Author Topic: Masteries system, ship balance, improve the game...  (Read 22388 times)

Offline BlackenedPies

• Salutes: 134
    • [Duck]
    • View Profile
Re: Masteries system, ship balance, improve the game...
« Reply #30 on: May 21, 2015, 04:45:30 pm »
I played with 3 novice players lvl 4-6 for 20 matches with 3v3 and 4v4. By the end 2 were still novice.

Offline Squidslinger Gilder

• Salutes: 287
    • [TBB]
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 21, 2015, 04:51:37 pm »

Improve the game by little things add more content like maps ships, balance the game, then more people buy game, then more money, then bigger development team, then improve of engine and anything. Its just my thoughts.

Okay so I just went back and completely read his post and he has flying colours in the "27 minutes of gameplay yet judges the game completely on his opinion" test

Ahh, sales weeks...the time when people with 30 minutes of game time think they are better than those with hundreds of hours.

Speaking of: http://steamcommunity.com/app/209080/discussions/0/613958868353224644/

Ahh yes, that too. The perpetual "This should be F2P" crap. Usually it is written by social media gamers or LoL players who have no concept as to why games aren't all F2P and yet they likely spend more money playing F2P games than they would if they just outright bought it.

Offline David Dire

• Salutes: 62
    • [SkBo]
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 21, 2015, 04:54:19 pm »

Improve the game by little things add more content like maps ships, balance the game, then more people buy game, then more money, then bigger development team, then improve of engine and anything. Its just my thoughts.

Okay so I just went back and completely read his post and he has flying colours in the "27 minutes of gameplay yet judges the game completely on his opinion" test

Ahh, sales weeks...the time when people with 30 minutes of game time think they are better than those with hundreds of hours.

Speaking of: http://steamcommunity.com/app/209080/discussions/0/613958868353224644/

Ahh yes, that too. The perpetual "This should be F2P" crap. Usually it is written by social media gamers or LoL players who have no concept as to why games aren't all F2P and yet they likely spend more money playing F2P games than they would if they just outright bought it.

I also love how he's one of those people who will never accept they're wrong on the internet. Literally they will never accept defeat. You can have ten people to one with them and they still think they're right.

Not to mention he doesn't even have 5 hours while half the people in that that thread had over 400.

You'd think they would eventually realize that experience, besides their own, would actually have credibility.

Offline Carn

• Salutes: 63
    • [DAGZ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 21, 2015, 04:55:42 pm »
Considering this game isn't expensive in the first place, does not require a subscription, and the store is only for cosmetics, I don't see the need for it to be f2p. If any of the above mentioned were reversed, it would lend the argument more credibility. But they aren't.

Offline David Dire

• [SkBo]
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 21, 2015, 04:57:08 pm »
Considering this game isn't expensive in the first place, does not require a subscription, and the store is only for cosmetics, I don't see the need for it to be f2p. If any of the above mentioned were reversed, it would lend the argument more credibility. But they aren't.

Basically they just want it to be F2P because F2P. No legitimate reason.

I also like how most of the games he mentioned were F2P with extremely bad communities.

Offline Arturo Sanchez

• Salutes: 119
    • [AI]
    • View Profile
    • My spaghetti channel
« Reply #35 on: May 21, 2015, 05:17:53 pm »
I carried a novice who was entirely useless (not even useless, he was an outright hindrance) but was carried by AI clan picking up the slack and the bugger lvled up twice. I felt disgusted.

The scrub just had to be carried a few more matches like that and he's out of novice. The thought leaves me jaded.

Offline Koali

• Salutes: 56
    • [Sass]
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 21, 2015, 05:46:52 pm »

I also love how he's one of those people who will never accept they're wrong on the internet. Literally they will never accept defeat. You can have ten people to one with them and they still think they're right.

Not to mention he doesn't even have 5 hours while half the people in that that thread had over 400.

You'd think they would eventually realize that experience, besides their own, would actually have credibility.

Wait, whoa, hey, hold up, interjection, who are we talking about? I'm confused as usual.

Offline David Dire

• [SkBo]
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 21, 2015, 07:27:26 pm »

Wait, whoa, hey, hold up, interjection, who are we talking about? I'm confused as usual.

The OP in this thread: http://steamcommunity.com/app/209080/discussions/0/613958868353224644/

Offline Koali

• Salutes: 56
    • [Sass]
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 21, 2015, 08:47:34 pm »
Ah, ok.

(I ain't continuing that Quotep Yramid. And yes, it's spelled that way on purpose.)