:50:45 pm »
XD
At least you have a meme made after you, and its not because you look like a deep, but for funny reasons.  8)

Offline David Dire

• [SkBo]
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 27, 2015, 12:56:21 pm »
XD
At least you have a meme made after you, and its not because you look like a deep, but for funny reasons.  8)

Yahuh

Offline Kamoba

• [♫]
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 27, 2015, 01:59:04 pm »
Phone auto correct, deep should be derp... What a derpy typo.   :'(

Offline Koali

• Salutes: 56
    • [Sass]
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 27, 2015, 02:01:08 pm »
I think that the triple balloon helps with roll stability.

Yaw is fine.

But pitch? No idea.

Offline Queso

• Muse Games
  • Salutes: 126
    • [Muse]
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 27, 2015, 02:50:02 pm »
That's not how it works. Unless they have a super advanced computer that automatically calculates a side starting to learn and depressurizes the balloon on the leaning side.

You don't need a computer to do certain types of "computation". You could simply have a valve attached to a ball that rolls back and forth as the ship tilts, much like a bubble level.