Author Topic: I am responsible for the DDoS attacks  (Read 7255 times)

Offline DJ Logicalia

• Salutes: 191
    • [♫]
    • View Profile
I am responsible for the DDoS attacks
« on: May 25, 2015, 05:54:52 pm »
The attacks will continue to happen until we have a minimum of 30 teams sign up for this week's Sunday Skirmish

That is all

Offline David Dire

• Salutes: 62
    • [SkBo]
    • View Profile
Re: I am responsible for the DDoS attacks
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2015, 08:51:51 pm »

Offline Kamoba

• Salutes: 175
    • [♫]
    • View Profile
    • Robin and Magpie Leather
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2015, 10:47:03 am »
Seriously though, I seriously think everyone should give competitive a go, especially while the regular big players are regrouping.
If you almost have a team, push to fill the numbers, not sure if you'll win? Does not matter. Playing and having fun, taking part and giving it your best as an underdog is much more fun than pub stomping people you'll almost always beat.

I started as an underdog :) less than three months game time and I was alongside Ightrill and Wundzals and Mean Machine, dragging my friends who had equal or less experience than me onto the teams and putting up good fights!

Offline Squidslinger Gilder

• Salutes: 287
    • [TBB]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2015, 04:06:00 pm »
That is if the underdogs stay. I remember some teams who made one entrance into competitive, showed promise, but dissolved after vets whipped them. It was a shame but ya knew what happened. People got disheartened quickly, stopped showing up to play together, group dissolved. There is a lot of pressure on the pilots/strategists to perform as well. Folks get tired of losing. Simple as that.

Offline DJ Logicalia

• Salutes: 191
    • [♫]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2015, 09:03:42 pm »
We're actually working on a system to fix that problem in the SCS. I'm staring at my almost 1000 word proposal is I write this. Stay tuned

Offline Kamoba

• Salutes: 175
    • [♫]
    • View Profile
    • Robin and Magpie Leather
« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2015, 12:00:51 pm »
We're actually working on a system to fix that problem in the SCS. I'm staring at my almost 1000 word proposal is I write this. Stay tuned

Is your proposal by chance to continue the DDos attacks every day except Sunday, thus forcing people who want to play to sign up for the scs?
And if your terms are not met, you'll then begin locking down the forums, every post except scs sign ups?!
You sir are despicable!

Offline MightyKeb

• Salutes: 78
    • [GwTh]
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2015, 05:34:26 pm »

Is your proposal by chance to continue the DDos attacks every day except Sunday, thus forcing people who want to play to sign up for the scs?
And if your terms are not met, you'll then begin locking down the forums, every post except scs sign ups?!
You sir are a genius!

fixed

Offline Squidslinger Gilder

• Salutes: 287
    • [TBB]
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2015, 05:58:33 pm »
Ha! Won't affect me, I don't play on Sundays. Do your worst! :P