Author Topic: New Clan of Noobs Recruiting  (Read 4249 times)

Offline Arachnerd

• Salutes: 2
    • [CwO]
    • View Profile
New Clan of Noobs Recruiting
« on: May 23, 2015, 01:13:41 pm »
I sincerely have no idea how forum posts work, but here I go!
I'm Arachnerd of the really new, untrained clan of Clockwork Origins [CwO]. Our motto is go beyond the impossible and kick reason to the curb!
My brother and I are looking for people to play with. Anyone's welcome (because this game's a lot more fun with actual people to play with), but please don't be a dick. That's not fun.
We'll just be playing matches and have fun. I don't really know how competitive works yet. :/

Yup, just a bit awkward, huh?

Offline Kamoba

• Salutes: 175
    • [♫]
    • View Profile
    • Robin and Magpie Leather
Re: New Clan of Noobs Recruiting
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2015, 01:30:48 pm »
I see no awkwardness here, I see a dude looking for new friends to crew up with, keep in mind recruiting in Guns of Icarus can be difficult at times, don't be put off and if you cant get the clan running, look at existing clans :)
Best of luck sir! o7

Offline The Mann

• CA Mod
  • Salutes: 146
    • [Cake]
    • View Profile
Re: New Clan of Noobs Recruiting
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2015, 02:20:23 pm »
It is a very good idea to make a clan for new players to play with new players. o7

If you wish for some guidance, May I suggest you look for the "Nano's Noobs" thread.
Although Nano has not made a clan for new players, Us Bards are always willing to help people so If you want some guidance, check out nanoduckling's thread below and arrange a time to play:

https://gunsoficarus.com/community/forum/index.php/topic,5703.msg105662.html#msg105662