Author Topic: Offensive clan?  (Read 12687 times)

Offline DJ Logicalia

• Salutes: 191
    • [♫]
    • View Profile
Re: Offensive clan?
« Reply #15 on: April 11, 2015, 04:59:50 pm »
Poke a mod or a CA in game for this sort thing, a thread isn't cool brah. There's a reason we have all active CA/mods listed in game

Offline Hoja Lateralus

• Salutes: 135
    • [ψ꒜]
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 11, 2015, 05:06:23 pm »
If community is willing to tolerate communists, then what's the problem with homophobes?

Stop, just STOP! Holy shit, dont spew irony. This clan is purposfully offensive dont act dumb.
Communists arent offensive, the world doesnt revolve around your likability. If there is something that you dont like but accepted everywhere else, fuckin chug it down and get on with it.

So someone implying homosexualism is bad, or making fun of homosexualism = bad
Someone using the symbol of a regime that killed, enslaved and corrupted thousands = not bad
Western priorities, eh? You "useful idiot", you.
You may consider me a zealot or fanatic or whatever, but this is not about what I like or not, but rather what is right and what is wrong. As I said, we know best how communism works in theory, and how it's applied in practice and it's a plague that destroys everything on the way, it's one of the most terrifying things that happened to the human race whatsoever. So as wearing a swastika is bad, waving around hammer and sickle is also bad.
Also, regardless, the further we keep politics from GOIO, the better, so I'm actually against 'all' religious and political symbols whatsoever in the game.

Offline Ayetach

• Muse Games
  • Salutes: 77
    • [Muse]
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 11, 2015, 05:09:10 pm »
As DJ Logicalia has stated this is something that you can report about players in-game so that Muse can address it appropriately. There is no need to make postings like this in the forums. Closing it on the grounds of Trolling/Harassment because http://gunsoficarus.com/community-standards/
« Last Edit: April 11, 2015, 05:12:57 pm by Ayetach »