Author Topic: How is a galleon suppose to deal with spin cannon?  (Read 29160 times)

Offline Koali

• Salutes: 56
    • [Sass]
    • View Profile
Re: How is a galleon suppose to deal with spin cannon?
« Reply #30 on: May 29, 2015, 08:30:34 pm »
I was thinking we could just test him to see if he paid any attention to what we were saying.

Offline Daft Loon

• Salutes: 47
    • [◕_◕]
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 29, 2015, 08:37:12 pm »
Why is there no 1 finger salute button below the standard one?

Offline Carn

• Salutes: 63
    • [DAGZ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 29, 2015, 08:44:09 pm »
I was thinking we could just test him to see if he paid any attention to what we were saying.
Really? I just want to introduce this guy to some loch mines now.

Offline BlackenedPies

• Salutes: 134
    • [Duck]
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 29, 2015, 08:58:15 pm »
Enough berating everyone.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2015, 08:59:52 pm by BlackenedPies »

Offline Sammy B. T.

• Salutes: 154
    • [Duck]
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 29, 2015, 09:02:11 pm »
tl:dr. look nerd.

Dude, you're posting about game balance on an online forum for an indie game set in a steam punk setting.

I think its safe to say that makes you as much a nerd as the rest of us.

Now look as I was telling someone earlier today, Muse is possibly the most in touch with their community as any game devs have ever been. If you feel a weapon is poorly designed you can have two things, a frank discussion about it, and assurances that well founded concerns will be considered. However if you're real goal is to troll, surely there are better places for that.

Offline MCSWEENY

• Salutes: 0
    • [McMc]
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 29, 2015, 09:54:41 pm »
What I would like to have now, is for all you low life, sweaty, steam punk sweathogs to stop typing in your mother's basements and pay attention to the OP's point. Maybe you dumb social science rejects will be able to summarize your thoughts in less than 2500 words, or do you need a doctoral dissertation to explain why you wipe your disgusting butt juice with your left hand instead of your right. 8)

Offline Koali

• [Sass]
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 29, 2015, 09:57:13 pm »
^Ouch. That stings.

I did look at Hatstand's post, and I did suggest some solutions. But then... The rudeness erupted once more.

Offline MCSWEENY

• Salutes: 0
    • [McMc]
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 29, 2015, 10:00:46 pm »
^Ouch. That stings.

I did look at Hatstand's post, and I did suggest some solutions. But then... The rudeness erupted once more.

Listen Koala, you say one thing and seem to do another.

I'm a guy that apprecaiates people that get things done. For all intensive purposes, complaining about the rudeness is the least of your abilities.

Offline Ayetach

• Muse Games
  • Salutes: 77
    • [Muse]
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 29, 2015, 10:11:01 pm »
Please keep on topic and maintain a measure of civility. This thread's intention is to discuss the application and balances of the Minotaur gun and how to counteract it with ships like the galleon - anything else unrelated to this topic should either be in a new/different thread or should not be posted at all if there is nothing constructive to add to this discussion :)
« Last Edit: May 29, 2015, 10:14:34 pm by Ayetach »

Offline Carn

• Salutes: 63
    • [DAGZ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 29, 2015, 10:13:41 pm »
And yet another who I would like to introduce to a loch mine. Buddy, if you bothered to graduate 1st grade you could read what they wrote. They did offer solutions, which were promptly met with general jackassery. You can act like a mature human being, or continue being a CoD reject. And if you can't read that many words in one post, then I feel sorry for your kindergarten teacher. It must suck having to have held you back all these years. 

Offline Koali

• [Sass]
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 29, 2015, 10:34:03 pm »
^Ouch. That stings.

Listen Koala, you say one thing and seem to do another.

I'm a guy that apprecaiates people that get things done. For all intensive purposes, complaining about the rudeness is the least of your abilities.

*intents and purposes*

I'm confused... I say one thing and do another? Don't get me wrong, I'm genuinely curious. What do you mean?

Offline DrTentacles

• Salutes: 30
    • [GSR]
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 29, 2015, 11:26:02 pm »
Read the mod post. Then stop.

Offline Queso

• Muse Games
  • Salutes: 126
    • [Muse]
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 30, 2015, 12:05:12 am »
Alright, we've gotten completely out of hand here. If you would like to repost the question, feel free to. However this thread is getting locked. Please everyone take a moment to read the community standards found here: http://gunsoficarus.com/community-standards/  If you have questions, feel free to contact me through a forum PM or my email matthew@musegames.com. If you believe this action, or any action taken by a Muse team member, moderator, CA, or player is inappropriate, please don't hesitate to contact abuse@musegames.com. Take a moment to step back, and half a pleasant night in the skies.