Author Topic: April Fools Anyone?  (Read 6240 times)

Offline Shinkurex

• CA Mod
  • Salutes: 102
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
April Fools Anyone?
« on: April 02, 2013, 09:28:40 am »
Hey Guys,

I figured I would share my April fools joke to my parents, and see if anyone else had done anything on that glorious day :)

For my prank, it required a bit of setup. I had to talk to my parents about a customer calling in to work, and trying to steal me away from my current job and move to Texas (I live in Ohio). This went on for about a week, with my parents trying to convince me to stay. Well yesterday, I called them, and told them that I had gotten an offer letter from the company, and I was unsure if I wanted to move. So I forwarded the Offer letter to them to "Review... Attached is the offer letter.

I look forward to hearing any other pranks that may have been done :P

Offline Lord Dick Tim

• CA Mod
  • Salutes: 119
    • View Profile
Re: April Fools Anyone?
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2013, 10:29:21 am »
I am lame, and performed no April tomfoolery.

Well, except maybe inviting my wife to a farmers market for kosher meats, where you get to pick your own lamb for the slaughter.  None of it was real, but I found some pictures of lambs at market being sold, and some other ones of butchers that looked to be in the same field and planted it in a saved html I edited for a local market.
But thats not aprils fools, thats just me being bored and sadistic.

Offline -Muse- Cullen

• Muse Games
  • Salutes: 47
    • [Cake]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2013, 11:17:53 am »
I changed all of the icons and the wallpaper on my friend's school laptop to Shaq, and I set the homepage of his Google Chrome to the Space Jam website, in conjunction with the song.

I forgot that they weren't related until I was half done changing the icons. Oh well.

Offline Honeybadger

• Salutes: 21
    • [H♥B]
    • View Profile
    • My Stream
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2013, 12:47:35 pm »
17 horses. My fucking sides XD

Offline LordFunPants

• Muse Games
  • Salutes: 49
    • [LFP]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2013, 02:41:47 pm »
you just reminded me i wanted to replace the Spire with the "Top hat and monocle" version for april fools. . . and potentially throw an axe onto a junker . . .  *the potential horrors of giving me any power in regards to throwing  things into the actual game*

Offline Sgt. Spoon

• Salutes: 112
    • [Keno]
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2013, 04:22:14 pm »
It would have been glorious :')