Author Topic: Buy Extra Slot  (Read 12206 times)

Offline Dementio

• Salutes: 135
    • [Rydr]
    • View Profile
Re: Buy Extra Slot
« Reply #15 on: April 25, 2015, 10:02:42 am »
I would also like to be able to aquire more loadouts for ships, but I would like the name to be the same for all loadouts still. It is easer to change the name then it is to change the loadout and with too many loadouts you would have too many names to change if you want to have a different one for today.

More loadouts for classes could work in the sense of different costumes per loadout. Some people even have costumes that they take for specific maps, this would help them greatly.

Offline Arturo Sanchez

• Salutes: 119
    • [AI]
    • View Profile
    • My spaghetti channel
Re: Buy Extra Slot
« Reply #16 on: April 25, 2015, 12:18:59 pm »
I would also like to be able to aquire more loadouts for ships, but I would like the name to be the same for all loadouts still. It is easer to change the name then it is to change the loadout and with too many loadouts you would have too many names to change if you want to have a different one for today.

More loadouts for classes could work in the sense of different costumes per loadout. Some people even have costumes that they take for specific maps, this would help them greatly.

far more practical to separate costume sets and equipment loadouts as two separate set of slots.