Author Topic: What happens when casual gamers-game  (Read 20823 times)

Offline Quintessince

• Salutes: 5
    • [✧YE✧]
    • View Profile
    • Twitch-Quintessince Gaming
What happens when casual gamers-game
« on: April 11, 2015, 04:04:36 pm »
Greetings all!

Some selfish plugging here but I really enjoy streaming and recording. It amuses me and I often use it to simply watch what I'm doing and try to improve- the latter is much more the case with League than anything else. Overall though, I love playing games, make a point of playing with friends as often as I can, and I like to record the session so we can all laugh at our antics later.

That being said- as I have been enjoying my first week of Guns I present the first of many gameplay videos, stream events and eventually more casual love to come...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YxDwqpYKLM

This is simply one of the many gameplays I have stored and will be posting more soon. Please please understand I'm not doing this because I think I'm great- I just enjoy sharing and showcasing games and spreading some attention to a really fun experience.

Hope you enjoy and please feel free to give a look at some of the other videos on the channel. Thanks and enjoy the friendly (bullet filled) skies!

PS. the Left4Dead2 videos are the crew that I am happily bringing into this game so expect more of our antics to come!

Offline MagKel

• Salutes: 53
    • [TB]
    • View Profile
    • The Brotherhood of GOIO
Re: What happens when casual gamers-game
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2015, 05:04:52 pm »
awesome music and video bro

Offline Quintessince

• [✧YE✧]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2015, 10:44:48 pm »
heh Thanks man! I actually think one of my, as yet to be posted, recordings is with you!

I'll post when I get more up.

Offline Crafeksterty

• Salutes: 73
    • [GwTh]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2015, 10:35:49 am »
I just want to say that you have alot to learn. Since im a very strict captain. Ide smack all ye in da head. But then again, its nothing serious so huh....

Offline Quintessince

• [✧YE✧]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2015, 10:02:37 pm »
It pains me to watch myself play sometimes because I look at and wonder... tf was I doing at that moment... But Magkel wasn't in that video so I wouldn't lump him in with my sad plays haha.

Also, next video is up- one of my first pilot attempts. It's only coincidence that I was using a mobula on this as well.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7mq-QyH9yw

A bit of background on this-I played a match with a group of randoms and had a pretty rough time of it (I'm not ego filled, I know I've a lot to learn), that was helped little by the fact that I had a crew of 2 gunners and an AI Engi. They two gunners where not so thrilled with me as their captain. I leave the lobby and re-queue only to end up in the lobby with them again but on the other team and one of the gunners has picked up the captain spot.

The following is the result.

Spoiler
I was amused and I should note I had 1 engi and 2 AI's filling out the rest of our team.

Offline Quintessince

• [✧YE✧]
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2015, 09:43:18 am »
Greetings all!

I'm scheduling a streaming session tonight for about 6pm Eastern (10pm UTC)- really looking to get some consistent lobbies going so if you are around and want to take part be sure and pm me in game on Quintessince. All streams will be on www.twitch.tv/quintessince and while I have a back log of videos to upload, I do post game edits for youtube as well. These can be found on my channel at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7NnwBpcsD32KmyZsftcF3A

Feel free to drop by, ask questions about streaming if you have some or just get to know more players! Additionally, our clan -Yesha Empire- is looking for more ways to connect with the great community here so if you have some suggestions or are interested in hearing about our future plans, that's a perfect time to ask. Those interested in joining are welcome to inquire after us for that purpose as well!

Hope to see you all this evening and enjoy the ammo filled skies!
Quin

PS. I've got a few tutorials as well as gameplay on my channel and am hoping to get Flight School-Lesson 3 up today as well. Please give them a look and I would love to hear your thoughts and suggestions!
« Last Edit: May 04, 2015, 09:45:05 am by Quintessince »

Offline Admiral Obvious

• Muse Games
  • Salutes: 8
    • [Muse]
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2015, 08:40:15 pm »
Loved your choice of music also nice shooting on that Artemis.

Offline Quintessince

• [✧YE✧]
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2015, 06:40:44 am »
Hi all,
Thanks to everyone who stopped by for some terrific matches!
I'll upload a few more replays in the near future, but as promised, one particular crazy king match was a priority.

This one is for you friends from CAKE!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5S3850luTlI

Offline Quintessince

• [✧YE✧]
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 08, 2015, 09:13:31 am »
Greetings all!

I'll be hosting another streaming session this evening, about 5:30pm EST (9:30pm UTC). Please feel free to drop in at www.twitch.tv/quintessince. As before, I'll also be recording matches to be placed on my youtube channel which can be found at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7NnwBpcsD32KmyZsftcF3A.

I'll be joined by some clan members of -Yesha Empire- so for those who might be looking for a clan to call home, tonight would be an excellent time to join us, get to know some of our members and see if we would be a good fit! As always, I'm happy to answer any questions that my meager experience might provide, but I anticipate a few community titans to be joining as well, who will be a much vaster font of knowledge as it were. Regardless, everyone is welcome and I can't wait to get some matches going.

Enjoy those skies, and let's get lots of guns blazing!
Quin

Offline Quintessince

• [✧YE✧]
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 08, 2015, 05:48:38 pm »
Greetings all,
Getting started a little late, but the stream is going live!

Thanks,
Quin

Offline Quintessince

• [✧YE✧]
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 09, 2015, 06:02:22 pm »
Impromptu streaming session this fine day!
Feel free to stop on by in game, or at www.twitch.tv/quintessince

Thanks all!

Offline Quintessince

• [✧YE✧]
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 24, 2015, 08:06:50 pm »
Another impromptu session! Feel free to check it out, or join our matches!

www.twitch.tv/quintessince

Offline Quintessince

• [✧YE✧]
    • View Profile
Streams from Quintessince Gaming
« Reply #12 on: May 28, 2015, 08:33:03 pm »
Greetings All!

In a fortuitous turn of events I have tomorrow afternoon off from work! Friday, May 29th.

That means I plan on opening the weekend with some streams. For those interested in joining, I'll be picking up my gameplay stream after The Obvious Show ends. If you don't know what the Obvious Show is, check out their channel on twitch and definitely subscribe to them!

http://www.twitch.tv/theobviousshow/profile

I highly recommend you watch their show and honestly CAKE are just a great group to play with anyway so definitely give them some love.

As mentioned, once the show ends I'll be bringing my stream online and if you want to stop by, I am always up for meeting new people. Others from Yesha Empire will be out too so you can meet some of the great folks I play with all the time. And as per usual, if we get any really exciting matches going I'll be sure and add the recordings to my youtube channel.

www.twitch.tv/quintessince
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7NnwBpcsD32KmyZsftcF3A/videos

As a special treat, I'm going to be adding a "grog bout" later in the evening so those interested in inebriated air antics, be sure and join!

Enjoy those ammo filled skies all and see you tomorrow!
Quintessince

o7

Offline Quintessince

• [✧YE✧]
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 29, 2015, 10:09:50 pm »
Hey All,
I know it's been up and down with the servers but when they come back online we are still going strong so feel free to pop on and join us!

Cheers,
Quin

Offline Quintessince

• [✧YE✧]
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 30, 2015, 01:01:44 am »
Greetings all!
Thank you to everyone who join in the matches and popped in on the stream. Got to meet a lot of people today, which is definitely part of what this game is all about.

Hopefully everyone enjoyed themselves and feel free to pop in next. I'll continue to post any streaming events or happenings as they come up in this thread so be sure and give it a look.

Enjoy those skies!
o7

Quin